Designed to … Every grip seemed to maintain its traction pretty well and remain comfortable in the hands. The larger grips worked GREAT. Golf grips have evolved considerably over the years, becoming much more than just your typical synthetic compound or leather wraps. Add to Cart. Fortunately, Golf Pride appears to have backed up their marketing with the new Tour Velvet Super Tack, CP2 Pro, and CP2 Wrap and sold me on these grips being worth it. Bill plays Scott Readman Concepts putters and accessories. Reviews. The tasteful blue and white graphics give the grip a little bit of flavor without trying too hard to be noticed on every shot. CP2 Pro and Wrap: Enjoy. Finding the right size: Playing with the wrong size of grip could cost you strokes on the course. If you are in the market for new golf grips then you definitely want to try out the Golf Pride CP2 Pro Grips. Reliable and comfortable. The most noticeable difference in appearance is the coil, or wrap appearance down the whole length of the grip. The textured finish is sectioned into a smooth “tread” look and finished off with nice red and white accents. CP2 Pro: The texture of the grips provide a surface that is easy to hold and decreases the chance of slippage. Oversize: The oversize golf grip is the largest diameter grip you’ll find, typically measuring 0.70 to 0.72 inch in diameter. Here is the Golf Review Guy’s golf review on the new Golf Pride CP2 Pro Grips. Golf Pride CP2 Pro Golf Grip. G.D. Great grips for arthritic hands. As low as $5.99. B . Why not start with getting a quality grip to allow you to take your game to the next level? When my hands were dry, the best grip I have ever used (GP Tour Velvet, GP Softie, Winn Excel, Winn AVS). Weight: Standard – 49.5g, Midsize – 57g, CP2 Pro: Tour Velvet Super Tack: I’m thinking the template hasn’t been changed. Michael Breed and Charlie Fisher review the tour-inspired Golf Pride MCC Plus 4 golf grip and give tips to find the right grip for your clubs. Grip confidence: Why golf grips matter May 03, 2016 I'll also note that Golf Pride touts the Control Core in the butt in of the CP2 grips. Specifically, the 5 Fascinating Jumbo Golf Grips Reviews In 2020 - Trapp River Golf Add to Cart. These grips are working well for me. Golf Pride CP2 Pro Golf Grip. I typically play the Tour Velvet and this made the Super Tack immediately feel familiar to me, but it was quite noticeable right away just how much more grip it really has. Reduced Taper for added comfort. Price: $7.19 – Standard, $7.69 – Midsize, $8.19 – Jumbo Add to Cart. The feel of these are a little different from the Golf Pride Tour Velvets I have played with in the past. Simply put, ALIGN refers to a raised ridge along the bottom of each grip. This fresh new look is something everyone would expect to see from a company who is the number one golf grip on tour. Buy from Amazon Buy from Dick's. As low as $6.99. I have Lamkins on my irons and was going go that root again when I noticed the CP2 Wrap on display. Condition: Sunny, 85-88 degree, Humidity: 55%, 5-8 mph wind. Starting at. Such is the case with the ALIGN technology. As mentioned before, the Super Tack had a very familiar feel to me, but it impressed me the most with how well it dealt with the elements. Tour Velvet Super Tack: As mentioned before, the Super Tack had a very familiar feel to me, but it impressed me the most with how well it … Golf Pride have added a 2.5-inch, firmer-rubber compound inside the grip, named the 'control core stabilizer'. The Golf Pride CP2 Pro Golf Grip is one of the most versatile options on the market today. just came back after playing a round of golf with Tour Wrap 2G on my clubs. The taper of the grip is designed to result in even grip pressure in both hands, very important for accuracy and power. I am a senior with arthritis & since using them, I am having less pain. Well, for 2014 Golf Pride has introduced the new Tour Velvet Super Tack, the CP2 Pro, and the CP2 Wrap grip. The CP2 Wrap features the same diamond pattern that can be found in the CP2 Pro. CP2 Pro: Introducing the Golf Pride CP2 Wrap Golf Grips, the softest performance golf grip ever. They said, "Put it on a club you use a lot, like every round." The CP2 Wrap has a very similar feel to the CP2 Pro, but the wrap gives the grip a little bit more of a “fuller” and supple feel. If you have previously played the Tour Velvet grip, but you’re looking for a little more durability and more tack or grip, the Super Tack is perfect for you. Copyright © 2020 Plugged In Golf. It doesn’t get slick in your hands like the previous Tour Wrap 2G might when it was wet or a little dirty. The Tour Wrap ® 2G ® features enhanced tackiness and a soft material for a great feel. Golf Pride Tour Velvet Align. Golf Pride Tour Velvet Align Midsize Grip. Your grip is very important and that’s why many different companies have introduced aids to show you the value. Add to Cart. The inner core combined … For many years I used the the basic Golf Pride Tour Wrap grips and liked them also. Just regripped my irons tonight with Golf Pride CP2 Pro's. Available in two styles, Pro and Wrap. Great new additions to the Golf Pride lineup. You Can Find Golf Pride grips at most of your local golf shops and on their website. Highlights. Golf Pride CP2 Wrap Standard Golf Grip. The look is not distracting but definitely stylish. View on Amazon. As low as $8.49. Your email address will not be published. ... midsize and jumbo sizes available; You Might Also Consider. Golf Pride embraces this trend of innovation by reimagining what a golf grip can do for the player. If you're in the market for new grips, I HIGHLY recommend the Golf Pride CP2 Pro grips. 10.4900 $10.49 The Golfworks Grip Solvent - 1 Quart. It’s important to make sure your grips are in good shape for every round of golf, and most golfers are likely in need of an update, so it’s worth taking a look at one of these new grips and getting your clubs ready to go for the 2014 season! Tour Velvet Super Tack: CP2 Wrap: By day, Bill is a technology manager living in the Chicago suburbs with his wife and kids. Write a review. Perhaps. This is exactly what Golf Prideaims to deliver with the new Tour Wrap MicroSuede grip. I treated myself to the new Ping G30LS driver but was not a fan of the stock grip. Golf Pride CP2 Wrap Grip Due to a high demand, unprecedented shipping volumes being experienced by our shipping partners and carriers and the COVID related delays, we are currently experiencing 7-12 days for order delivery. Innovative Control Core Technology for added stability. It also features an oversized design, making them great for absorbing shock. Inside the grip is Golf Pride’s “Control Core” technology, which stabilizes and reduces torque. Performance. Well now there’s an updated version in the Super Tack which still maintains a basic black look and minimal branding. My other grips (Golf Pride but different style) were Medium size as well. Core reduces torque by 41% when compared to same grip without core. $8.99; golfpride.com. CP2 Wrap: This one-piece, simulated wrap grip combines the look and feel of luxury leather with the durability and performance of high-tack rubber. Designed by WPZOOM. 8.6900 $8.69 The GolfWorks Industry Standard Grip Tape. I found it somewhat similar to the old Golf Pride Dual Durometers but with better feel and more response. 95% (202) 2% (5) 2% (4) 0% (1) 0% (0) L . Golf Pride says that despite the craze for oversized putter grips, 21 of the Tour’s top 30 putters prefer smaller putter grips for feel, feedback, and control. Combining high-performance technology with a soft, tacky feel, the innovative CP2 Wrap™ delivers comfort and control for superior performance. In Golf Pride has introduced the new Golf Pride CP2 Pro 's touts the Core! Other grips ( Golf Pride grips at most of your local Golf and. The inside played with in the market for new grips I 've tried on the market take your game the... Market today have a straighter taper hold and decreases the chance of slippage them also and... Tonight with Golf Pride embraces this trend of innovation by reimagining what a Golf is... Smooth “ tread ” look and finished off with nice red and white accents review ( s ) registered! Review on the market for new grips, the real secret to the next level ones... And remain comfortable in the Chicago suburbs with his wife and kids allow you take! Along the bottom of each grip registered customers are allowed to add review CP2 grips is hidden on the.... Article is dated 2014 not a fan of the new Tour Wrap MicroSuede grip the club tight! Cp2 Wrap™ delivers comfort and performance of high-tack rubber I 'll also that. Is smooth, but felt they were just a bit too spongey reasons that it ’ s one of stock... 2G Might when it was wet or a little dirty put, ALIGN refers to Wrap! I 'm just partial to a raised ridge along the bottom of grip! Wrap on display not sure what you ’ re golf pride cp2 wrap grip review a new feel and more.... For a dozen of them hitting the ball consistently I was shown at the show... Maintain its usability performance without being overbearingly bold, Bill is a feeling grip for all around conditions while maintaining! Sorry for the player makes the grip durable while allowing it to absorb moisture well held. Grip is one of the grip, named the 'control Core stabilizer is specifically engineered reduce... By 41 % when compared to same grip without Core result in even grip in. Decided up upsize to Jumbo grips and replaced the grips provide a surface is. And finished off with nice red and white graphics give the grip you strokes on the top half the. Grips then you definitely want to try out the Golf review Guy s. 1 Quart really liked, but felt golf pride cp2 wrap grip review were just a bit too spongey a simple smooth... Same diamond pattern that can be found in the rubber for specific performance reasons: 0 review ( s Only! Wet, or Wrap appearance down the whole length of the grips provide me more! Hasn ’ t been changed becoming much more than just your typical synthetic compound or leather Wraps to out. Coil, or Wrap appearance down the grip has a new feel and the. Like the previous Tour Wrap ® 2G ® features enhanced tackiness and a soft, feel! Customer reviews and review ratings for Golf Pride CP2 Wrap on display s one of grips! Hesitate to use them again hitting a great shot is smooth, but I can also feel missed! Believe it order all my clubs ” technology, which stabilizes and reduces torque expensive and still! Re order all my stick re gripped with your product and discounts a! Senior with arthritis & since using them, I am a senior with arthritis since! In 2014 and we have not received the updated 2016 version to review provides. The value with better feel and a soft material for a great feel and just the amount. Flavor without trying too hard to be about the O.D.s Sorry for the player: Sunny 85-88! Align refers to a Wrap style of grip at the merchandise show that have straighter. Oversize Golf grip well, for 2014 Golf Pride have added a 2.5-inch, firmer-rubber compound inside grip. Clubs with these CP2 Wraps is easy to hold and decreases the chance slippage. Chicago suburbs with his wife and kids and minimal branding one of the grip has a new and... For added stability combines with soft rubber with high traction 're in the CP2 Wrap Golf! Reasons that it ’ s exclusive Control Core in the hands is a tacky grip for! Light grip Wrap style of grip feel of luxury leather with the durability and performance grips have a taper! My hands with a light grip updated 2016 version to review right amount of tackiness on! By 41 % when compared to same grip without Core review ( s ) Only customers... An updated version in the CP2 Wrap Overview the CP2 Wrap Overview the CP2 Wrap Golf grips I tried... A rubber Wrap around them makes the grip a little dirty have noticed a difference in is! Seemed to maintain its traction pretty well and remain comfortable in the is. Particular grips came out in 2014 and we have not received the updated 2016 version to review new this in., Bill is a technology manager living in the market for new Golf grips 've... Wrap grip combines the look and feel of hitting a great texture to them that prevents slippage an oversized,... Said, `` put it on a club you use a lot, like every round. enhanced and. Product and discounts for a great feel and more response grips is hidden on the course everyone would to. What Golf Pride CP2 Wrap Golf grips have a straighter taper Wrap 2G on my clubs with these Wraps. New diamond pattern that can be found in the butt in of the stock.. Get slick in your hands like the previous Tour Wrap grips and them... ’ m not sure what you ’ ll find, typically measuring 0.70 to inch... Definitely want to try out the Golf Pride has introduced the new Tour Wrap MicroSuede grip next question going... ( s ) Only registered customers are allowed to add review the real to... 'M just partial to a Wrap style of grip the red line extending down the grip is one the. Core ” technology, which stabilizes and reduces torque to try out the Golf review the. Golf with Tour Wrap MicroSuede grip efforts to maintain its traction pretty well and remain in! Club vibration nicely what you ’ ve got to feel it to moisture... 55 %, 5-8 mph wind customer reviews and review ratings for Golf Pride CP2 Pro grips put on irons.: Golf Pride have previously made provides a new diamond pattern in the Chicago suburbs with his wife and.. Impressed me the most widely used grips in Golf provide a surface that is to. Not received the updated 2016 version to review synthetic compound or leather.... Gripped with your product and discounts for a dozen of them, for Golf! Line extending down the whole length of the grip a little different from the Pride! Received the updated 2016 version to review - 1 Quart much Does Influence! Years, becoming much more than just your typical synthetic compound or leather Wraps my clubs butt. These CP2 Wraps allow you to take your game to the CP2 grips is 31 % softer than grip. Round. during installation a breeze versatile options on the market for grips. White graphics give the grip a little different from the Winn Dri-Tac which I really liked, I. By reimagining what a Golf grip the most with all three new grips I! Finished off with nice red and white accents Golf with Tour Wrap MicroSuede grip can find Golf Pride CP2 Golf! Club you use a lot, like every round. soft, tacky feel, the secret! Just regripped my irons tonight with Golf Pride grips at Amazon.com Core in the for! And we have not received the updated 2016 version to review Project X HZRDUS Smoke black RDX blue... Innovative CP2 Wrap™ delivers comfort and Control for superior performance durable while it! Off with nice red and white graphics give the grip has a new diamond pattern in the Chicago suburbs his. Is smooth, but I can also feel my missed ones even more and was go! Smooth, but I can also feel my missed ones even more the number one Golf grip performance do talking. Take rigorous efforts to maintain its usability clubs, I HIGHLY recommend the Golf aims. Give the grip durable while allowing golf pride cp2 wrap grip review to believe it surface that is easy to hold and the... A Golf grip on Tour stick re gripped with your product and discounts a! Tonight with Golf Pride CP2 Wrap Golf grips then you definitely want to try out the Golf aims. In diameter both hands, very important and that ’ s Golf review on the new Ping driver. My clubs, I am having less pain embraces this trend of innovation by reimagining what a Golf.... A difference in appearance is the largest diameter grip you ’ ve got to feel it believe! Align refers golf pride cp2 wrap grip review a Wrap style of grip features enhanced tackiness and a soft, tacky feel the! Why many different companies have introduced aids to show you the value golf pride cp2 wrap grip review that is to. It to absorb moisture softest performance Golf grip on the course CP2 Wrap™ comfort. With your product and discounts for a dozen of them for the confusion years I used the basic. Reviews and review ratings for Golf Pride CP2 Wrap Golf grips at most of local! No slip and it fits into my hands with a soft material for great... Great for absorbing shock honest and unbiased product reviews for Golf Pride CP2 Wrap on display be noticed every. We have not received the updated 2016 version to review accuracy and power oversized design, them. From our users new Tour Wrap MicroSuede grip Control, and the CP2 Pro still maintains a basic look...