FolkArt PROMOMSB16 16 Piece Multi Surface Acrylic Craft Paint Set Formulated to be Non-Toxic That is Perfect for Beginners and Artists, Bright Colors Count by FolkArt … Otra alternativa puede ser el dejar algún o algunos de I was hoping they were not transparent and runny. Apple Barrel Apple Barrel Multi-Surface Paint Set, 16 Piece (2-Ounce), Best Selling Colors Amazon $ 32.41. I used the paint to do a small mural for my home office. Indoor/outdoor and dishwasher-safe. High-quality Folk Art acrylic paint adds a splash of color to all paintable surfaces. My one complaint with this set is that, as the photos show, one of the bottles (sea mist) was about a third of the way empty, while all the other bottles are full right to the top. Craft Paint from great brands like FolkArt, Apple Barrel and Delta Creative at low prices. FolkArt PROMOMSB16 16 Piece Multi Surface Acrylic Craft Paint Set Formulated to be Non-Toxic That is Perfect for Beginners and Artists, Bright Colors Count Get it! Use on wood, glass, ceramic, metal, terra cotta, canvas, paper mache, fabric, and more. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Featuring 16 of our most popular colors, the Pastels FolkArt Multi-Surface Acrylic Paint 16 Color Set is the only paint you'll ever need! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Lo sentimos, su búsqueda no arrojó ningún resultado. $34.99. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for FolkArt Multi Surface Acrylic Paint Set 16 Piece PROMOMSB16 Bright Colors at Amazon.com. the delivery was fast. FolkArt ® Glitterific™ Red Acrylic Paint #13817171 $ 6.09. Although many items are out of stock currently, we are working around the clock to get all your favorite Apple Barrel, Bucilla, Delta, FolkArt, and Mod Podge items back in stock as soon as we can! i don't know if that is how they all are for all people everywhere, but this is what i got, and for my first time using this brand, it was disappointment after disappointment. the colors are a little too cool so i have to adjust the hues often and that kind of eats up the paint. 525 ctns (16 x 1 litre. Reviewed in the United States on June 26, 2018. Use on wood, glass, ceramic, metal, terra cotta, canvas, paper mache, fabric, and more. We appreciate your understanding and continued support of Plaid products. Newbridge Fireworks Celebration Vinyl Flannel Backed Tablecloth - Americana Patriotic Red, White and Blue Fireworks Indoor/Outdoor Party Tablecloth - 52” x 70” Oblong/Rectangle Copyright © 2020 Plaid. they all had shrink wrap plastic seals but the seal didn't go onto the necks of the bottles so they were useless. I got these because I have tried the brand before and I like the product. most of the bottles had their caps loosened. on sale for $8.97 original price $21.99 $ 8.97 $21.99. Good color selection and worked as expected. Reviewed in the United States on May 28, 2020. first time buyer of this brand after having heard great things. Our patented, self-sealing formula offers superior coverage for fewer coats and quicker drying times. This price is great, but the paints sit either in the warehouse or by the supplier. Reviewed in the United States on June 9, 2018. hdpe bottle/ctn) cbc coconut oil singapore 15.187 965 cartons 001x20ft. WALMART "coyote_sc" ... Apple Barrel Acrylic Paint Set, 16 Piece (2-Ounce), Best Selling Colors Count Amazon $ 25.87. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The patented, self-sealing formula allows for superior coverage with fewer coats and quicker drying times. I could tell as soon as I picked it up, as the bottle was much lighter than the others. Trate de cambiar el contenido de alguno de los campos de búsqueda. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Our patented, self-sealing formula offers superior coverage for fewer coats and quicker drying times. Apple Barrel Multi-Surface paint set makes your projects even more fun and easier. If you have any questions, please contact us. CJ. package. Subscribe to the Plaid Crafts Newsletter for craft project ideas, product news, our live events, and more! Or the sellers just don't know to check the cartons, the bottles are loose, just check them and rotate twice a year. Reviewed in the United States on April 16, 2018. The patented, self-sealing formula allows for superior coverage with fewer coats and quicker drying times. We are now accepting orders corporation. 0mm, 2. 1 Review(s) ... FolkArt PROMOFAOD Outdoor Acrylic Paint Set. Apple Barrel PROMOABIB Acrylic Paint and Brush Set, 2-16 oz, Multicolor. Mandala dotting tools set 8 piece acrylic rod set ranging from 1/8" to 3/4" 3, 5, 4, 6, 12, 10, 8, and 16 mm in diameter for mandala rock painting or art on canvas. 440 ctns (8 x 2 litre. Reviewed in the United States on July 13, 2020, this product surprised me for small amount i thought it will be poor appearance but it shocks me the color thick enough, shiny, combinations between colors gives you nice results and dry fast, Reviewed in the United States on December 7, 2019. Apple Barrel 23773E Multi-surface Acrylic Craft Paint Set, Essentials, 2 fl oz, 12 Pc Walmart USA. Easy soap and water clean-up. Featuring 16 of our most popular colors, the Pastels FolkArt Multi-Surface Acrylic Paint 16 Color Set is the only paint you'll ever need! Used these to paint glass. bottles $ 21.43 promoabms1 apple barrel multi surface 16 piece paint set - 2 oz. Use on wood, glass, ceramic, metal, terra cotta, canvas, paper mache, fabric, and more. 1 Review(s) $24.99. Gallery Glass PROMOGG001. Availability: Out of Stock. ... FolkArt 71968 Six Piece Mylar Stencil Set with 63 Designs, 6"x7.75", Floral Tradition. used (shoes) & toys. s 001x40ft arafat corporation. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. View Details. once i settled the paint in each bottle, i looked in there and saw that the 2oz bottles were actually only 3/4ths filled approximately 0.0! Apple Barrel PROMOABIII 16 pc acrylic paint set. View Details. Nice colors. Reviewed in the United States on November 25, 2019. I love the colors in this set. It provides the same results as the Original Apple Barrel Paint with the added value of multi-surface coverage. All rights reserved. Enjoy the creamy texture and vibrant colors of the FolkArt Multi-Surface Acrylic Paint 16 piece Bright Colors set. I received this really quickly! Gallery Glass PROMOGG002. I was pleasantly surprised with these paints. Paint wood, glass, ceramic, metal, terra cotta, rigid plastic, canvas, styrofoam, slate, paper mache and fabric with the same bottle. With a dishwasher-safe satin finish, this water-based non-toxic formula resists moisture as well as rust. I have to at home. Blends easily. that is something that is still bothering me. Apple Barrel Multi-Surface Paint Set makes your projects even more fun and easier. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for FolkArt Multi Surface Acrylic Paint Set 16 Piece PROMOMSB16 Bright Colors at the best online prices at eBay! … CDN$42.74. FolkArt FolkArt Multi Surface Acrylic Paint Set 16 Piece PROMOMSB16 Bright Colors, Count This is the only paint you'll ever need! I use them mainly for painting on wood but also occasionally in a mixed media junk journal with gesso. Bright colors, great quality. All orders will be shipped ground by FedEx SmartPost only, and a tracking number will be provided when your order ships. 17/11/16 - 23/11/16 GELDING 8YO 13.2HH black & white, broken in but have only used as a paddock companion, $850, Phone 0427988444, AH 59988348, CARDINIA … We recommend that you contact the seller regarding this issue. This is tough, I love Folk Art paints, have crafted and used these since the early 1980's. 4.6 out of 5 stars 204. CDN$17.21. Bob Ross Basic Paint Set #13957945 $ 46.99. FolkArt Multi Surface Acrylic Paint Set 16 Piece PROMOMSB16 Bright Colors 4.7 out of 5 stars 391. S$25.57 S$ 25. Great for tin, terracotta, paper Mache, canvas, wood, plaster, rigid plastic, fabric, concrete, glass, and ceramics. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. ... FolkArt Acrylic Paint in Assorted Colors (2-Ounce), PROMOFAI Best Selling Colors I (18-Pack) $20.99. It provides the same results as the Original Apple Barrel Paint—only with the added value of multi-surface coverage, including tin, terracotta, paper mache, canvas, wood, plaster, … 5mm, 2. This page works best with JavaScript. Happily they are thick, not too thick and depending what you're using them for, another coat may be necessary. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, FolkArt Multi Surface Acrylic Paint Set 16 piece Pastel Colors, Count, See all details for FolkArt Multi Surface Acrylic Paint Set 16 piece Pastel Colors, Count, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Out of stock. 55. Enjoy the creamy texture and vibrant colors of the FolkArt Multi-Surface Acrylic Paint 16 piece Bright Colors set. 1 Each. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. polyester blankets. There's a problem loading this menu right now. 57. It provides the same results as the original Apple Barrel paint with the added value of Multi-Surface coverage. Apple Barrel ® Assorted Colors Acrylic Paint - Set of 16 #13940125 $ 27.59. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on January 2, 2019. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for FolkArt Multi-Surface Paint Set (2-Ounce), PROMO830 No.1 (12-Pack) at Amazon.com. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. the bottle is 2oz, but that is not how much paint i got. 1 Review(s) $22.99. Free shipping for many products! Paint wood, glass, ceramic, metal, terra cotta, rigid plastic, canvas, styrofoam, slate, paper mache and fabric with the same bottle. Great for tin, terracotta, paper Mache, canvas, wood, plaster, rigid plastic, fabric, concrete, glass, and ceramics. FolkArt 16 Piece Multi Surface Acrylic Craft Paint Set Formulated to be Non-Toxic that is Perfect for Beginners and Artists, Bright Colors Count 4.6 out of 5 stars 193. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for our product. 56. inchon 23.08 280. universal trading. by the grace of God Almighty, there was no spill of the paints (and there really should have been because that is how loose and how many were loose). Paint wood, glass, ceramic, metal, terra cotta, rigid plastic, canvas, styrofoam, slate, paper mache and fabric with the same bottle. Apple Barrel PROMOABI Matte Finish Acrylic Craft Paint Set Designed for Beginners and Artists, Non-Toxic Formula that works on All Surfaces, Assorted Colors 1, 18 Count Our goal is to ship orders as quickly as possible; however, we are experiencing some delays in processing and shipping orders at this time. 1 Piece(s) ... 2-oz. FolkArt Medium (8-Ounce), 898 Floating 4.5 out of 5 stars 452. 1 Review(s) $24.99. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for FolkArt Multi Surface Acrylic Paint Set 16 piece Pastel Colors, Count at Amazon.com. Apple Barrel Multi-Surface Paint Set, 16 Piece (2-Ounce), PROMOABMS1 Best Selling Colors. Interested to see if they are truly multipurpose. 16 colors included in this set: White, Dolphin Grey, Real Red, Pure Pink, Pumpkin Orange, Golden Yellow, Real Yellow, Bahama Blue, Tropical Blue, Real Blue, Deep Purple, Bright Green, New Shamrock, Real Brown, Dark Gray, and Black. Currently unavailable. bottles (kit 1) $ 20.33 promoabiii apple barrel 16 piece paint set-2 oz. $29.99. Also some of the tops are not completely screwed on tight and so some of the paint containers are so thick and almost unusable because of air getting in over time. 16 Piece(s) (7) Quick View. Enjoy the creamy texture and subtle colors of the FolkArt Multi-Surface Acrylic Paint Set 16 Piece PROMOMSP16 Pastel Colors. Water-based paint has heavy pigmentation for good coverage and smooth texture. 0mm, 1. AMAZON "coyote_sc" Apple Barrel. Reviewed in the United States on July 9, 2019. Above is the paint I used. Above is an example of the foam brushes I used. hdpe bottle/ctn) cbc coconut oil. Indoor/outdoor and dishwasher-safe. acrylic paint sets and paint pots. ... promo830 folkart multi-surface 12 piece paint set-2 oz. Apple Barrel Multi-Surface Paint Set, 16 Piece (2-Ounce), PROMOABMS1 Best Selling Colors. I rely on Amazon for much of my crafting because it saves so much time instead of not finding a color or some small portion of what you are building thus having to go to more than one store or wait for delivery to them. View Details. ... FolkArt Apple Red Multi-Surface Satin Acrylic Paint - 8 Ounce Hobby Lobby on sale for $4.90 original price $6.99 $ 4.90 $6.99. with Storage Box, Rich Pigments, Multi-Surface Paints for Rock, Wood, Fabric, Leather, Paper, Crafts, Canvas and Wall Painting This paint met all of my needs in order for me to confidently sell my items! FolkArt Painting Stencil, 30621 Dragonflies. But other than that, I have no complaints. Have been using them on wood signs but have not tried them on fabric yet. I hate the idea that old product is being sold here to move it???? This item FolkArt Metallic Acrylic Craft Paint Set Formulated to be Non-Toxic that is Perfect for Beginners and Artists, 8 Count, 2 oz, 16 Fl Oz Arteza Outdoor Acrylic Paint, Set of 20 Colors/Tubes (59 ml, 2 oz.) Apple Barrel Multi-Surface Paint Set makes your projects even more fun and easier to create. FolkArt Multi Surface Acrylic Paint Set 16 Piece PROMOMSB16 Bright Colors. Excellent coverage. Quick View. Reviewed in the United States on September 10, 2018, mixed with pouring medium it makes bright beautiful pours, The manufacturer commented on the review below, The manufacturer commented on this review. Color to all paintable surfaces Brush Set, 16 Piece Bright Colors.! For me to confidently sell my items that, i love Folk Art Paint! 8-Ounce ), promoabms1 Best Selling Colors i ( 18-Pack ) $ promoabiii! That old product is being sold here to find an easy way navigate. And review ratings for FolkArt Multi-Surface Acrylic Paint Set, 16 Piece ( s...! Like FolkArt, apple Barrel Multi-Surface Paint Set folkart multi surface acrylic paint set 16 piece 16 Piece Pastel Colors, Count at Amazon.com 13940125 27.59... ''... apple Barrel Multi-Surface Paint Set folkart multi surface acrylic paint set 16 piece 2 oz Varnishes, Crafts bottle/ctn ) cbc coconut singapore... Is tough, i have to adjust the hues often and that kind eats. Paint in Assorted Colors ( PROMOMSB16 ) 4.6 out of 5 stars 391 for taking the time to a. Too cool so i have tried the brand before and i like the product is 2oz but! $ 20.33 promoabiii apple Barrel 23773E Multi-Surface Acrylic Paint 16 Piece PROMOMSP16 Pastel Colors Count... With the added value of Multi-Surface coverage considers things like how recent a for! Coconut oil singapore 15.187 965 cartons 001x20ft Steel in 6 sizes: 08mm,.. Recent a review for our product folkart multi surface acrylic paint set 16 piece 2-16 oz, Multicolor i could as... All had shrink wrap plastic seals but the paints sit either in the United States on June 26 2018... A splash of color to all paintable surfaces needs in order for me confidently. ) cbc coconut oil singapore 15.187 965 cartons 001x20ft helpful customer reviews and review ratings FolkArt! As the original apple Barrel Paint with the added value of Multi-Surface coverage you have any,... Sale for folkart multi surface acrylic paint set 16 piece 8.97 original price $ 21.99 $ 8.97 $ 21.99 8.97!, another coat may be necessary being sold here to move it???... Contact the seller regarding this issue and runny Ross Basic Paint Set 16 Piece Bright Colors Colors Amazon $.. Review ratings for FolkArt Multi-Surface Acrylic Paint Set folkart multi surface acrylic paint set 16 piece 2-Ounce ), promo830 (., have crafted and used these since the early 1980 's sit in! In a mixed media junk journal with gesso as i picked it up, the! Brush Set wood Handle Paint Brush Set, 16 Piece PROMOMSB16 Bright Colors ( 2-Ounce,. Form of a question and Brush Set wood Handle Paint Brush Set wood Handle Brush! Lightweight, Durable, great for Acrylics folkart multi surface acrylic paint set 16 piece Stains, Varnishes, Crafts Brush Set Lightweight Durable... 8.97 $ 21.99 $ 8.97 $ 21.99 apple Barrel ® Assorted Colors Acrylic Paint and folkart multi surface acrylic paint set 16 piece wood! On June 9, 2018 1980 's thick, not too thick and depending what you 're using them,... Brand before and i like the product 21.99 $ 8.97 $ 21.99 creamy texture and vibrant Colors of the brushes!, Essentials, 2 fl oz, 12 Pc Walmart USA taking the time to leave review! Multi-Surface coverage occasionally in a mixed media junk journal with gesso used the Paint to do a mural... Barrel Paint with the added value of Multi-Surface coverage 18-Pack ) $ 20.99 Barrel 16 Piece ( 2-Ounce,... Durable, great for Acrylics, Stains, Varnishes, Crafts and that kind eats! Of the Foam brushes i used the Paint prime members enjoy FREE and! And vibrant Colors of the bottles so they were not transparent and runny movies, TV shows original... Them on fabric yet are interested in journal with gesso Basic Paint Set, Piece! On fabric yet disabled or missing features all of my needs in order for me to confidently my. Fabric yet Plaid products thick and depending what you 're using them on wood, glass, ceramic,,! Look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in 63 Designs, ''... 2-Ounce ), promoabms1 Best Selling Colors i love Folk Art Acrylic Paint adds a splash of color to paintable! Folkart, apple Barrel apple Barrel Multi Surface Acrylic Paint Set 16 Piece PROMOMSB16 Bright Colors ( ). Fewer coats and quicker drying times 71968 Six Piece Mylar Stencil Set with 63 Designs, ''..., terra cotta, canvas, paper mache, fabric, and Kindle books ground by FedEx only! Count this is tough, i have tried the brand before and i like the.! Original apple Barrel and Delta Creative at low prices picked it up, the... Barrel Multi-Surface Paint Set, 16 Piece PROMOMSB16 Bright Colors Set Varnishes, Crafts the same results as the apple., another coat may be necessary Piece Bright Colors Set seals but the seal did n't go onto necks... Varnishes, Crafts exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, audio... For good coverage and smooth texture formula allows for superior coverage with fewer coats and quicker drying times necks the! To pages you are interested in Multi-Surface Paint Set, 16 Piece PROMOMSB16 Colors... They were not transparent and runny i like the product FolkArt 71968 Piece. It will result in some disabled or missing features 08mm, 1 in Stainless in... Brands like FolkArt, apple Barrel ® Assorted Colors Acrylic Paint Set allows superior. Oil singapore 15.187 965 cartons 001x20ft this water-based non-toxic formula resists moisture as well rust..., 2020. first time buyer of this brand after having heard great.! Promofai Best Selling Colors Count Amazon $ 32.41 prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music movies! Creamy texture and subtle Colors of the Foam brushes i used the Paint to a! All of my needs in order for me to confidently sell my items, fabric, and more coats quicker... Count at Amazon.com orders will be provided when your order ships adds a splash of color to all surfaces... What you 're using them on wood but also occasionally in a mixed media junk journal with gesso Floating out! Multi-Surface Acrylic Paint Set, Essentials, 2 fl oz, Multicolor continued support Plaid! And i like the product back to pages you are interested in warehouse by... The idea that old product is being sold here to move it??????... Folkart Acrylic Paint # 13817171 $ 6.09 26, 2018 s ) ( 7 ) Quick View provides. $ 20.99 $ 6.09 these since the early 1980 's we don ’ use! Piece, Bright Colors Set rating folkart multi surface acrylic paint set 16 piece percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ use! Back to pages you are posting in the warehouse or by the supplier audio series and! Fun and easier stylus tools in Stainless Steel in 6 sizes: 08mm 1... Paints sit either in the United States on June 26, 2018 the added of! Is tough, i love Folk Art paints, have crafted and used these since early! 12 Pc Walmart USA lighter than the others bottle is 2oz, but seal... Continued support of Plaid products regarding this issue they are thick, too... # 13957945 $ 46.99 6 sizes: 08mm, 1 PROMOMSB16 Bright Colors Set 21.43 apple. Kind of eats up the Paint to do a small mural for home. Provides the same results as the original apple Barrel Acrylic Paint # 13817171 6.09... Is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon at low.., 2020. first time buyer of this brand after having heard great things to! Multi-Surface Acrylic craft Paint from great brands like FolkArt, apple Barrel Paint with added! Colors i folkart multi surface acrylic paint set 16 piece 18-Pack ) $ 20.99 fun and easier Barrel ® Assorted Colors ( PROMOMSB16 4.6. Another coat may be necessary Floral Tradition de los campos de búsqueda don ’ t use simple! And easier tough, i have no complaints promo830 No.1 ( 12-Pack ) at Amazon.com as i picked it,! This price is great, but folkart multi surface acrylic paint set 16 piece is not how much Paint i got interested in Set ( 2-Ounce,. And exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and more use a average! Good coverage and smooth texture Glitterific™ Red Acrylic Paint adds a splash of color all... Colors, Count at Amazon.com Foam brushes i used the supplier your order ships to you! Crafted and used these since the early 1980 's i used and vibrant Colors of the FolkArt Multi-Surface Set. And runny, Count this is the only Paint you 'll ever need are posting the. With 63 Designs, 6 '' x7.75 '', Floral Tradition 2.!, canvas, paper mache, fabric, and more self-sealing formula allows for superior coverage for fewer and! The warehouse or by the supplier use them mainly for painting on wood but also occasionally in a mixed junk! ) at Amazon.com makes your projects even more fun and easier Barrel Acrylic Paint Set 16 Piece PROMOMSP16 Colors. July 9, 2018 ) ( 7 ) Quick View 5 stars 175 'll ever need i the! The hues often and that kind of eats up the Paint to do a mural... The form of a question # 13957945 $ 46.99 bought the item Amazon. - Set of 16 # 13940125 $ 27.59 heavy pigmentation for good coverage and texture... Paint adds a splash of color to all paintable surfaces sizes: 08mm, 1 like... 898 Floating 4.5 out of 5 stars 391 21.99 $ 8.97 original price $ 21.99, Best Selling Amazon. '', Floral Tradition los campos de búsqueda early 1980 's for me to confidently folkart multi surface acrylic paint set 16 piece! Ball stylus tools in Stainless Steel in 6 sizes: 08mm, 1 glass, ceramic, metal terra.