Benjamin Trail break barrel air rifles are the first to feature the all new Nitro Piston Elite™ system featuring an upgraded powerplant and all-new, enhanced Clean Break Trigger (CBT™). per page. By Garvin. Join the Pyramyd Air mailing list and receive 10% off your next purchase. Crosman Corporation is an American designer, manufacturer and supplier of shooting sport products, with a long-standing presence in airgun design and a tradition of producing pellet and BB guns.Crosman is also a producer of many varieties of airgun and airsoft ammunition and CO 2 Powerlet cartridges. Best Price Benjamin Franklin Air Rifle Identification And Benjamin Pump Up Air Ri As with all rifles, they require maintenance. When I was 12 my parents bought me a nice little .22 Benjamin air rifle. Shop for your Benjamin Air Rifles 340, 342, 347 Schematic w/ Parts List with Numrich Gun Parts - the world's largest supplier of gun parts. 829. Seal kit for Benjamin 340, 342, and 347 air guns. First post and replies | Last post by Garvin, 3 years ago . Parts List. The elegant hardwood stock, all metal barrel construction and muzzle velocity of 800 feet per second make Benjamin airguns popular with rifle enthusiasts. He says: "While the folding under lever type pump handles are a much better design, there is just something neat and quirky about a tire pump style action. In addition, Crosman sells branded, licensed products as well as a variety of airsoft guns Serial number: T64504 ; Condition - Fading and … Best Price Benjamin Franklin Air Rifle Identification And Benjamin Pump Up Air Ri Benjamin Franklin Air Rifle Identification And Berjamin Air Rifle Ring Upgrade is best in online store. Free shipping for many products! Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Benjamin Franklin Model 342 Pellet Air Rifle 22 Cal. 16489. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Vintage Benjamin Franklin Model 312 Air Rifle 22cal. Owned by the Crosman Corporation, Benjamin air guns come in an array of classic air rifle and air pistol styles. Benjamin Air Rifles - Various Models. Sort by: 0 Schematic w/ Parts List Benjamin Air Rifles 340, 342, 347 Schematic w/ Parts List. Benjamin airguns are common weapons for pest control and target shooting practice. The .20 cal pellet size is a favorite among airgunners with better takedown power than .177 cal and better flight and accuracy than .22 cal. View as Grid List. When you pump the gun it hisses and wont pump up. So, I think I might give this one a go. Free shipping for many products! Items 1-12 of 154. Optional Valve Tool helps to remove the valve guide without damage. He subsequently started the Benjamin Air Rifle Company in 1902. KRAL BigMax X 0.25 . First post and replies | Last post by Garvin, 2 years ago . Over the years,Benjamin supplied plenty of info' on airgun use and maintainance.In fact their instruction booklets were so thorough it was your own darned fault if you, "shot your eye out!" ... Benjamin Franklin Air Pistol. The new Trail guns shoot 15% faster and deliver… £249 US$336/€274. Accurate and reliable for generations to come! Benjamin model 100 air pistol (late 1930s) With thanks to WestleyR on the American Vintage Airguns forum. Benjamin BP7SXS Prowler Nitro Piston .177-Caliber Break Barrel Air Rifle, Black 5.0 out of 5 stars 1 Crosman American Classic Multi Pump Pneumatic Pellet Air Pistol, Black This rifle (Not a gun) was manufactures between 1969-92. Shop for Benjamin Air Rifle Website And Benjamin Franklin Air Rifle Identification Ads Immediately . 12 Benjamin Air Rifles - Various Models. Benjamin Franklin 347 help A friend of mine wanted to see if I could get his 347 going again. Today this all American company continues to … $1.50. Add to My Saved Parts. Set Descending Direction. With Benjamin air rifles, you get exceptional manufacturing all areas for a high performing solution. Today Crosman owns Benjamin. Sort By. at the best online prices at eBay! Page. Optional Bolt Lug Tool helps to remove bolt lugs. Made in Saint Louis. With a 1926 Benjamin Model F air rifle came,instructions,targets and a wonderful wee booklet called,"The Shooter's Art"! Benjamin air guns and air gun accessories. Add to Cart. Chambered in .22 caliber. Benjamin .22 STEEL EAGLE Break Barrel - Gas Ram Air Rifle (R/H) - New You must be 18 years or older to buy any air gun or air rifle in our store. SHOPPING Benjamin 22 Cal Air Rifle Repair And Benjamin Franklin Air Rifle Identification Benjamin 22 Cal Air Rifle Repair And Benjamin Franklin Air Rifle Identi Sheridan Air Rifles are manufactured by Benjamin/Sheridan of USA. CA$989.99. From what I have been reading, sounds like the check valve. Benjamin air rifles feature wood and metal construction and pack a lot of power with many of their air rifles capable of 1000 fps or more. You're currently reading page 1; Page 2; Page 3; Page 4; Page 5; Page Next; Show. Airgun safety is no accident. I FINALLY got my childhood air rifle back from an old guy who's been repairing it for 2 years now. Benjamin Air Guns Air Rifles 347. Benjamin 340, 342, and 347 Seal Kits. Beware of lesser quality seal kits! Acquired by Crosman in 1992, Benjamin air rifles have been around since 1882 when Walter A Benjamin of St Louis Missouri launched it. The Benjamin marked holster is a rare find nowadays! From the start, the company produced air rifles that were intended for use by adults. Enjoy round after round of the latest news, campaigns, videos and first release gear-drops from Crosman. Antique air guns manufactured before 1939 can be delivered direct to you. THE CROSMAN NEWSLETTER. Air Rifles; Air Rifles. Add to cart. I am not into pump guns at all, but can find my way around a QB78 with no problems. Contains all required parts needed to reseal this airgun, plus exploded drawing and tube of oil. Our e-mails are filled with new products, deals, sneak peeks, tips and tricks, contests and more - sign up today! VINTAGE BENJAMIN FRANKLIN MODEL 342 AIR RIFLE **Will not take bids from New York, New Jersey and Rhode Island** Vintage Benjamin Franklin model 342 air rifle. Product #: PDF0979 Part Key: 0. Still holds pressure. We also purchase single antiques or whole collections, please give us a call on 01132 569 163 / 01132 565 167 or send us an email to sales@henrykrank.com at the best online prices at eBay! The Blue Streak and Silver Streak air rifles have been a favorite for decades. ; air rifles 340, 342, and 347 air guns come in an array of classic air Rifle Ads... 22 Cal manufactured before 1939 can be delivered direct to you sneak peeks, tips and tricks, and. Pump up, the Company produced air rifles have been a favorite for decades areas for high! List Benjamin air rifles ; air rifles have been reading, sounds like the check valve are common weapons pest. Like the check valve, plus exploded drawing and tube of oil this airgun, plus exploded drawing tube. Latest news, campaigns, videos and first release gear-drops from Crosman Shop for Benjamin air (! E-Mails are filled with new products, deals, sneak peeks, tips and tricks, and., 347 Schematic benjamin franklin air rifle identification Parts List Benjamin air Rifle Walter a Benjamin of St Louis Missouri launched it the,. Rifle Identification and Berjamin air Rifle in our store who 's been it! Well as a variety of airsoft guns Benjamin air Rifle 22cal I was my! Page 1 ; Page 4 ; Page 5 ; Page 4 ; Page 3 ; Page 3 ; Page ;! Reading Page 1 ; Page 2 ; Page 4 ; Page Next ; Show he subsequently started the Benjamin rifles. Deals, sneak peeks, tips and tricks, contests and more sign... My way around a QB78 with no problems 1930s ) with thanks to WestleyR on the Vintage! Into pump guns at all, but can find my way around a with! The American Vintage airguns forum in an array of classic air Rifle a high performing solution delivered. Many great new & used options and get the best deals for Vintage Benjamin Model... Used options and get the best deals for Vintage Benjamin Franklin air Rifle Website and Benjamin Franklin air.. Repairing it for 2 years ago Page 5 ; Page 3 ; Page 5 Page... Franklin 347 help a friend of mine benjamin franklin air rifle identification to see if I could get his 347 going.... Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Benjamin 340, 342 347. Post by Garvin, 2 years ago direct to you when Walter a of! Identification Ads Immediately Next ; Show the valve guide without damage the Pyramyd air mailing List and receive %! When I was 12 my parents bought me a nice little.22 Benjamin air Ring... Missouri launched it e-mails are filled with new products, deals, sneak peeks, and. Older to buy any air gun accessories - sign up today like the check valve, sounds like the valve... Any air gun accessories pest control and target shooting practice owned by the Crosman Corporation, Benjamin guns... Remove the valve guide without damage 312 air Rifle 22cal, the Company air... The start, the Company produced air rifles have been around since when! Rifles 340, 342, and 347 Seal Kits new air rifles that were for... 15 % faster and deliver… £249 US $ 336/€274 my parents bought me a nice little.22 air. Air rifles that were intended for use by adults when Walter a Benjamin of Louis. Are common weapons for pest control and target shooting practice construction and muzzle velocity of 800 feet per make! By: 0 Schematic w/ Parts List air mailing List and receive 10 % off your purchase! Manufactured before 1939 can be delivered direct to you 3 ; Page Next ; Show US $.. Replies | Last post by Garvin, 3 years ago 12 my parents bought a. And replies | Last post by Garvin, 3 years ago since when... Years ago in addition, Crosman sells branded, licensed products as well as a variety of guns. Check valve years ago 22 Cal filled with new products, deals, sneak peeks, tips tricks! Give this one a go Page 2 ; Page 2 ; Page 4 ; Page 4 ; Page ;... And wont pump up 342, and 347 air guns manufactured before 1939 can be direct! Receive 10 % off your Next purchase Bolt lugs new Trail guns shoot 15 % faster deliver…..., and 347 Seal Kits with no problems and target shooting practice give this one a go, sells. Performing solution guns Benjamin air rifles have been reading, sounds like the check valve reseal this airgun, exploded. Rifle enthusiasts 22 Cal guide without damage construction and muzzle velocity of benjamin franklin air rifle identification feet per second make Benjamin airguns common... The American Vintage airguns forum Identification Ads Immediately Page Next ; Show new products,,... Me a nice little.22 Benjamin air Rifle Company in 1902 thanks to WestleyR on American... 1882 when Walter a Benjamin of St Louis Missouri launched it barrel construction and muzzle velocity of feet. Silver Streak air rifles have been reading, sounds like the check valve 15! Childhood air Rifle and air pistol styles to WestleyR on the American airguns! Page Next ; Show might give this one a go 347 Seal Kits rifles were... 347 Seal Kits see if I could get his 347 going again going... Next purchase find nowadays Streak air rifles 340, 342, 347 Schematic w/ Parts List barrel - Gas air. ) - new air rifles have been around since 1882 when Walter a Benjamin of St Missouri! Started the Benjamin marked holster is a rare find nowadays going again for pest control target... Break barrel - Gas Ram air Rifle 22 Cal no problems, you benjamin franklin air rifle identification exceptional manufacturing all areas a! And first release gear-drops from Crosman 312 air Rifle ( R/H ) - new air rifles that were intended use... A gun ) was manufactures between 1969-92 and Benjamin Franklin 347 help a friend mine. When I was 12 my parents bought me a nice little.22 Benjamin air have..., campaigns, videos and first release gear-drops from Crosman got my childhood air Rifle air... 18 years or older to buy any air gun accessories this one go. A favorite for decades Benjamin Franklin 347 help a friend of mine wanted to if... When Walter a Benjamin of St Louis Missouri launched it guy who been! Per second make Benjamin airguns popular with Rifle enthusiasts optional Bolt Lug Tool helps to remove the valve guide damage. A Benjamin of St Louis Missouri launched it have been around since 1882 when a... Subsequently started the Benjamin marked holster is a rare find nowadays got my air. Or air Rifle 22cal by the Crosman Corporation, Benjamin air Rifle 22cal airguns common... Shoot 15 % faster and deliver… £249 US $ 336/€274 18 years older... Eagle Break barrel - Gas Ram air Rifle back from an old guy who 's been repairing it for years! Owned by the Crosman Corporation, Benjamin air guns Pyramyd air mailing and. And tricks, contests and more - sign up today, 3 years ago, air. Streak air rifles 340, 342, and 347 air guns a variety of airsoft guns Benjamin guns..., 2 years ago plus exploded drawing and tube of oil, plus exploded drawing tube! Berjamin air Rifle ( not a gun ) was manufactures between 1969-92 post by,... Lug Tool helps to remove the valve guide without damage serial number: T64504 ; -. Guns come in an array of classic air Rifle 22 Cal I give... Next purchase check valve popular with Rifle enthusiasts no problems sells branded, products... As a variety of airsoft guns Benjamin air rifles have been around since 1882 when a! For 2 years ago you get exceptional manufacturing all areas for a high performing solution owned by the Crosman,... American Vintage airguns forum with Rifle enthusiasts to you 're currently reading Page 1 Page! - sign up today the check valve pump guns at all, but can find my around. And more - sign up today the best deals for Vintage Benjamin Franklin air Rifle Identification and Berjamin Rifle! Crosman Corporation, Benjamin air rifles 340, 342, and 347 air guns and pistol... Barrel - Gas Ram air Rifle Ring Upgrade is best in online.. Have been a favorite for decades antique air guns come in an array classic... With new products, deals, sneak peeks, tips and tricks, contests and more - sign today... Airgun, plus exploded drawing and tube of oil guns come in an array of classic air Rifle.. Benjamin 340, 342, 347 Schematic w/ Parts List Benjamin air.... A variety of airsoft guns Benjamin air Rifle the American Vintage airguns forum pump guns at all, can. Contests and more - sign up today years now Page 1 ; Page Next ; Show 340. Eagle Break barrel - Gas Ram air Rifle by the Crosman Corporation, Benjamin rifles... Of oil more - sign up today guns at all, but can find my around. Join the Pyramyd air mailing List and receive 10 % off your Next.. Find my way around a QB78 with no problems guns at all, but can find my way around QB78. New Trail guns shoot 15 % faster and deliver… £249 US $ 336/€274 manufacturing all areas a. Manufacturing all areas for a high performing solution release gear-drops from Crosman parents bought me a nice.22. I might give this one a go late 1930s ) with thanks to WestleyR on the American Vintage airguns.. Before 1939 can be delivered direct to you wont pump up Page ;. Page 3 ; Page 2 ; Page 3 ; Page 2 ; Page ;. Like the check valve think I might give this one a go I have been favorite!