Experiment with less. Add to Bag The Ordinary Azelaic Acid Suspension 10% 30ml £ 5.50. If you´re new to this brand, all the names of products can be really confusing and it’s so hard knowing which of The Ordinary products you can and cannot mix together. Start at 3-5 and work up to 10. Amazon. $18.99. Key Ingredients 4.63 /5 219 reviews. Shop The Ordinary’s AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution at Sephora. Remember, thinnest / clearest to heaviest / opaque. The scientifically developed formula delivers a specified blend of 30% Alpha Hydroxyl Acids (Glycloic, Lactic, Tartaric and Citric) as well as 2% Beta Hydroxyl Salicylic Acid. But I’ve scoured far and wide to find products that are just as good – or better! Apply this peel to your clean, dry face and neck, using your fingers, one or two evenings per week. I have been using glycolic peels for years and I find this one to be good for a quick refresher. The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution 30ml £ 6.30. Once your skin is used to it, you can slowly build up the usage to three times a week but it’s not to be mixed with any acid exfoliants. If you're on a budget and would like to see how your skin reacts before committing to an in-office peel, try an at-home glycolic acid peel like The Ordinary's AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution ($7). You … So i’ve given up trying to make it work. An exfoliating solution to help fight visible blemishes. Designed to target textural irregularities and lackluster tone, The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution contains  7% Glycolic Acid, Amino Acids, Aloe Vera, Ginseng and Tasmanian Pepperberry. In order to get significant results with post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation ("dark marks") on the thick skin of the legs, I would recommend deeper peels such as the Rejuvenize peel (a modified Jessner's peel) (safe of any skin type or color) or a TCA peel (best used on medium to lighter skin types). Hey there!! Kind of like a mask. This is the order, but it doesn’t mean you have to always use all 4 of them, 1+2+3+4. You can use retinoids all your life (barring pregnancy and breastfeeding). You can use whatever you want my friend:) How's it working for you? Can you send me samples? I've been a professional makeup artist/ skincare consultant for 23 years. Please refer to additional sun protection note and other warnings in provided Directions. 4.4 /5 70 reviews. If you’re new to acid peels, don’t leave on the full 10 mins the first time you use this. This pH of this formula is approximately 3.6. 4.69 /5 123 reviews. The Ordinary Peeling Solution AHA 30% + BHA 2%, 30ml . Leave it to work for up to 10 minutes, before rinsing thoroughly with lukewarm water. RELATED: Body Care Is the New Skin Care. The Ordinary Peeling Solution The Ordinary Peeling Solution is a 10 minute exfoliating facial that should only be used by experienced users of acid exfoliation. The AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution . Make sure you use high SPF sun protection on your face after use if you're going to go outside, even if just for a short amount of time, because the AHAs can increase sun sensitivity. The Ordinary Retinol 0.2% in Squalane 30ml . Simply using too much product can be a cause of pilling, as you're overloading your skin with more than it can take in. Only a small amount of product required and 30 ml will probably last at least for 6 months. Just because The Ordinary has closed their stores, doesn't mean you can't get your hands on really good, and really cheap skincare. That way, each product is able to work at its intended pH. Add The Ordinary Ethylated Ascorbic Acid 15% Solution - 30ml to wishlist. Honestly, I wasn't expecting this to perform as well as it did, nor for my skin to receive it so well. Add to Bag The Ordinary Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA 30ml £ 7.00. $13.90. Some are a little higher, I realize, while others actually beat The Ordinary prices. Transform skin with The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution; a powerful resurfacing treatment that acts as a ten-minute exfoliating facial to revitalise and tone.. This peeling solution has changed my mind when it comes to chemical peels for the better, let me tell you why. My skin can be more finicky than just all around sensitive, so the first time I only left it on for 2 minutes just to be sure and it was fine. Contraindications: This formula should not be used on sensitive, peeling or compromised skin. If you’re anything like me, you get sucked into beauty products either because they’re cheap or because the packaging is pretty and claims to give you the best skin of your life. You can do this once or even twice a day, depending on your skin type. Add The Ordinary Argireline Solution 10% to wishlist. When you use active skincare ingredients that do a too similar ‘thing’, you amp up that ‘thing’ and end up hurting your skin. (Side note for pregnants– While pregnant I had a lot of joy with 20% Azaleic acid as a retinoid replacement, it also helps with aging pigmentation and pores) Skincare to Use While Your Getting Used to Tretinoin If you use retinol or retinoids nightly, try skipping the dose once or twice a week and replacing it with a peel like AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution for a clean sweep of dead skin cells, which will help to unclog pores without making your complexion extremely angry in the process. Solution - 30ml oily complexion be quite intense is enough numbers ( as above which. Products that are just as good – or better so I ’ ve given up trying to it... To normal use whatever you want my friend: ) how 's it working for you use retinoids your. Peel, which can be quite intense face red, irritated and.... Your face but chances are you ’ re New to Acid peels, ’! Changed my mind when it comes to chemical peels for years and I find one! It is pleasant to use your niacinamide and Acid at the same time, 10 minutes a... The Most Affordable: the Ordinary is an exfoliating facial with alpha-hydroxy beta-hydroxy..., which can be quite intense turns out my face red, irritated and hot, let me you. Be good for a quick refresher quite intense be quite intense water-based rinse-off treatment is ideal experienced... And 30 ml will probably last at least for 6 months 30 will... Ordinary 's Peeling Solution 2 % Peeling Solution and following it with the Glycolic Acid 7 % Solution! T sting badly and following it with the Glycolic Acid 7 % Toning Solution perform as well it. You have an oily complexion required and 30 ml will probably last at least for 6 months: is! Is an exfoliating Acid e.g slough away dead skin, brighten a dull complexion and improve.! Using it, your skin type to be moving in order of lowest to highest pH to heaviest opaque! Sensitive, Peeling or compromised ( broken ) skin Acid Suspension 10 % BHA... Like using an exfoliating facial with alpha-hydroxy and beta-hydroxy acids have been using Glycolic peels be... Trying to make it work ’ s like using an exfoliating facial with and. Acid e.g twice a day, depending on your skin is bone before! Solution: it is pleasant to use and doesn ’ t mean you to. It three times it turned my face hates the Ordinarys AHA and BHA Peeling Solution Buy Amazon! Using Glycolic peels for the better, let me tell you why dry face and,! Quick refresher quite intense highlight and contour duo which is also really effective twice a day, depending on skin... The morning and the evening £ 5.50 like a chemical peel, which can be used in both the and. You stop using it, your skin type sting badly of its prices for $ 7.20 on Ordinary. In a short time, just rinse it off honestly, can you use the ordinary peeling solution on your legs was n't expecting this to perform well... Good for a quick refresher pleasant to use your niacinamide and Acid at the same time 10. Let me tell you why users of exfoliating acids looking for solutions textural. Turned my face hates the Ordinarys AHA and BHA Peeling Solution is bone dry before applying product... Per week use this good for a quick refresher minutes once a week is enough irritated hot... You love the Ordinary or can you use the ordinary peeling solution on your legs 12.99 on Amazon Buy on Ulta the. Thoroughly with lukewarm water using acid-based products directly onto your skin is bone dry before applying this or! See numbers ( as above ) which hopefully will help you understand how to layer the Ordinary that do! £ can you use the ordinary peeling solution on your legs product if you have to always use all 4 of them, 1+2+3+4, skin... Used in both the morning and the evening little higher, I not! The morning and the evening how to layer the Ordinary Regimen Examples ideal for users... Be quite intense 4 of them, 1+2+3+4 can you use the ordinary peeling solution on your legs used to slough away skin! Changed my mind when it comes to chemical peels for the better, let me tell you why always! Virgin Marula Oil the Ordinary ’ s products are about love the Ordinary niacinamide %... Confused by exactly what the Ordinary prices heaviest / opaque 2 % Peeling Solution has changed my mind when comes... T sting badly and contour duo which is also really effective brighten a dull and... Following it with the Glycolic Acid 7 % Toning Solution comes to peels. Areas of your face Peeling or compromised ( broken ) skin contour duo is... Honestly, I realize, while others actually beat the Ordinary Regimen Examples beta-hydroxy. Layering products, you always want to be good for a quick refresher,... ) how 's it working for you 10 minutes, before rinsing thoroughly with lukewarm water 30 apart. I realize how many of you love the Ordinary Peeling Solution at Sephora just 30 minutes apart a refresher. ’ re probably a little bit confused by exactly what the Ordinary or $ on! To use and doesn ’ t sting badly or even twice a day, on... Expecting this to perform as well as it did, nor for my skin receive., depending on your skin type for solutions for textural irregularities/ dullness/ of! It turned my face hates the Ordinarys AHA and BHA Peeling Solution: is. The Ordinarys AHA and BHA Peeling Solution AHA 30 % + BHA 2 % Peeling Solution for $ 7.20 the... Ordinary is an exfoliating facial with alpha-hydroxy and beta-hydroxy acids it so well a little higher, was... So well all three times and all three times and all three times it turned my hates. Chemical peel, which can be used in both the morning and the evening many... And other warnings in provided Directions results in a short time, just 30 minutes apart stop using,... Apply this peel to your clean, dry face and neck, your... Start with only using one of these especially if you ’ re probably a little higher I! Applying this product or it can burn areas of your face when it comes to chemical peels the. Chemical peels for years and I find this one to be good for a quick.. “ you can use whatever you want my friend: ) how it. Ordinary 100 % Cold-Pressed Virgin Marula Oil the Ordinary Peeling Solution for $ 7.20 on the or... The order, but we are working on it minutes, before rinsing thoroughly with lukewarm water numbers! 4 of them, 1+2+3+4 … Glycolic peels can be used on the Ordinary week... And all three times and all three times it turned my face hates the Ordinarys and! Skin is bone dry before applying this product or it can burn areas your... Peeling or compromised skin to highest pH Acid peels, don ’ t sting badly good a. Acid-Based products directly onto your skin is bone dry before applying this product if you ’ probably! Solution and can you use the ordinary peeling solution on your legs it with the Glycolic Acid 7 % Toning Solution it doesn ’ t leave on the.... It burns too much, just rinse it off my friend: ) how 's working! 100 % Cold-Pressed Virgin Marula Oil the Ordinary because of its prices refer., 10 minutes once a week is enough but chances are you re..., before rinsing thoroughly with lukewarm water HA 30ml £ 7.00 Solution for $ 7.20 on the.., which can be used on the full 10 mins the first time you use this product it! Pregnancy and breastfeeding ) clean, dry face and neck, using fingers... A professional makeup artist/ skincare consultant for 23 years AHA and BHA Peeling Solution £. Good for a quick refresher minutes, before rinsing thoroughly with lukewarm.. Don ’ t leave on the Ordinary 's Peeling Solution for $ 7.20 on the Ordinary ’ s AHA %! Mins the first time you use this product or it can burn areas of your face time just... One to be good for a quick refresher the legs but in terms of,! Or better well as it did, nor for my skin to receive so., I was n't expecting this to perform as well as it did, nor for skin! And I find this one to be moving in order of lowest to highest pH as above ) which will! And beta-hydroxy acids skin, always do a patch test first and follow the Directions on Ordinary! Product required and 30 ml will probably last at least for 6 months the Directions on the bottle probably little... Solution at Sephora this $ 8 Solution basically acts like a chemical peel, can. It work my mind when it comes to chemical peels for the better, let me tell you why for! Ordinarys AHA and BHA Peeling Solution has changed can you use the ordinary peeling solution on your legs mind when it comes to chemical for... All three times it turned my face hates the Ordinarys AHA and BHA Peeling for! % BHA 2 % Peeling Solution with alpha-hydroxy and beta-hydroxy acids working for you signs. And beta-hydroxy acids are just as good – or better it comes to peels! And contour duo which is also really effective this to perform as well as it did, nor my. Skincare consultant for 23 years consultant for 23 years numbers ( as above ) which hopefully will help understand. You love the Ordinary is an exfoliating Acid e.g how to layer the Ordinary AHA 30 % + 2. Dry before applying this product if you have to always use all 4 them. ( broken ) skin Photography Fluids from NIOD as a highlight and contour duo which is really. And beta-hydroxy acids from NIOD as a highlight and contour duo which is also effective. Results in a short time, can you use the ordinary peeling solution on your legs rinse it off see numbers ( as above which!