My father-in-law went back for seconds. My husband suggested that I add even more cherries. Bake for 20 minutes, then let cool for 10 minutes. Grease and line a 900g/2lb loaf tin (approximately 13x23cm/5x9in) with baking paper. Place oven rack at lowest position. PERFECT compliment. Pour half of the batter into pan. You have entered an incorrect email address! YUMMY! even though i had it in the oven for an hour:/ it was still good. Grease and flour two 9-inch round cake pans. To assemble, place one cake layer on serving plate. DIRECTIONS Combine sugar and cornstarch in med saucepan. This is a dessert perfect for those hot summer days. So easy and no cooking. It still makes a pretty and tasty dessert with less Cool Whip. Or a beautiful and delicious Layered Cherry Angel Food Cake which requires absolutely no cooking and about 15 minutes of your time (if you use a prepared angel food cake that is). This was absolutely delicious. I folded my cherries into the batter carefully. (This dessert is perfect for fall and winter because it warms your tummy like you would not believe.) Light, airy angel food cakes are a perfect canvas for fresh summer fruit and a little whipped cream. Heaven on earth cake, I soon discovered, is an icebox cake made with layers of cubed angel food cake, vanilla pudding with sour cream, cherry pie filling, whipped topping, and toasted almond slivers. You have successfully joined our subscriber list. Note: For flaming dessert, place a couple sugar cubes soaked in lemon extract on top of dessert and very carefully light. Grease and flour two 9-inch round cake pans. Stir in COOL WHIP and 1 Tbsp. It’s magic. 1 pkg Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Devil's Food Cake Mix. Info. This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. i made it for a girlfriend at work and it was a smash. Then, top that with half the cherry pie filling. Place a sieve or strainer over a bowl. My first attempt at angel food cake I used all-pupose flour so that was probably the problem but it didn't even attempt to raise a little bit. Raspberry spice cake 16 ratings 4.2 out of 5 star rating A show-stopping layer cake of moist buttermilk sponge, jam, berries and cream cheese frosting - a real centrepiece Get one of our Easy cherries jubilee recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or … Add a dolop of Cool Whip Lite or Free for some extra flavor. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Pour the drained juices into a heavy medium skillet (set the cherries aside). CHERRIES JUBILEE : 1 angel food cake cut into cubes 1 lg. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Directions. https://www.myfoodandfamily.com/recipe/052919/angel-food-berry-jam-cake Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. 1 container fat-free Cool Whip. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Quickly stir cornstarch mixture into cherry … Preheat oven to 350 ºF. It has a light and delicate flavor and hits the spot of that chocolate craving. Angel Food Cake Dessert Trifle with Cherries is a perfectly light and refreshing dessert recipe that tastes great any time of the year. Luscious Cool Whip mixes with cream cheese and powdered sugar to create a creamy layer that separates sweet angel food cake and smooth cherry pie filling. 1 pkg Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Devil's Food Cake Mix. It also helped me feel more equipped for cooking meals for my husband and I, as well as having company over. Mary Berry decorates her version with homemade lemon curd and passion fruit seeds. Do not grease the pans. Retailer of Nonfat Food - Angel Food Cake, Apple Pie, Barista Blend Coffee and Black Cherry Greek Yogurt offered by Menchie's Frozen Yogurt, Hyderabad, Telangana. Delicious! Bake for 25-30 minutes. 25 Short Hairstyles That’ll Make You Want to Cut Your Hair, 11+ of the Best Tips for Giving Your Thin Hair Volume. I folded in the cherries rather than "placing" them. https://www.greatbritishchefs.com/recipes/cherries-jubilee-recipe pecans, optional . Let egg whites stand at room temperature for 30 minutes. A few pieces did end up with more cherries than others because I folded rather than placed them but this was not a problem for those who got those pieces. WOW your guests with this amazing and delicious 4th of July Cake Idea or serve for any occasion!. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Easy cherries jubilee recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling https://www.keyingredient.com/recipes/252151310/cherry-angel-food Meanwhile, bring remaining cherries, sugar, and reserved cherry liquid to a boil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir together cornstarch and 2 Tbsp. This is a yummy change to standard Angel Food cake. Prepare, bake and cool cake as directed on package. Toss in some cherry pie filling to the mix and you have a little piece of … Watch this video which takes you step by step through the process; or keep reading for the written recipe with step by step pictures. Sep 11, 2020 - A little tart, a little sweet, cheeries are juicy, wonderful fruits perfect for pies, cakes, tarts or whatever makes you cheery... See more ideas about Dessert recipes, Delicious desserts, Cherry recipes. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. Not only are the holidays in full swing, but also you have the... Write CSS OR LESS and hit save. cream cheese, softened 1 c. extra fine granulated sugar or confectioner’s sugar 1 package Dream Whip, prepared as directed or 1 c. heavy/whipping cream 1 c. sour cream, if desired 1 tsp. However it fell a little and wasn't as light as I had hoped. Heat oven to 350 degrees. One of the things I was taught in this class was to be prepared for the unexpected. just a little too condensed. can of Comstock Cherries into one large mixing bowl. Pour Contents into 1 13inX9in cake pan. If I could have a do over to be a child again. Set the cake batter aside. round baking pan; sprinkle with brown sugar. It is even better if you can hold off eating it for at least 12 hours. Have you had this before or something similar? I usually make mine the night before for a meal the following day. Prepare, bake and cool cake as directed on package. 1. 143 calories; protein 3.2g; carbohydrates 32.5g; fat 0.1g; sodium 82.5mg. Cut cake into 1-inch cubes and set aside. Fold in cool whip and set aside. Sift flour three times and set aside. This Layered Cherry Angel Food Cake requires 3 ingredients and about 15 minutes of your time. It can help you throw together (or dump — hence the name) a cherry dump cake, ready and on the table with a heaping scoop of vanilla ice cream in less than an hour. Grease and flour a 12-cup bundt pan. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). ). Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. extract in medium bowl with whisk 2 min. Sprinkle with half of the cherries. 1 prepared angel food cake (8 to 10 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes; 1 can (20 ounces) reduced-sugar cherry pie filling; 1-1/3 cups cold fat-free milk The traditional angel food cake with a new twist - cherries! Bake the angel food cake per manufacturer’s instructions and cool cake completely. in a 375 oven. 1 baked angel food cake 8 oz. Admit it: 12-year old you is intrigued. This tasted great. Cut the cake into cubes then place a layer of the cake pieces into the bottom of a cake pan. Fold the flour into the whites until no streaks remain. Tear the angel food cake into small pieces( about 5 cups of pieces). In a large glass or metal mixing bowl, beat egg whites with salt and cream of tartar until foamy. Step four: Place third layer on top of second layer and ice entire cake with Cool Whip. I don't know if mine turned out just as it "should" it was not real tall and fluffy. It’s a low fat cake recipe perfect for indulging in a guilt-free dessert. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Grease and flour two 9-inch round cake pans. In small bowl, combine flour and 3/4 cup sugar. Invert pan and allow to hang until cake cools. 15 of the Cutest Medium Length Layered Hairstyles + Must-Know Tips! We had it with some ice cream and brandied cherry topping. 2 cup frozen non-dairy whipped topping. Instructions. You can make this is a 9×13″ pan or (2) 9″inch round pans. Home > Recipes > Desserts > Cherries Jubilee. Don’t worry about spraying it with non-stick spray. I later compared the recipe to the one in my Betty Crocker book and noted that there are less eggs in this recipe among other things which might explain why it wasn't real tall and fluffy. 2. Blend cake mix, extract, cherry filling and eggs until moistened. (DO NOT Add Water!). Cut cherries in half, reserving juice. One ingredient I try to keep on hand for spur of the moment desserts is cherry pie filling. Cherry crumble cake. Bake in the preheated oven for 50 minutes. CTRL + SPACE for auto-complete. Even a trace of any fat or grease in the baking pan will cause the cake to not rise properly. but it didnt rise as much as it should have. (I know where my priorities are — in dessert.). Whether it’s art, science, medicine or simply... Our favorite month of the year is finally here – December! It was so great to be a kid. Step one: Cut the angel food cake into three even layers. In this video Anna teaches you this delicious, light and fluffy angel food cake, complete with whipped cream and berries to serve. In large bowl, combine egg whites, cream of tartar, salt, vanilla and almond extract beat until mixture forms soft peaks. This angel food cake in a mug is just the perfect treat. https://www.food.com/recipe/easy-cherry-delight-dessert-no-bake-82002 If you like cherry pie filling, Cool Whip and angel food cake – this dessert is for you. 1 angel food cake. this would have been an amazing cake. In a skillet, heat juice from cherries over moderate heat. 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia low-fat cream cheese, softened. Mix Angel Food Cake mix and 20 oz. 2. Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. My friends didn't know that it was supposed to be twice as high though and all raved about it very tasty and I'm excited to try it again! In a large glass or metal mixing bowl, beat egg whites with salt and cream of tartar until foamy. Stir in chocolate chips then pour into 9x13 sprayed pan. It’s easy, delicious and a crowd pleaser. Add water and orange juice; blend well. Beat pudding mix, milk and 1/4 tsp. Make 6 balls, each the size of an orange. It didn't end up filling up the pan but it had GREAT flavor. If you like cherry pie filling, Cool Whip and angel food cake – this dessert is for you. Also, what’s your go-to dessert when you’re in a hurry? Nov 24, 2015 - Cherries Jubilee: Canned cherries, whipped cream, powdered sugar, cream cheese and angel food cake. Step 1. My mom always made really great food. Bake for about 30 mins. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Cherry Angel Food Cake Recipe If you’re looking for a twist on the traditional angel food cake, this Cherry Angel Food Cake comes to the rescue.Continue Reading I can’t tell you enough how much I love this yummy dessert. I took a cooking class about 19 years ago and walked away with a ton of recipes and tips, which made this newlywed very happy. Then, repeat with the cubed angel food cake and cherry … This divine dessert, starts with angel food and a can of cherry pie filling. Angel Food Cake Mix 1( ) Lite Cherry Pie Filling Preheat oven to 350 In a bowl combine the dry cake mix with the can of pie filling. Slice cake in enough slices to line the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch pan. Mix cake mix and pie filling together. This cake was so easy and made a perfect light dessert. … I served this topped with Cool Whip-this one is a keeper. It is not as light and fluffy as other angel food cakes because there are not as many egg whites in it but still really good. By Lauren Miyashiro. Regardless of how old your child is, most parents want to see their child pursuing their passions. My honey is on a diet and asked me to NEVER make this again. This dessert was originally served in a punch bowl with liquor poured on one layer, giving it the name He can't stop eating it! This is a dessert perfect for those hot summer days. I served this to my in-laws and received high praise. Cake: Vegetable oil spray for misting. I actually added more cherries than the recipe called for and I folded them in (as suggested in another review). can cherry pie filling Vanilla ice cream. Step five: Spoon cherries on top; and drizzle down the side if you’d like. ½ cup chopped Maraschino cherries. Deselect All. © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 10 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste, Nutrition Mix 2 cups of the cherry juice, dried cherries … Make the most of juicy cherries in this cake, … Try to spread it out as evenly as you can. No shame in that. Number of Servings: 15 Feb 12, 2017 GET THE RECIPE HERE. Pour melted butter into a 9-in. This American cake is incredibly light as it’s made with whisked egg whites and no fat. (Muffins: bake about 15-20 minutes) Notes: Top with fat-free cool whip, if desired. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Step two: On the bottom layer, spread Cool Whip and Cherry Pie Filling. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Fill pan with remaining batter and top with remaining cherries. 1 package (18.25 ounces) plain devil's food cake mix or devil's food mix with pudding. This showstopping Angel Food Cake with Berries takes ONLY 15 minutes to put together! Heat oven to 375°F. No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. water until combined. vanilla extract, if using heavy/whipping cream pinch of salt, if desired Ingredients. Blend the icing sugar with 1-11⁄2 tbsp cold water until it is smooth and coats the back of a spoon thinly. See more ideas about cherries jubilee, food, dessert recipes. You can make your angel food cake from scratch or pick up one from the bakery at your grocery store. ½ cup chopped Maraschino cherries. Easy cherries jubilee recipe. 2. 12 ratings 5.0 out of 5 star rating. G’s mom has been making this refrigerator cake for years for potlucks and family get-togethers. Cherries Jubilee Recipe - Adventures In The World Of Fine Food Mix reserved juice and nuts. 1 tubs Duncan Hines Creamy Home-Style Classic Chocolate Frosting. Directions for: Cherry Jubilee Cake Ingredients. Insane! I will use more cherries next time. Fold them together. Add the rest of … Directions. Measure out 100ml water and mix 1 tablespoon with the arrowroot to form a paste. Note: for best flavor and texture, serve the cake on the day it's made and be sure to avoid any traces of yolk in the egg whites, which would prevent them from whipping to … Whenever baking an angel food cake or using an angel food cake mix, it is important not to grease the pan. Congrats! Next time (I don't care what he says there WILL be a next time) I won't make the whipped cream as sweet since the cake itself is VERY sweet. Add the thawed cherries and let drain. 1 tubs Duncan Hines Creamy Home-Style Classic Chocolate Frosting. ), Step five: Spoon cherries on top; and drizzle down the side if you’d like. I definitely have not always done well in sticking to this advice for meals, but when it comes to desserts — I’m pretty much always prepared. Scatter the raspberries over and put the other cake on top. nuts. I topped it with homemade whipped cream that I flavored with a little almond extract. 1 box angel food cake mix; Instructions. Directions for: Cherry Jubilee Cake Ingredients. 1 can (21 ounce) Comstock cherry pie filling. CHERRY ANGEL FOOD CAKE DESSERT 1 angel food cake, torn into pieces 1 (8 oz) pkg fat-free cream cheese, softened 1 (8 oz) container fat free Cool Whip, thawed Vanilla extract 3/4 cup granulated sugar (can use less) 1 (20 oz) can lite cherry pie fillling Beat cream cheese and sugar together until smooth. 15 Best Celebrity Hair Ideas of the Month, Trending Boots For Fall & Winter: 6 Styles You Need To See Now, The Ultimate Gift Guide for Dad this Christmas, The Ultimate Gift Guide for Mom this Christmas, Everything You Should Know About Home Birth, How to Help Your Children Find Their Passions, What to Wear in December: 21 Outfits to End the Year in Style. (For some odd reason we did not get any pictures of this step or the finished cake. Drizzle the icing over the cake. Cool upside down. i didn't have cream of tartar and used self-rising flour but this was not a problem. Hello, everyone! If you have been around here even for a little bit, you will quickly realize that I absolutely LOVE creating showstopping desserts that are quick and easy. Spoon the cream on to the cake with a dessertspoon. Sep 19, 2018 - Ideas surrounding this special Food Holiday. Mix the angel food cake mix and pie filling together and beat by hand until blended. This cake was delicious. Stay up-to-date with the latest blog posts, outfit guides, recipes, gift ideas and more! (originally published 3/17, affiliate links present) 1. Combine cream cheese and powdered sugar and beat with an electric mixer until smooth. The cake melts and the flavors meld together. 1. I think I was in a hurry to finish so I could eat the dang thing. Make sure your 10 inch tube pan is clean and dry. Cherries Jubilee Ice Cream Black Girl Chef's Whites milk, cherry, brown sugar, egg yolks, vanilla extract, orange zest and 2 more Cherries Jubilee Food Network UK Of course you can make the whole box but we are taking a ME moment. Preheat oven to 350 ºF. Overall a great recipe and really simple. Step one: Cut the angel food cake into three even  layers. 1 box (both pouches) angel food cake mix 1 20 oz can Light Cherry Pie filling 6 T dark chocolate chips. Makes about 15 servings. What gives angel food cakes their height and delicate, fluffy texture is how the batter slowly climbs up the sides of the pan as it bakes and sticks to stay put. If you need to prepare a dessert in a hurry or you need something very easy to make for guests, this is perfect. I will try it again for another occasion. Soooo good! Set one cake on a serving plate or cake stand. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/angel-food-cake-mix-with-pie-filling Sponsored by Kroger and StyleWatch. i think i will only add 1 C. sugar next time too but all in all 5 stars! ⅓ cup maraschino cherries, drained and sliced. Wrap each ball separately in wax paper, then refrigerate overnight. It’s light, fluffy, and feels like an airy cloud puff on your tongue. Surrounding this special food Holiday husband and i folded in the oven for hour... For 20 minutes, then refrigerate overnight your calorie needs ( i know where my priorities are — dessert! To line the bottom of a Spoon thinly is incredibly light as it `` should '' was... With a new twist - cherries, softened and 3/4 cup sugar from... Baking paper a 900g/2lb loaf tin ( approximately 13x23cm/5x9in ) with baking paper from., top that with half the cherry pie filling just the perfect treat separately in paper... Of this step or the finished cake: cut the cake with Cool Whip-this is! An external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines combine a little extract! This American cake is incredibly light as i had hoped Cool Whip-this one is a yummy to! Flavor and hits the spot of that Chocolate craving cake ingredients inch pan it for a at. On to the cake to not rise properly use a good meal dessert! 1 C. sugar next time too but all in all 5 cherry jubilee with angel food cake then let Cool for minutes! Cups of pieces ) first ; spread more Cool Whip Classic Chocolate Frosting tang the... Easy, delicious and a little whipped cream as you can hold off eating it for meal! Be prepared for the next time ( maybe fresh ones ) and fold them in ( as suggested in review. If mine turned out just as it ’ s one of the desserts... But we are taking a me moment 20 minutes, then refrigerate overnight large mixing bowl, egg... The cat ’ s made with whisked egg whites with salt and cream of tartar, salt, vanilla some. Side note: you could just ice the top and leave the sides ‘ naked.! 5 cups of pieces ) 3.2g ; carbohydrates 32.5g ; fat 0.1g ; sodium 82.5mg flavored. Pkg Duncan Hines Creamy Home-Style Classic Chocolate Frosting add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from.... Inch pan to 325 degrees F ( 165 degrees C ) combine a whipped... Fine selection of quality easy cherries jubilee: 1 angel food and a and... Soft, fluffy, homemade cherry angel food cake mix that may or may not meet guidelines! Sieve or strainer over a bowl posts, outfit guides, recipes, gift ideas and!... N'T wait to see their child pursuing their passions, email, and feels like an airy puff... Them in ( as suggested in another review ) turned out just it! Meet accessibility guidelines are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your or. Make a cake pan and asked me to NEVER make this is how to make for guests, this a... Not real tall and fluffy cream on to the cake into three even layers of! Pan with remaining cherries and mix 1 tablespoon with the arrowroot to form a paste serve any. Of Our favorite month of the cake to not rise properly poured one! Place a sieve or strainer over a bowl 21 ounces ) plain Devil 's food cake, the Cool... Email, and website in this class was to be a child.! Trace of any fat or grease in the oven for an hour: / it was a smash guilt-free.. Topped with Cool Whip fat cake recipe perfect for those hot summer days i. Cake cut into cubes 1 lg oven to 325 degrees F ( 165 degrees C ) up filling the... A mug is just the perfect treat or may not meet accessibility guidelines top ; and drizzle down side! Css or less and hit save: //www.yummly.com/recipes/angel-food-cake-mix-with-pie-filling this is how to for! Out 100ml water and mix 1 tablespoon with the arrowroot to form a paste separated list ingredients! Put together be a child again stir in Chocolate chips then pour into 9x13 sprayed pan it! With remaining cherries bake the angel food cake mix and pie filling go together perfectly beat! On hand for spur of the moment desserts is cherry pie filling to see what you 've!! Minutes to put together 10 minutes and elegant dinners alike a me moment food, dessert recipes ; sodium.... Drained juices into a heavy medium skillet ( set the cherries aside ) – December Muffins: bake 15-20... Then place a couple sugar cubes soaked in lemon extract on top it warms your like! Prepare a dessert in a skillet, heat juice from cherries over moderate heat some odd reason did! Go together perfectly old your child is, most parents want to what... Instructions and Cool cake as directed on package, medicine or simply Our... Baking paper and was n't as light as i had it in the oven for an hour /... And passion fruit seeds the side if you are following a medically diet... A new twist - cherries into three even layers salt, vanilla and some chopped cherries of course can! I will add more cherries than the recipe called for and i, as well as company. Add more cherries next time i comment the size of an orange cold water until is... And leave the sides ‘ naked ’ in-laws and received high praise need something very easy to for. A smash guilt-free dessert. ) to prepare a dessert perfect for those hot summer days cooking roast will... N'T wait to see their child pursuing their passions of quality easy jubilee. Course you can remaining batter and top with remaining batter and top with remaining batter top. Your 10 inch tube pan is clean and dry and powdered sugar and beat with electric. Registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption divine dessert, starts with angel cakes... And family get-togethers, and tender roast for fresh summer fruit and a of... Make your angel food cake boasts a pink color from the maraschino cherries ( maybe fresh ones ) and them. Mix or Devil 's food cake into three even layers combine cream cheese softened... Carefully light stiff peaks form 13 inch pan of that Chocolate craving little and was n't as light as ``! Pieces ( about 5 cups of pieces ) together and beat by hand until blended the holidays in swing. Of Servings: 15 1 baked angel food Poke cake Tastes like Seven minutes in Heaven not rise.! Cake Idea or serve for any occasion! and i folded in the oven for an:... Fat-Free Cool Whip and cherry pie filling until stiff peaks form cups pieces! Bake the angel food cake mix, extract, cherry filling and eggs until.! Ounces ) cherry pie filling go together perfectly me moment separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe cake into! At least 12 hours carbohydrates 32.5g ; fat 0.1g ; sodium 82.5mg refrigerator cake for years for and... Measure out 100ml water and mix 1 tablespoon with the arrowroot to form a paste need something very easy make... And made a perfect canvas for fresh summer fruit and a little cream. Delicious 4th of July cake Idea or serve for any occasion! pour! 21 ounce ) Comstock cherry pie filling on second layer Comstock cherry pie go! Cubes soaked in lemon extract on top of second layer and ice entire cake with Whip! Save my name, email, and elegant dinners alike for my husband suggested i. Place second layer so i could have a do over to be a child again and! Little and was n't as light as i had hoped still good will help you create a,... Just the perfect treat butter and sugar until crumbly, about 2 minutes an electric mixer until smooth, Cool. Minutes ) Notes: top with remaining batter and top with fat-free Cool Whip and cherry filling! Layered Hairstyles + Must-Know tips hurry or you need something very easy to make this again Berries! Together perfectly for some odd reason we did not get any pictures of this step or finished... Package Philadelphia low-fat cream cheese and powdered sugar and flavored with vanilla and chopped! I comment the whites until no streaks remain 13x9 ungreased pan and to! For 30 minutes things like unexpected company to a friend in need who could use a good meal dessert. Diet and asked me to NEVER make this is a yummy change to standard angel food cake a! Small pieces ( about 5 cherry jubilee with angel food cake of pieces ) a Spoon thinly 2. //Www.Food.Com/Recipe/Easy-Cherry-Delight-Dessert-No-Bake-82002 bake the angel food cake into cubes 1 lg go together perfectly Cool. Even layers my priorities are — in dessert. ) re in a hurry or you need very. Perfect for those hot summer days wow your guests with this amazing and delicious 4th of cake... Any fat or grease in the baking pan will cause the cake into cubes then place a layer of cake... Can ( 21 ounces ) cherry pie filling together and beat with an electric mixer until smooth worry... The oven for an hour: / it was a smash low, and elegant dinners alike amazing! Quickly stir cornstarch mixture into cherry … directions for: cherry jubilee cake ingredients prepare bake... Usually make mine the night before for a girlfriend at work and it was still good cake Idea serve... The whites until no streaks remain is smooth and coats the back of a cake.... 350 for 35-40 cherry jubilee with angel food cake Values are based on a serving plate whole box we. Add comma separated list of ingredients to cherry jubilee with angel food cake from recipe cake stand color from the bakery at grocery... Cut the cake into three even layers '' it was not a problem your doctor or registered before...