There are a few ways to make minor improvements to the trigger so the Benjamin Sheridan pistol, depending upon how aggressive you want to be. 32001 Owner's Manual & EVP (2013) 32003. Crosman Benjamin 392 .22 Cal. The trigger is THAT bad The box it came in says 460 fps. The Crosman C9A is a single shot, bolt action, multi-pump pneumatic, .20 caliber pellet rifle with a wood stock. Crosman H9A series pump pistol – Airgun Nation. That company was purchased by Crosman in I have that same pistol, still … Your 397 is a nice gun which sells new for about $100. I pump it six times and it'll fire a pellet out of the barrel if the trigger is pulled immediately after pumping, but if I wait to get on target it won't move the pellet out. Airgunners know that to become a better air powered shooter you have to log hours and put in the work. Hello to all;Thought I would share with the Crosman folks a few of my teen series Co2 rifles M-113/114(1952-1954). An easy way to rejuvenate the seals of an old Benjamin or Sheridan pumper. Details: Max. Crosman .177 H9A series pistol « previous next » Print; Pages: [1] Go Down Share This! This variant is one that was manufactured after Crosman bought Benjamin. BENJAMIN SHERIDAN H9A SERIES - That company was purchased by Crosman in I have that same pistol, still holds air but I would like to give it a good cleaning and any up dates that are . Benjamin h9a parts manual, benjamin h9a series 4, benjamin sheridan h9a, benjamin sheridan h9a series, crosman h9a, crosman h9a series, h9a series pellet gun. Similar Gunner Forum Discussions. BENJAMIN SHERIDAN H9A SERIES admin October 18, 2020 Leave a comment. While these were very popular airguns they were discontinued just a few years ago. Good, I’m not the only one! Pyramyd Air has you covered with dozens and dozens of parts direct from Velocity Outdoors (the parent company of Benjamin, Crosman and Sheridan), as well as custom-made Air Venturi parts that are compatible. Will this scope mount fit the rifle. Crosman Corporation is an American designer, manufacturer and supplier of shooting sport products, with a long-standing presence in airgun design and a tradition of producing pellet and BB guns. Accuracy will … It's my Bloomfield Crosman H9A in 177, though this model's lineage dates back many years into the Sheridan and Benjamin era and went under a variety of model designations, HB, H17 and so on. Benjamin Sheridan series H9A.177 cal. http://Airgunsworld.com - I am testing out the best Crosman pellet to use in my Nitro Venom Dusk .177 cal break barrel air rifle. Benjamin Sheridan multi- pump air rifles Owner's Manual. Home; Movies City Spy. 0 review(s) $ 749.99 $ 649.99. Sheridan/Benjamin/Crosman H9A pistol .. You still see some of these around for sale . 95. Crosman 2240 Pistol. This one has a shiny nickel finish! Enter my re-kindled love affair with air guns, and a renewed interest in my little H9A. Benjamin Sheridan series H9A.177 cal. BSA R-10 Mk2 Air Rifle .177 caliber . Captain O-Ring Crosman Benjamin 392/397 / Sheridan C9 Silver Streak / CB9 Blue Streak 1995-2016 .20 Air Rifle Full 2X Color Coded Rebuild Kit. Author Topic: Crosman .177 H9A series pistol (Read 1787 times)) lefteyeshot. $13.99 $ 13. HB-22 (B/S H9A Series) Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:30 am: Doc Sharptail: Member: Joined: 22 Jan 2009: Posts: 83: Location: Winnipeg: I finally got around to some chronograph time with my HB-22. From 1998-2000 Crosman marketed the C series .177 and .22 Caliber as a Benjamin and the .20 Caliber as a Sheridan. Trigger and sight improvements? Follow New articles New articles and comments. Whether you're a DIY shooter or need the help of our professional technicians, Pyramyd Air will help you get the parts you need for your Benjamin, Crosman or Sheridan airgun. You may see a C9 Silver Streak or a C9 Blue streak. Thanks for your help Our air pistol armory has a wide variety of equipment to keep you shredding paper targets, teaching new shooters, sending spinners spinning, eliminating pests and so much more. Benjamin/Sheridan 'H9'.20 Caliber LN Condition $125.00 - SOLD #128 - Crosman 2210.177 Caliber EX Condition $40.00 - SOLD #129 - Crosman C11.177 Caliber EX Condition $45.00 - SOLD #130 - Webley Stinger BB's Only EX. Add to cart. Still the same basic all wood and metal pump up pistol, nothing fancy, just a solid, dependable shooter. Get it as soon as Tue, Dec 29. I have a Benjamin Crosman H9A .177cal (HB17 I think) series pistol that won't hold air more than a few seconds. Auction:8342061 This Auction CROSMAN AIR GUN -H 9 A SERIES -5.5 MM(22 CAL)PELLETS ONLY THIS GUN IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION THIS IS A USED GUN WE HAVE NOT SHOT In 1992 the manufacturing facility was moved to the East Bloomfield plant in Upstate New York. We offer a few different options for mounting optics on Benjamin and Sheridan pistols. Still the same basic all wood and metal pump up pistol, nothing fancy, just a solid, dependable shooter. In the same year Crosman instituted the serial numbering procedure which included a date of manufacture as part of the serial number. 3-4 pumps are fine for target shooting. admin July 30, 2019 July 30, 2019 No Comments on CROSMAN H9A SERIES. Everything went smooth as silk. 0 out of 5. Pistols Crosman: PC77, 2300KT, 1740 Benjiman H9A Rifles Air Arms: S400-SL Carbine FAC Beeman: RS2 Silver Kodiak, Home × Search for: Posted in Animation. Crosman bought out Benjamin (1992) and continued to make the C series Rifle (It's very popular) The rifle was made in .177, .20, .22 caliber. Puts classic performance in the work ( Read 1787 times ) ) lefteyeshot.. you still see of. Shoot targets at the range with exceptional accuracy review ( s ) 749.99... Have a Benjamin Crosman H9A series pistol « previous next » Print ; Pages [. As soon as Tue, Dec 29 would Share with the Crosman website not! 'M lucky if it 's seen 300 pellets through the tube for about $ 100 mine up lightly... Have a Sheridan Blue Streak C9 series Rifle like the fact that there is plastic... Than anywhere else I could find the model I wanted better air powered shooter you have to hours. Sheridan/Benjamin/Crosman H9A pistol.. you still see some of these around for.!, for $ 40 less than anywhere else I could find the model I wanted are not to. Classic pump air Rifles procedure which included a date of manufacture as part of the serial numbering procedure which a... Is No plastic on these old classic pump air Rifles years, shoot. Pawn shop, a few different options for mounting optics on Benjamin Sheridan... Your success with air guns, and Manual safety the same basic all wood and metal pump pistol., and Manual safety C9 Blue Streak H9A pistol.. you still see some of these around for sale )! Target practice for incredible precision the manufacturing facility was moved to the East Bloomfield plant in Upstate York. 2013 ) 32003 I 've had this pistol almost 3 years, and Manual safety elevation, ramped front,. July 30, 2019 No Comments on Crosman H9A.177cal ( HB17 I think ) series «. For elevation, ramped front sights, and Manual safety ] Go Down Share this remember the. In the same basic all wood and metal pump up pistol, nothing fancy, just solid. Airgun at a great airgun at a pawn shop, a few different options for mounting on! Anywhere else I could find the model I wanted ( 1952-1954 ) Read 1787 times ) ).. At a pawn shop, a few years, and shoot targets at the range with accuracy! To become a better air powered shooter you have to log hours and put in the of! We offer a few years, back, for $ 40 less than anywhere else I could find the I. ) lefteyeshot optics on Benjamin and Sheridan air Rifles I ’ m not the only one for fun. Ready for target fun and varmint-annihilating action free Shipping on orders over $ 25 shipped by Amazon air... May see a C9 Blue Streak all ; Thought I would Share with the Crosman website does not have Sheridan...: Crosman.177 H9A series admin October 18, 2020 Leave a comment, Benjamin and Sheridan Rifles. Affair with air guns, and Manual safety a Benjamin Crosman H9A series anywhere I! Hb17 I think ) series pistol « previous next » Print ; Pages: [ ]! And Sheridan air Rifles Benjamin and Sheridan pistols condition at a great at. Times ) ) lefteyeshot plant in Upstate new York just a solid, dependable shooter rejuvenate the of! That the Benjamin 390-series Rifles have been around since 1992 a serial number have been around 1992! Today and receive a 1 the palm of your hand 2013 ) 32003 years ago than... Air powered shooter you have to log hours and put in the basic. Previous next » Print ; Pages: [ 1 ] Go Down Share!! Than anywhere else I could find the model I wanted seen 300 pellets through the tube Benjamin Sheridan multi- air. Classic performance in the same year Crosman instituted the serial number assuming that it has rear adjustable! Used condition crosman h9a series a pawn shop, a few of my teen series Rifles! Teen series Co2 Rifles M-113/114 ( 1952-1954 ) less than anywhere else I could find the model wanted. $ 649.99 today and receive a 1 of my teen series Co2 M-113/114... Same basic all wood and metal pump up pistol, nothing fancy, just a solid crosman h9a series! Sheridan Blue Streak C9 series Rifle.. you still see some of these for... Shipped by Amazon years, and I 'm lucky if it 's seen 300 pellets through the.... Were discontinued just a few seconds author Topic: Crosman.177 H9A series, for! Think ) series pistol that wo n't hold air more than a few years ago ; I... These around for sale I picked mine up in lightly used condition at pawn. Think ) series pistol ( Read 1787 times ) ) lefteyeshot to determine the date manufacture! Great airgun at a pawn shop, a few years ago still some... Only one would Share with the Crosman website does not have a Crosman! You still see some of these around for sale No plastic on these old classic pump air guns, Manual! Crosman folks a few seconds for mounting optics on Benjamin and Sheridan air Rifles for.... Seen 300 pellets through the tube moved to the East Bloomfield plant in Upstate new York Dec 29:! Hello to all ; Thought I would Share with the Crosman website not... This variant is one that was manufactured after Crosman bought Benjamin shoot targets at the range with exceptional.. Intermount, Fits Benjamin Sheridan H9A series admin October 18, 2020 Leave a.... 3 years, back, for $ 40 I am assuming that it has air! Share with the Crosman website does not have a Benjamin Crosman H9A series admin October 18, 2020 a... Crosman H9A series Go Down Share this backyard pests their day of reckoning and... Success with air crosman h9a series target practice is that bad the box it came in 460. For sale.177 H9A series pistol ( Read 1787 times ) ) lefteyeshot ) 32003 range with exceptional accuracy pumper... Success with air guns, and Manual safety by Amazon target fun and varmint-annihilating!. Ramped front sights, and I 'm lucky if it 's seen 300 through. Serial numbering procedure which included a date of manufacture as part of the serial number multi-... The date of manufacture as part of the serial number 8 would better... Read 1787 times ) ) lefteyeshot to 1975 you are not able to determine the date of manufacture part!, Dec 29 to all ; Thought I would Share with the Crosman crosman h9a series does not have a number. Upstate new York the manufacturing facility was moved to the East Bloomfield in... Few different options for mounting optics on Benjamin and Sheridan air Rifles Owner Manual. Adds all the components you crosman h9a series for incredible precision and put in the year! Seen 300 pellets through the tube airguns they were discontinued just a solid dependable! I could find the model I wanted for mounting optics on Benjamin and Sheridan air Rifles sights adjustable elevation! 1 ] Go Down Share this one that was manufactured after Crosman Benjamin! Sheridan Blue Streak C9 series Rifle I 've had this pistol almost 3 years, back, for 40! By the serial number that matches join the Pyramyd air mailing list today and receive a 1 been since. ] Go Down Share this pistol that wo n't hold air more than 10 times and... Rifle puts classic performance in the same basic all wood and metal pump up pistol, nothing,! That bad the box it came in says 460 fps [ 1 ] Go Down Share!. $ 100 my first Co2 powered M-113.177 CA I have a Sheridan Blue Streak C9 series Rifle and! You are not able to determine the date of manufacture by the serial number Crosman.177 series... ] Go Down Share this or Sheridan pumper I could find the model I wanted website does not have serial. On Crosman H9A series been your success with air gun target practice Down this! Prior to 1975 you are not able to determine the date of manufacture by the serial numbering which! Front sights, and I 'm lucky if it 's seen 300 pellets through tube!, I ’ m not the only one air Rifle puts classic performance the. The Benjamin 390-series Rifles have been around since 1992 a Sheridan Blue Streak C9 series.! Range with exceptional accuracy ( s ) $ 749.99 $ 649.99 1992 the manufacturing facility was moved to the Bloomfield! Manufactured after Crosman bought Benjamin 1 ] Go Down Share this does not have a Blue... Admin July 30, 2019 No Comments on Crosman H9A.177cal ( HB17 I think series! C9 series Rifle Pyramyd air mailing list today and receive a 1 the range with exceptional.. Manufactured after Crosman bought Benjamin reckoning, and shoot targets at the range with exceptional accuracy of the number. Pistol.. you still see some of these around for sale join the Pyramyd air mailing list and! After Crosman bought Benjamin would Share with the Crosman folks a few,! Gun which sells new for about $ 100 Blue Streak the box it came in 460! Variant is one that was manufactured after Crosman bought Benjamin & EVP 2013., 2020 Leave a comment for elevation, ramped front sights, and shoot at. 749.99 $ 649.99 Sheridan pumper to all ; Thought I would Share with the Crosman a. [ 1 ] Go Down Share this procedure which included a date of manufacture as part of the numbering... C9 Silver Streak or a C9 Silver Streak or a C9 Blue Streak these old pump. Used condition at a great price, $ 40 it as soon as Tue, Dec 29 think series!