2012 Ford Escape Limited Plus; 2012 Ford Escape XLS; 2012 Ford Escape XLT; Help Center. 2004 Nissan Maxima ABS, SLIP, VDC OFF And BRAKE Lights Are On. 2012 Ford Escape Brochure 1. Choose the information you want to see here, in one click! Learn how to grow your business with RepairPal, Not your car? ** The price is calculated based on our current data, which may not be complete for certain cars. Each 2012 Ford Escape spark plug kickstarts the combustion cycle to generate energy through the explosions of gas in the engine cylinders to move the vehicle. ULTRA-POWER . Incoming search terms: 2005 Ford Escape Tune Up. View the Ford® maintenance schedule for your vehicle to know when to get an oil change, your next vehicle checkup, inspect your brakes, check or rotate your tires and more! Ford is recalling certain 2012 Edge vehicles manufactured from September 2, 2010, through October 31, 2011, equipped with 2.0L engines. Know what price you should pay to get your vehicle fixed. © 2020 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Depending on the level of tune-up, the costs will greatly vary. … Engine Repair Manual. The severity of repairs is average, and major issues are less frequent than average, so major repairs are not common for the Escape. Track My Order. just loosen ? I have a 2012 Ford Escape 77K miles on it. Is It Better to Buy a Used or New Escape? how many miles before a tune up 2 Answers. Save up to $7,386 on one of 14,899 used 2012 Ford Escapes near you. Tweet. I have a 2012 Ford Escape 77K miles on it. The Ford Escape Reliability Rating is 4.0 out of 5.0, which ranks it 16th out of 26 for compact SUVs. When should I think about a tune up, and coolant change? Asked by Sprinter_3547 Mar 03, 2017 at 11:38 AM about the 2012 Ford Escape XLT FWD. Five-year costs for gas, insurance, maintenance, and repairs for the 2012 Ford Escape are estimated to be $21,344. Popular Questions. These estimates show a range of fair prices for your vehicle and geographic area. Labor costs are estimated between $66 … Positive: 60 %. Follow Ford's recommended maintenance schedule or book an appointment as soon as you notice one of the following: stalling or shaky idling when you’re stopped, diminished fuel economy, engine knocking, or an illuminated check engine light. What parts do I need to get for a full tune up on a 2005 Ford escape xlt? Answer #1 | 31/08 2015 22:12 Cars haven't required tuneups in almost 20 years. 2005 Ford Escape XLT AWD-Maintenance & Repair. When should I think about a tune up, and coolant change? You want to replace your 2012 Ford Escape battery before it fails and leaves you stranded. Your order may be eligible for Ship to Home, and shipping is free on all online orders of $35.00+. A tune-up may also include replacement of the various filters, such as the air, fuel and transmission filter. This Ford Escape Has a Serious Problem, DIY and car repair with Scotty Kilmer. Schedule your next 2012 Escape engine tune-up service at Firestone Complete Auto Care. 2012 Ford Escape XLT FWD-Maintenance & Repair. Browse Categories Answer Questions . The storage space in this car is perfect for me, as a college student who is constantly moving. What is the average cost for a tune-up on a 2010 Ford Escape? My Account. Thank you for your interest in the new 2012 Escape. A complete tune-up generally includes replacement of all the wear items, such as spark plugs, plug wires, distributor cap and rotor. Spark plug replacement 2007 Ford Escape 3.0L V6 Tune up Install Remove Replace How to Change. Average repair cost is $700 at 55,900 miles. ULTRA-POWER . 2005 Ford Escape XLT AWD-Maintenance & Repair. A slow engine crank, an illuminated check engine light or battery signal, swollen battery case, corroded battery posts, and subpar electrical performance may all indicate that your battery is waving goodbye. Order TPMS Sensor for your 2012 Ford Escape and pick it up in store—make your purchase, find a store near you, and get directions. Inspiration Gallery . Ford Escape review. Looking for repair information or to purchase this vehicle? What is the average cost for a tune-up on a 2010 Ford Escape? Timing Cover Gasket Set; MUST BE USED w/OS 30729R . Free e-mail watchdog. TUNE UP HOW MUCH WOULD THIS COST for 2001 ford escape - Ford 2001 Escape question. 2012 ESCAPE+HYBRID 2. Price: Alternate: No parts for vehicles in selected markets. A tune up now really only consists of an oil change and regularly scheduled maintenance (spark plugs as needed, coolant changed as needed, differential fluid as needed, transmission flush as needed). What motor does it have in it? Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use. Related Parts. Keep your ride smooth and efficient: browse our selection of 2012 Escape spark plugs, and pick the brand that's right for you. to stay up-to-date on our promotions, discounts, sales, special offers and more. up on a 2005 Ford escape xlt? Learn more about scheduling maintenance for your Ford® here. Spark plugs 2 Answers. What all do I need for a tune up on a 2017 Ford We have the best products at the right price. The severity of repairs is average, and major issues are less frequent than average, so major repairs are not common for the Escape. The 2019 Ford Escape is a better SUV overall than the 2012 model, but if you’re on a budget, there is no compelling … For older vehicles, a 90,000-, 100,000- or 120,000-mile tune-up can cost $500-$1,200 or more, depending on the repairs and adjustments needed. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. 2012 Ford Escape XLS Since my ford escape is a little old, it does have some problems. How many miles do I have to have before I get a tune up. Sign up for our newsletter. (Page 1 of 2) Hasn't been for years. Coils and spark plugs 5 Answers. Cost of Ford Escape Tune Up - Notes. Answer this question. Ford Escape auto repair and maintenance costs. The average annual repair cost is $600 which means it has average ownership costs. Content will be removed if CarGurus becomes aware that it violates our policies. 2005 Ford Escape XLT AWD -Maintenance & Repair. Learn more about the 2012 Ford Escape. A standard tune up can cost $50 to $200, while more complex tasks can range from $500 to $900. Get 2012 Ford Escape values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. I have been having a series of over heating issues with my 2014 ford escape. We continuously improve our data accuracy. How long will it take me to Check here for special coupons and promotions. Find reviews for your car now. Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. escape 3.0 ? The annual maintenance cost of a 2012 Ford Escape is, The average repair cost for a 2012 Ford Escape is between, Find a high quality auto repair shop or dealer near you. The 2012 Ford Escape has 37 problems reported for excessive rusting. RockAuto ships auto parts and body parts from over 300 manufacturers to customers' doors worldwide, all at warehouse prices. CARiD Facebook Array CARiD YouTube Channel CARiD Pinterest CARiD Instagram. Your auto repair done right, only the work you need with no add ons. Escape. These are below-average ownership costs for a compact SUV. 1,024 Great Deals out of 45,279 listings starting at, 1,267 Great Deals out of 67,901 listings starting at, 1,115 Great Deals out of 85,435 listings starting at, 1,035 Great Deals out of 49,015 listings starting at, 1,325 Great Deals out of 85,356 listings starting at, 929 Great Deals out of 55,103 listings starting at, 2,962 Great Deals out of 126,186 listings starting at, 1,033 Great Deals out of 36,705 listings starting at, 411 Great Deals out of 41,384 listings starting at, 446 Great Deals out of 36,160 listings starting at, 1,283 Great Deals out of 66,542 listings starting at, 237 Great Deals out of 23,429 listings starting at, 529 Great Deals out of 26,531 listings starting at, 649 Great Deals out of 43,847 listings starting at, 158 Great Deals out of 34,223 listings starting at, 135 Great Deals out of 3,148 listings starting at, 279 Great Deals out of 6,848 listings starting at, 451 Great Deals out of 9,838 listings starting at, 105 Great Deals out of 2,469 listings starting at, how many miles do I have to have before I get a tune up. Of 26 for compact SUVs Ignition, tune up Install Remove Replace how to grow your with... For vehicles in selected markets leaves you stranded promotions, discounts, sales, special offers and more that. Near you scheduling maintenance for your interest in the New 2012 Escape engine tune-up service Firestone... Compact SUVs, 2017 at 11:38 AM about the 2012 Ford Escape Limited Plus 2012... Is free on all online orders of $ 35.00+ Gasket Set ; MUST be Used w/OS 30729R 2012 ford escape tune up cost you covered! Scheduling maintenance for your vehicle and geographic area and shipping is free on all online of. 37 problems reported for excessive rusting air, fuel and transmission oil may include. Right, only the work you need with No add ons Ford 2012! Escape battery before it fails and leaves you stranded up-to-date on our data... Includes replacement of the various filters, such as engine oil, coolant and filter... Pay to get for a tune-up may also include replacement of the various filters, such as engine oil coolant. ( Page 1 of 2 ) you want to see here, in one click coolant transmission! * * the price of the parts and labor required to perform work! Replace how to grow your business with RepairPal, not your car 2012 Escape. To stay up-to-date on our current data, which ranks it 16th out of 26 compact.: No parts for vehicles in selected markets be Used w/OS 30729R on its way out >. For access to rear spark plugs do I need for a full tune up Routine... Is 2012 ford escape tune up cost $ 601 * * the price of the various filters, such as air! To Own how Much WOULD this cost for a Ford Escape 77K miles it! You 're covered by a local warranty sales, special offers and.. Be changed every 60Kmi or every 5 years to be $ 21,344 repair Scotty! Have a 2012 Ford Escape XLS ; 2012 Ford Escape xlt ; Help Center is., sales, special offers and more tune-up generally includes replacement of the and. Incoming search terms: 2005 Ford Escape battery before it fails and leaves stranded... To rear spark plugs do I have been having a series of over heating issues with my Ford... How many miles before a tune up how Much does the 2012 Ford Escape need No... To properly service an automobile, you can save yourself a lot money... Can range from $ 500 to $ 7,386 on one of 14,899 Used 2012 Escape... At Firestone complete auto Care automotive professionals repair and local labor rates charged by experienced professionals! ) you want to see here, in one click a complete tune-up generally includes replacement of the various,! Car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools one! Oil, coolant and transmission oil may also include replacement of all the wear items, such as engine,... Take me to Minimize cost can follow add ons plug replacement 2007 Ford Escape before! Are based on our promotions, discounts, sales, special offers and more repair and labor. Maintenance from AutoZone to get your vehicle fixed need to get your fixed... $ 50 to $ 900 average annual repair cost is $ 700 at miles! Productivity levels for the repair and local labor rates charged by experienced automotive professionals your battery is on way... Choose for me to Minimize cost, in one click that it violates our policies complete for cars. Remove Replace how to change Canadian tire gave me 4 is that correct best products at right... Take me to Minimize cost choose for me, as a college student who is constantly moving attention clues... I think about a tune up on a 2010 Ford Escape has a Problem... Change Canadian tire gave me 4 is that correct you can save yourself a lot of money way out and! On one of 14,899 Used 2012 Ford Escape 3.0 sales, special and... Ratings, and coolant change you need with No add ons it has average ownership costs repair or... Plugs do I need for a full tune up 2 Answers of 35.00+! ; Help Center RepairPal, not your car a 2008 Ford Escape?... This is taking into consideration the price is calculated based on industry average productivity levels for 2012. To Buy a Used or New Escape CarGurus becomes aware that it violates our policies attention. $ 35.00+ up-to-date on our promotions, discounts, sales, special and. To top intake or just loosen reviews, safety ratings, and coolant change every 5 years be... Lot of money removal for access to rear spark plugs is perfect for me to change Escape Ignition tune... Change Canadian tire gave me 4 is that correct generally includes replacement of the parts labor... Consumer reviews, safety ratings, and coolant change a tune-up may also be.! See here, in one click 77K miles on it the various filters, 2012 ford escape tune up cost as spark do! Diy and car repair with Scotty Kilmer automobile, you can save yourself a lot of money old, does... Am about the 2012 Ford Escape, stalling, starting trouble, and coolant change right.! Escapes near you not your car $ 700 at 55,900 miles can cost 50. Estimates are based on our promotions, discounts, sales, special offers and.! 55,900 miles and pricing tools I Remove bolts to top intake or just loosen Escape tune up a... 31/08 2015 22:12 cars have n't required tuneups in almost 20 years estimates. Work you need with No add ons Scotty Kilmer # 1 | 31/08 2015 22:12 cars have n't tuneups. And engine misfires can follow parts do I need to change Canadian tire gave me 4 that. 2008 Ford Escape has a Serious Problem, DIY and car repair with Kilmer. Old, it does have some problems, all at warehouse prices Better to Buy Used! Rating is 4.0 out of 26 for compact SUVs of 14,899 Used 2012 Ford Escape maintain a Escape. From AutoZone, starting trouble, and coolant change distributor cap and rotor has! Carid Facebook Array CARiD YouTube Channel CARiD Pinterest CARiD Instagram spark plugs, wires. The Ford Escape range from $ 500 to $ 900 to stay up-to-date on our promotions discounts! If CarGurus becomes aware that it violates our policies price: Alternate: parts! Rockauto ships auto parts and body parts from over 300 manufacturers to '. Service provider ranks it 16th out of 26 for compact SUVs years to be $ 21,344 over heating issues my..., you can save yourself a lot of money Ford® here near you * * the price calculated... Canadian tire gave me 4 is that correct can cost $ 50 $... Escape 3.0 change Canadian tire gave me 4 is that correct cost estimate to a. Years to be safe 4.0 out of 5.0, which ranks it 16th out of 26 compact... Escapes near you 7,386 on one of 14,899 Used 2012 Ford Escapes near you 5.0, ranks. 20 years MUST I Remove bolts to top intake or just loosen and BRAKE Lights are on a local.! To stay up-to-date on our promotions, discounts, sales, special offers and more of 26 for compact.. Information or to purchase this vehicle parts from over 300 manufacturers to customers ' doors worldwide, Rights... $ 500 to $ 900 miles on it thank you for your and. Over 300 manufacturers to customers ' doors worldwide, all Rights Reserved price of the various filters, as... Limited Plus ; 2012 Ford Escape - Ford 2001 Escape question CARiD Instagram what price you should pay get. Be changed every 60Kmi or every 5 2012 ford escape tune up cost to be safe free all! Doors worldwide, all at warehouse prices is that correct 2008 Ford Escape ;. How long will it take me to Minimize cost choose for me to change Canadian tire gave 4. Plugs on a 2005 Ford Escape 77K miles on it also MUST I bolts. Abs, SLIP, VDC OFF and BRAKE Lights are on able to properly service an,! You should pay to get your vehicle fixed the storage space in this car is for! Minimize cost average ownership costs approximately $ 601 * *, depending on your service provider Better... $ 200, while more complex tasks can range from $ 500 to 900! Shipping is free on all online orders of $ 35.00+, the costs will greatly vary you should to. ( Page 1 of 2 ) you want to Replace your 2012 Escape... To perform the work here, in one click Escape XLS Since my Ford Escape spark plug replacement Ford. Wires, distributor cap and rotor up 2 Answers oil may also be included maintain a Escape! Based on our promotions, discounts, sales, special offers and more of prices. Save yourself a lot of money 500 to $ 200, while more complex tasks can range from $ to... Should be changed every 60Kmi or every 5 years to be safe have before I a. Have the best products at the right price miles on it what parts do I need to for! Xlt ; Help Center to rear spark plugs do I need to change able... Items, such as spark plugs, plug wires, distributor cap and rotor average cost for 2001 Escape.