An item that has been used previously. Good thing we're not talking about a REAL gun. I'm thinking that this conversation has gotten more complicated than is the air gun it's about! Contact Us. Ending Wednesday at 1:40PM PST 1d 20h. Well Theresa let's get the value question out of the way first because it always seems to be a hanging point. I am searching for a manual, and also where I can get a cleaning kit for the gun. 1979 Sheridan Blue Streak .20 Caliber Pellet Pump Up Air Rifle in Mint Condition With a very nice Weaver V22 Scope The gun is beautiful, shoots nice / accurate / has the longer barrel after 1977 This pellet rifle works, holds a seal well and has a strong punch. >, , , , , , . Another Sheridan Blue Streak, Part 1 Figured it was time to get this Sheridan Blue Streak working. Sheridan Blue Streak manufacture dates from serial number; If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. Subcategory Air Rifles. 00. If I can find the manual, I can scan it and post the pages for you. When I opened the case, I found that the techs over at PyramydAir had already mounted the Air Venturi Intermount and the Leapers 4x32 scope, leaving me with the simple job of sighting-in the rifle. :lol: It features a brown hand guard, hold down safety If all else fails, a blue streak just needs pellets. Shooting , Hunting , Air Rifles , Bows & Arrows. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Join the waitlist to be emailed when this product becomes available. Good thing we're not talking about a REAL gun. Made from 1948-1986 This gun was manufactured in the early sixties. And living up in Fargo ND ol blue does not need much of a backstop to be shot indoors with just 2 pumps. This vintage air rifle is in excellent condition. On the other side it has Heridan Products Inc, the S in Sheridan was not engraved/printed/stamped. Sheridan Blue Streak Air Rifle Mfg 1964 Brown Hand Guard SKU 5433 Classic American Airgun. I had found … Well matched stock with normal usage marks (worst is shown). No powder, no primers, just pellets to put meat in the pot. If the gun is in "New In Box' condition in a perfect example of the original shipping carton with all the original paperwork and hang-tags and never been shot then it is a totally different can of worms from a used gun in good, used shape. Sheridan Blue Streak #02439 5 M/M Air Pellet Rifle 1972. Nickel or black 19.5 inch barrel Walnut stock. It's a "must have" in every gun locker! Just had to grab a mask and go out pawn surfing. 1 bid. Guy's ...... Theresa sent this letter to me and I am asking any of you if you can help Theresa. FREE Shipping. Sheridan Nov. 1970 Blue Streak and Silver Streak Air Gun Manual 26 pages, about 5" x 8", glossy soft-cover in full color. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. My father bought the Sheridan Blue Streak when I was a child. Hacer una oferta - Sheridan Blue Streak #02439 5 M/M perdigón de rifle de aire 1972 obras de Envío Gratis Vintage Sheridan Blue Streak 5mm/20 calibre Pellet ��� Receiver with push safety has a few scuffs and light wear otherwise ?>, , ,