Cons: Slow process to review, repair and return. Bring a Vendetta to the dish with you this season. What size would be recommended for her? With no retailers and virtually no advertising budget, DeMarini grew steadily by selling high-performance bats directly to customers. The next generation of Zen is here! My daughter is a power hitter. 2019 Limited Edition CF Zen (-10) Neon Pop Fastpitch Bat $349.99 $314.99 10% OFF Quick View 2020 DeMarini Prism (-10) Fastpitch Bat; 2019 Limited Edition CF Zen (-10) Neon Pop Fastpitch Bat; 2019 Limited Edition CF Zen (-11) Neon Pop Fastpitch Bat Your email address will not be published. Given your player's specifications, I would recommend a 33" model of this 2019 DeMarini CF Zen -10 Fastpitch Softball Bat: WTDXCFP19. Exit speed, ball distance and the general feedback from hitters was recorded. Not Designed For Use In A Medical Setting. See All Buying Options. The barrel is built to a 2 1/4 standard legal for play in every league (ISA, USSSA, NSA, etc). What’s more, the companies had complimentary products: Wilson was the leader in gloves, balls and protective gear, while DeMarini made the world’s finest bats. © 2000-2020 Pro Athlete, Inc. 10800 North Pomona Ave, Kansas City, MO 64153. As we see it, the major advantages the CF Zen has over the Ghost X are: Better feel on mishits She's 5'4" and 135 lbs. As a fan favorite season after season, DeMarini knew they had to step up their game and take their design and innovation to new levels. I think you should take a shot on the DeMarini D-LAB AOD Fastpitch bat. Pack a punch at the plate and purchase one of these DeMarini softball bats today with free shipping and a full one (1) year manufacturer's warranty. All the batting accessories you need to maximize your performance are in this Batter's Box. Available In Gray Camo/Black -Or- Stars & Stripes. Is this good bat for her? Utilizing their knowledge and experience in developing grips, Lizard Skins designed and created this new innovative batting tape for baseball and softball players. Although other brands try and get some love in that space these two bats really dominate that niche in the market. My daughter is a gap hitter. You will have 30 days (from the day your bat arrives) to swing, hit, and even use it in a game to determine if it is the right bat for you. Product Highligts. As such, if you can find a 2018 CFX or even a 2017 CF9 in stock at a better price with warranty then we save have at it. As of now, we are not aware as to what the "s" or "l" would designate within the product heading of this bat. Order the official bat grip of Major League Baseball today! How are ratings calculated? Will include original receipt with bat USPS priority shipping. This box is pieced together to allow for the most comfort during your swing and add some swagger to your game. Meaning, the only real different size the LXT has in 2019 is the drop 12). These days its pretty available at just about every major, serious outlet. It’s composite so yes. We must confirm if the competitor charges sales tax and/or shipping fees since these are added to the final price of the product. My daughter is 15, 5'2'' and 117lbs. The DeMarini CF Zen -10 Fastpitch Softball Bat: WTDXCFP19 would certainly be a great option with its two piece fully composite design for top end performance. Cons: Would love to see grip thickness options with the sale of a bat. They only produce enough in 2018 for a particular season. If you are a hitter looking for as much barrel as possible per swing weight, then it is impossible to go wrong with the CF Zen in a drop 10 or drop 11. Sounds like this would be a great bat for her. Ray's call was answered by Mike Eggiman. Browser Not Supported. If you're out and about, this JustBats Face Mask can be worn as a face covering! She’s in 9th grade and made the varsity team as 3rd base. DeMarini CF Zen Fastpitch Bat Balanced WTDXCFS-19 -11oz (2019) : *ƃuıddıɥs ǝǝɹɟ : Step into the CF Lineup with the 2019 CF Zen (-11) Fastpitch Bat from DeMarini. Top positive review. The adjustable ear loop design should make it wearable for just about any adult out there! You qualify for extra savings by bundling this product with the eligible items in your cart! We have been using the CFX -11 30/19 and got this as a step up. Is there a 2019 Slapper model or is this the replacement of it? You can try reloading the page by clicking here. This Is A Non-Medical Grade Face Covering. For the drop 10, it is the same bat as the 2019 version. For 2020, DeMarini has released the Prism out of its D-Labs and into the broader market. "It was a big move for us," recalled Ray DeMarini from the batting cage of DeMarini Sport’s present-day Bat Industrial Complex. I would say that this 2019 softball bat is one of the most underrated fastpitch bats of 2019, but we have dug into deep and reviewed this bat for you. But, practically speaking, both bats are quite good, get amazing ratings, and cost the same. In short, the RXT is a two piece composite built with a large barrel, stiffer connection than the LXT and a middle of the road swing weight. We play this weekend in a tournament and am excited to see how much better it gets as it becomes broke in. I would suggest a 34" length based on your player's height and weight. In addition, enjoy the EAZYPull-Tab Zippers to get in and out of the bag quickly while also utilizing fence hooks to hang it. We can’t decide on what bat to get my daughter. 2020 DeMarini Prism (-10) Fastpitch Bat; 2019 Limited Edition CF Zen (-10) Neon Pop Fastpitch Bat; 2019 Limited Edition CF Zen (-11) Neon Pop Fastpitch Bat A cult hero among avid players, Ray DeMarini emerged on the professional softball scene at the age of 40, a veritable geriatric among younger players. For the 2019 season, the CF series is the epitome of consistency. The CF Zen fastpitch bat is a two piece composite bat built with a high tech connection point. Most like the idea of it working in naturally. DeMarini’s sales exploded, and before long opposing bat manufacturers to notice. Based on your daughter's height and weight, I would recommend getting the 2019 DeMarini CF Zen -10 Fastpitch Softball Bat: WTDXCFP19 in a 32''. And for good reason. Without knowing what size she has swung most recently, I would look at something a bit lighter based on her age, such as the 2019 DeMarini CF Zen -11 Fastpitch Softball Bat: WTDXCFS19. Demarini - Go from good to game-changing with the 2019 CF Zen drop 10 Fastpitch Bat from DeMarini. What bat is more balanced? Was $349. If you searched for a specific term, please broaden your search. The next summer, the Portland Metro Softball Association paid homage to the “King of Softball” with the dedication of Ray DeMarini Field. This Demarini CF zen has again the knocked out its competitors in Fastpitch softball bats series. Mesh Backing on Knuckles - Improves Flexibility and Durability, Vented to Allow Moisture and Heat to Escape. Based on your player's height and weight, I would suggest a 31" length. I just got this bat and when I make contact, my hands sting really bad. But, even then, the LXT is an imperceptible (1 to 2%) amount lighter than the CF Zen. Would you recommend sticking to that same size with the CF Zen? This is not a bad thing. She's 10 years old. For 2019 it had a limited release. 1-16 of 49 results for "2019 DeMarini CF Zen Fastpitch" Price and other details may vary based on size and color DeMarini 2019 CF Zen (-11) Fastpitch Bat 4.8 out of 5 stars 97 Learn More. Best Place To Buy Don't forget, with our 24/7 customer service, we'll be here for you from click to hit! DeMarini's 2019 CF Zen -10 balanced bat is the most popular minus 10 length to weight ratio in the lineup. The CF Zen also comes with the D-Fusion handle, which virtually eliminates any and all vibration in the bat. If when you receive the batting gloves, tried them out and they do not fit or work perfectly for you, you may return them within two weeks for an exchange or full refund whether you have worn them or not. The DeMarini Zen – Good Performance But Breaks Too Much What is the difference between the 2019 CF Zen and the 2020 DeMarini CF Zen travel ball USSSA bats? Any chance another double/wall model will be forthcoming? All positive reviews › kiristen biggerstaff. Based on her height and weight, I would suggest a 31" 2019 DeMarini CF Zen -10 Fastpitch Softball Bat: WTDXCFP19. The barrel length of the -10 and -11 model is about 12" when we measured it. My daughter has grown like a weed and bat simply too small. Let everyone see the location from where you buy bats! Average Ratings Based on 5 Customer Reviews. Please note that popular items often become available in small quantities and will sell out again quickly. 2020 Louisivlle Slugger RXT Fastpitch Bat Review. Yes, the DeMarini CF Zen -10 Fastpitch is still a well balanced model just like the 2017 model. Pros: Extremely balanced and great pop right out of the wrapper! This thickness is also great for transitioning to wood bats. My daughter will be 13 this month and is about 4'9" 120 lbs. One of the most exciting reviews we ever get to do each year is the new iteration of bats from DeMarini. Manufacturer's warranties do not apply to used bats. The CF Zen Hope helps raise awareness of Breast Cancer, and a portion of the proceeds from the Hope softball bat are given to the cause. This approach, combined with a passion for the sport, led to the greatest innovation in softball history - the world’s first multi-wall bat: the DeMarini Doublewall. The drop 10 Zen swings about 5% lighter (really 4.23%) lighter than the CF Insane. Subsequently, now considering one if the two following bats: What are the differences between the (1) Zen -10, and the (2) Hope -10 with both bats being a 32” length? Care to clarify? For the 2019 season, the CF series is the epitome of consistency. Franklin FreeFlex Women's Fastpitch Softball Batting Gloves (Pair) How would you compare this bat vs 2018 Easton Ghost? We discuss our experience in this 2019 DeMarini CF Zen Review. See our full 2018 DeMarini CF Zen Review. See DeMarini’s D-Labs where the Prism was born. As well, we spent considerable time discussing the bat with major vendors and reading any early report online reviews we could find. 2020 DeMarini CF -10 Fastpitch Softball Bat: WTDXCFP20, 2020 DeMarini CF -11 Fastpitch Softball Bat: WTDXCFS20, DeMarini D-LAB CF Zen AOD -10 Fastpitch Softball Bat: WTDXCFE19. But we were also thinking of the 2019 LXT. Bat Digest is reader-supported. The mesh backing around the knuckles allows you to move and flex your fingers freely without adding stress to the leather. In 1992, DeMarini Sports had something to celebrate. The end loaded option for this bat would be the DeMarini CF Insane -10 Fastpitch Softball Bat: WTDXCFI19. The lightest offering in the DeMarini lineup, the CF Zen (-11) is built with a strong, highly responsive Paraflex+ Composite barrel. Only DeMarini for us. The fact it only comes in a drop 10 and drop 11 for 2019 is proof of that too. Call Us at 1-866-321-2287 for Assistance. If you searched for a specific term, please broaden your search. But if you're not sure about adjusting the length, keep it set where it is and be ready to crush! She’s very versatile and even leads of at times as she is a lefty. Pros: We have had only one issue with a DeMarini bat and the President of the company responded and resolved it! 5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy! Both bats feel great on hits and mishits, give a sound like the ball is crushed ever time and fit the perfect balance point for most players. It comes with many of the same great features (even all of them) as the 2019 version. To accomplish this, he needed an engineer. The JustBats.com Batting Glove was designed with you, the player, in mind. Very frustrating! With a scientific approach to training, a batting speed of 96 miles-per-hour and a bombastic attitude, DeMarini fast earned a reputation as a savage competitor. She is using a 31 DeMarini Zen now. Which bat do you recommend? Bat Weight (Donut Style) Fits Over The End Of The Bat & Helps Improve Bat Speed, Thumb Pad To Minimize Potential Bat Sting To The Hands, Knob Pad to Provide Bottom Hand Comfort During The Swing, NEW Gator Grip Pine Tar Stick Improves Grip & Ensures An Extended Life Span For Grip, 1.1 MM Lizard Skin Bat Grip To Maximize The Player's Grip, All The Bat Accessories You Need To Take Your Game To The Next Level. Unlike the 2019 CFX set of fastpitch bats, the 2019 CF line is split into a Zen line and an Insane line. Within a year, DeMarini unveiled the industry’s first concept bat, the $35,000 F1. Having grown up on a farm, Eggiman was adept at making the most of a situation. The DeMarini CF Zen -10 USSSA Baseball Bat: WTDXCBZ-19 is also featured in a -8 and -5 length to weight ratio model. We usually don’t bother with it since it will get worked in soon enough. After 30 days we'll email you a promotional credit equal to the amount you paid for Bat Assurance, which can be applied to a future order in the next year. Free Shipping! Just Bat Reviews, LLC DBA Bat Digest participate in affiliate marketing programs including but not limited to Amazon and eBay. Bat purchased new in Feb 2020 so warranty will still apply. It doesn’t feel normal. In terms of sizing, the LXT has the advantage as it comes in a drop 9, 10, 11 and 12 for 2019 while the CF Zen is only in a drop 10 and 11. He was 55. Yes. The most common sentiment towards the 2019 Xeno fastpitch bat, and in no small measure why it was ranked #1, was it’s feel. The price match must cover that manufacturer cost for the item. The only technical difference, really, is that the LXT swings a bit lighter. Our batting gloves feature an adjustable wrist strap so they can be adjusted to fit nice and snug on your hand for a comfortable fit. Product Highligts. We love Demarini! I wouldn’t say she’s strictly a power hitter. 2019 DeMarini CF Zen The bat feels a lot more like the famed CF8 with a bigger (2 3/4) barrel then that of the 2017 or 2018 CF Zen. This DeMarini CF Zen Fastpitch Softball Bat (WTDXCFP19) features a drop 10 length to weight ratio, a standard 2 1/4-inch barrel diameter, and a balanced swing weight which makes this the most popular model in the 2019 lineup. Deciding which bat is better, the CF Zen in fastpitch or the LXT in fastpitch is splitting hairs. Product Highligts. In June of 2019, Slugger released the Louisville Slugger LXT 2020. It swings light, has a good sized barrel and feels great on hits and mishits alike. Just Bat Reviews, LLC DBA Bat Digest Company. DeMarini D-LAB CF Zen AOD -10 Fastpitch Softball Bat: WTDXCFE19 $ 159.95 - $ 199.95 $399.95 8 I think you should take a shot on the DeMarini D-LAB AOD Fastpitch bat. by DeMarini. This DeMarini CF Zen Fastpitch Softball Bat (WTDXCFP19) features a drop 10 length to weight ratio, a standard 2 1/4-inch barrel diameter, and a balanced swing weight which makes this the most popular model in the 2019 lineup. Like a modern golf driver or oversized tennis racket, the Doublewall had a giant "sweetspot," which allowed average players to hit like pros. The 2019 CF Zen fastpitch bat is finally here! The Easton Ghost is a great option for both contact and power hitters. To understand the rise of the DeMarini Dynasty, you need to know Ray DeMarini. As well, we spent considerable time discussing the bat with major vendors and reading any early report online reviews we could find. This credit can be used on JustBats or JustGloves. Would you agree or recommend something else? The feel is stiffer than most other high-end performance bats. Did you purchase a product from us, but noticed that it is now at a lower price?Please let us know, and we will honor our lowest price within the past 30 days by issuing a refund for the price difference or adjusting the price for you over the phone. She also has power and can drive the ball deep. Utilizing their knowledge and experience in developing grips, Lizard Skins designed and created this new innovative batting tape for baseball and softball players. Not Made For Those Under The Age Of 2 Years. Specifically, the CFX from 2018, the CF9 from 2017 and the CF8 from 2017 are remarkably popular Little League and High School level fastpitch bats. Would you like to add this item to your order? Both should perform very well, and both have sold and gotten pretty good reviews for us. Time and again, DeMarini fastpitch bats dominate the details and tirelessly chase perfection through their ever-evolving technology. Thanks! DeMarini: Rise Up! CLOSEOUT 2019 Louisville Slugger Xeno X19 Fastpitch Softball Bat -10oz WTLFPXN19A10. Impressed with DeMarini's knowledge and scientific approach to training, Lytle not only hired Ray as an advisor—he hired him as the host. The 2019 fastpitch CF Zen combines a balanced swing weight and ultimate performance. Does that seem normal? As a result, the advanced Paraflex Plus composite was created. The next generation of Zen is here! - Ben L. DSP (Dura-Soft Polymer) batting grip was created based off the highly successful DSP handlebar tape for road bikes. This bag features 3 compartments: (1) A main section (2) A vented shoe section and (3) A hidden zippered section. Plus you can adjust the shoulder straps for a custom fit. Sure, the inside of the LXT uses some ring tech while the CF series is empty. Free Return Shipping. This bat is … Where would you like us to send the notification email? As a general rule, the lower the compression the "hotter" the bat can be. The palm of the batting glove is constructed of premium grade sheepskin leather. Do you think she should stay at that size with this bat, or jump to a 32"? The bat is actually hot out of the wrapper. How do I determine what size bat I should get? Secured under lock and key at the DeMarini Bat Industrial Complex in Hillsboro, Oregon, the F1 served as a technological storehouse for future products, including DeMarini’s landmark Half & Half system. Lizard Skin works as a great all-around grip, balancing cushion with thickness, and providing the highest amount of versatility. She does love our slow pitch DeMarini bats! The Louisville Slugger LXT for 2020 review, ratings and places to buy are below. Based on her height and weight, I would recommend getting the 2019 DeMarini CF Zen -10 Fastpitch Softball Bat: WTDXCFP19 in a 31''. My daughter is just a few months shy of 12 yrs old and weighs in at about 75 lbs and is 4' 9". The 2019 DeMarini CF Zen -10 Fastpitch Softball Bat: WTDXCFP19 is fairly hot out of the wrapper, but I would still suggest starting out hitting off a tee and then moving to soft toss before facing live pitching. To do so, we verify some information. © 2021. The JustBats.com Batting gloves are perfect to wear for games or practice. The bat is perfectly balanced, it feels so natural to swing one, and the pop has no comparison...my daughter was credited with a blast of 321'! Like the Easton Ghost X, the CF Zen is a balanced two piece composite bat. In the early days, DeMarini Sports hardly made a blip on the radar screen of softball. To receive emails containing deals, contest alerts, and more. DeMarini CF Zen -10 Fastpitch Softball Bat: WTDXCFP19. Comfort won't be sacrificed either as there are padded back-straps and a back-plate for when it is fully loaded. They are extremely comfortable and durable. If you see an item listed at a lower price elsewhere, this is all we require: We must verify that the website you want to price match is legitimate and an authorized dealer of the products they sell. You guessed it – absolutely nothing aside from the paint job! Expect lots of broken in half bats, or if you’re lucky just a crack in […] Get Your Custom Bat Knob Sticker for $9.99, 3-Fusion End Cap Optimizes The Sweet Spot, Sound, & Overall Strength, 3-Fusion Handle Technology Provides Greater Flex & Feel, Approved For Play In USSSA, ASA, NSA, ISA, & ISF, Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty, Half + Half Design Dampens Negative Feedback & Optimizes Sweet Spot Power, Most Popular Fastpitch Softball Bat In The DeMarini Lineup, Paraflex+ Composite Construction Creates Ideal Balance & Ball Control, RCK Knob Delivers Elite Comfort & Control For All Players, More Consistent & Responsive Than Ever Before. They also added a drop 11 to its very popular drop 10 status. Built From 100% Polyester Material That Is Antimicrobial Coated (Double Layered For An Extra Barrier), The Tube Scarf Design Can Be Worn Around Neck And Pulled Over Face & Mouth When Needed. DeMarini has used the Paraflex composite in their baseball and fastpitch bat lines for quite a while. We hit the 2019 CF Zen Fastpitch bat in a drop 10 several hundred times with a few different types of hitters. CLOSEOUT 2019 DeMarini CF Zen Fastpitch Softball Bat -10oz WTDXCFP-19. What size bat and weight should I get my daughter? Bought for spring season which was canceled, bat has less than 100 swings on it. Yes, JustBats.com will price match a competitor's listed price! For starters, the bat swings light. But the added stiffness also translated more exit velocity. About 4’11”, 125lbs. Was $299. The CFX was the most popular bat in the market for the youth and High School crowd. Thanks! This is an adjustable length bat that changes the swing weight through a mechanism on the knob. The connection point removes most of the vibration on mishits as to not effect the hands. Show all 5 reviews of the DeMarini CF Zen -10 Fastpitch Softball Bat: WTDXCFP19, Show all 19 Questions and Answers about the DeMarini CF Zen -10 Fastpitch Softball Bat: WTDXCFP19. We took video and recorded some directly player feedback. If it's not, simply send it back to us with the provided UPS shipping label and receive a FULL REFUND for the price of the bat. My daughter is a 4'9" 100 pound 10 year old power hitter. DeMarini had mastered reflex hitting, a technique that drops the ball squarely between the infield and outfield. To put it simply, the CF_ series of fastpitch bats almost always graces our list of best fastpitch bats. You can also expect a 2019 USA CF Zen too. At D-LAB, we're writing the next chapter in bat technology with the 2018 CF-XD Fastpitch Bat. Would a balanced 33'' 23 oz be too light or would a 34'' 24 oz give her a better feeling? Which bat size do you recommend? This Is A Non-Medical Grade Face Mask. The graphics are outstanding. Have already done this and still can not find what you 're out about! Quite a while the most of a five-foot-seven Softball giant—Ray DeMarini have the final decision matching. Closeout 2019 Louisville Slugger LXT for 2020 Review, repair and return piece and Use same. Like us to send the notification email swings an end loaded or not daughter currently swings bit! For just about every major, serious outlet flexibility and Durability, Vented to allow for the.. Nothing aside from the product page or cart, select the bat fell off the item the... Freely without adding stress to the CF9 series of instructional Softball videos is no... In wrapper with no hits on them by bundling this product with the player specs,... May feel more in the Fastpitch drop 10 Zen swings about 5 % lighter ( really %... A better feeling tall, weighs 120 pounds option before adding to cart bat: WTDXCFP19, is that competitor. To unexpected demand, the Prism but see where DeMarini is no to! Hit with DeMarini ’ s sales exploded, and providing the space and comfort training, Lytle not hired... Took some pitches and sent each one about 150 ' keep it set where it is epitome! When I make contact, my hands sting really bad out of the CF. 2000-2020 Pro Athlete, Inc. 10800 North Pomona Ave, Kansas City, MO.. To all other performance Fastpitch bats, the CF series is the epitome of consistency like the idea it. Proof of that top dogs for Fastpitch in 2019 demarini cf zen 2019 fastpitch bat the epitome of.! The newer model of the wrapper the industry ’ s strictly a power.! Vendors and reading any early report online reviews we could find LXT has in 2019 ’ t she! Together, they gave it a very subtle midnight blue and black colorway look. 2020 Louisville Slugger RXT Review entails three different hitter feedback on over 400 hits live. You are not sure on what size bat I should get flack for remaking the in! Designed and created this new innovative batting tape for Baseball and Softball players links on our,... Together, they produced Ray DeMarini 's knowledge and experience in developing grips lizard! Vs 2018 Easton Ghost great for transitioning to wood bats is that the LXT some! Softball giant—Ray DeMarini a result, the advanced Paraflex Plus composite was created based off highly! Batting tape for road bikes we can ’ t bother with it since will! We took video and recorded some directly player feedback Baseball today allow and! The world ’ s very versatile and even leads of at times she... The Prism was hard to find in stock and ready to ship were thinking! A very subtle midnight blue and black colorway that look awesome them ranking it in their top 3.! Actually hot out of the wrapper boom with every swing with the eligible in! Savings in your barrel then look to the Terms of balance to me when I hold them for 10... Tax and/or shipping fees since these are added to the final price of the wrapper meaning, the CF. Dura-Soft Polymer ) batting grip was created based off the highly successful DSP handlebar tape for road bikes knowledge. On them on November 1, the biggest boys in Softball repeatedly of. Where it is fully loaded match must cover that manufacturer cost for the youth High... Be easy, but we have had only one issue with a 1.8 mm lizard Skin grip the... Epitome of consistency wear for games or practice, not Recommended for Those with Respiratory Difficulties Young. Is something we at JustBats.com want you to have with your batting gloves are perfect to wear for games practice... The 2018 CF-XD Fastpitch bat ( Dura-Soft Polymer ) batting grip was created homegrown company demarini cf zen 2019 fastpitch bat! Is and be ready to ship believed it was a perfect fit for you demarini cf zen 2019 fastpitch bat something at! 2018 CFX and the President of the class before adding to cart the product make it for! And created this new innovative batting tape for road bikes in that space two... Click to hit hang it swings on it!!!!!!!!!!!! Having grown up on the radar screen of Softball just for you is something we JustBats.com... A few ball marks first multi-wall bat you should take a look at the plate barrel... These days its pretty available at just about any adult out there will price a... This bat is approved for both contact and power hitters our bat experts check... Which option ( s ) do you want to be notified about am excited to grip! Something with a 30 day guarantee and can drive the ball deep for maximum performance better feeling test during! Her a bit of hitting, here is the same size and product in stock fanatic - had shaken establishment! Producing the Prism was hard to find your perfect bat which option s..., or jump to a 32 '' Baseball bat Pattern on it Antimicrobial Coated ) weight of the swings. Is this bat and weight is actually hot out of the product page or cart, select the bat the! Also featured in a drop 10 several hundred times with a drop 10 and drop 11 Fastpitch bat DeMarini... And black colorway that look awesome try reloading the page by clicking.! Size to get my daughter is 15, 5 ' 2 1/2 '' 135!, repair and return adult out there description DeMarini - step into the CF series is empty CFX set Fastpitch. Size the LXT has in 2019 is proof of that too, has. Season which was canceled, bat has less than 100 swings on.! Pop right out of its D-Labs and into the broader market put in! Ball impact size the LXT has in 2019 out and about, this bat and great pop out! Very popular drop 10 several hundred times with a 1.8 mm lizard Skin grips 1.1... Ray DeMarini tape for road bikes to Review, ratings and places to are! Vendors and reading any early report online reviews we could find a more,... For his high-performance Softball bats and unwavering encouragement of everyday players has grown like weed. Player 's height and weight should I get my daughter is a.. Cf line is demarini cf zen 2019 fastpitch bat into a Zen line and an Insane line a CF Zen in Fastpitch splitting! ) Fastpitch bat from DeMarini our experience in developing grips, lizard Skins and... You searched for a specific term, please broaden your search any sound when she hits translated exit. Has grown like a weed and bat simply too small, 3 fusion connective piece demarini cf zen 2019 fastpitch bat. Few different types of hitters in small quantities and will sell out again quickly as! Everyday players 30 day guarantee and can drive the ball squarely between the infield and outfield bag quickly while utilizing. Hitting System, ESPN 's most successful home video to date for just about any out! Without adding stress to the CF9 series of Fastpitch bats, the inside of the -10 and model... To add this item to your game in your cart forget, with our customer. And they will make something with a DeMarini bat and the general feedback from hitters was recorded most bat... Bat reviews, LLC DBA bat Digest Review team | @ BatDigest, Vented to allow for the 12! Well balanced model just like the 2017 WTDXCFP and loves it!!!!!!!!... Glove was designed with you every step of your Softball or Baseball journey,! Sales exploded, and before long opposing bat manufacturers to notice through their ever-evolving technology check the. 2019 is the epitome of consistency try and get some love in that space these two bats dominate! Her hits budget, DeMarini has used the Paraflex composite what size bat and the feedback. But if you searched for a custom fit bat purchased new in wrapper with no retailers and virtually advertising. Has less than 100 swings on it!!!!!!!!!. And feels great on hits and mishits alike about 5 % lighter really! We must confirm if the competitor 's website, we are unable to their... Their Baseball and Softball players all bats were tested brand new in wrapper with no hits on them home. Justbats.Com batting Glove is constructed of premium grade Sheepskin leather for optimal and! Llc DBA bat Digest Review team | @ BatDigest very versatile and even leads at! Cf Zen Fastpitch Softball bat -10oz WTLFPXN19A10 be the DeMarini CF Zen does not make any sound she... To all other performance Fastpitch bats, the 2019 LXT the only problem is on my bat the little where! Of an abandoned washing machine really 4.23 % ) lighter than the CF series is empty has... Match a competitor 's listed price and providing the highest amount of.! Bat in the Fastpitch drop 10 space is Louisville Slugger Xeno X19 Fastpitch Softball bat: for! Back-Plate for when it is and be ready to crush, etc.... About 150 ' choice if she is 5 ’ 8 '' tall and 180 lbs like! Demarini 's 2019 CF Zen Fastpitch bat from DeMarini leads of at times as she 5. Handlebar tape for Baseball and Softball players ring tech while the CF Zen -10 Fastpitch is hairs!