Hada Labo Gokujyun Super Hyaluronic Acid Foaming Cleanser $13. Are you running out of ways to treat your … Lever 2000 9 ... Hydrates as it cleanses while preserving skin’s natural moisture. How Hada Labo started. I was previously using Cerave foaming face wash because I heard it has a ph of 5.5 ... ( Cetaphil) and didn't see any major changes, but didn't break out, either, so I replaced the Cetaphil with this cleanser from Hada Labo. I found Hada Labo Gokujyun Foaming Face Wash to have pH7 instead of 5.5 or its rounded up value of 6 like others have tested before. From $9.99. Isntree Hyaluronic Acid Toner* $14 CosRx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser $10. Free of alcohol, colorant and fragrances Hadalabo Japan Gokujyun Hyaluronic Acid Moisture Bubble Foaming Cleanser (160ml) 2set: Amazon.sg: Beauty Hask is non-AB, a US brand, reeled me in because they claim to be number 1 used products in Hollywood and used in Agent Carter, one of my favourite TV shows, and also being free of sulfates, parabens and drying alcohol. Alpha Hydrox Optimum Series Moisturizing Cleanser 6.3-6.5 HADA LABO Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Face Wash: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. This ultra-gentle foaming facial cleanser contains Super Hyaluronic Acid (TM), which provides two times more hydration than regular Hyaluronic Acid to help maintain skin's natural hydrating levels. Earth Science ADE Creamy Cleanser 5 5 out of 5 stars (13) Total Ratings 13, $14.95 New. Or did you mix it with water? MD Formulations Sensitive Skin Cleanser 4.4 Nutribiotic Non-soap skin cleansers 5.3-5.7 Is it because my moisture barrier is damaged? Anyway Senka Perfect Whip Foam is the highest in this list at a pH value of 9, which matches with what was reported in this subreddit pH list. How did you find it drying? When used with a foaming net just a small amount of product can be worked up into a rich foamy lather. MD Forte Cleansers pH 3.8 Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. I actually like the product, it makes my skin feels smooth after shower and it contains mostly gentle ingredients according to CosDNA. Hmm! After using the Aquamoist Foaming Cleanser for 2 years (alkaline cleanser), I finally stopped using it and switched back to the Hada Labo Foaming Cleanser. There’s plenty of good low-pH cleansers even in drugstores like the Cosrx, Hada Labo one etc. I bought it in Aeon Wellness, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia around early/mid November 2017. Your pH level skin is bigger than 5.5, it means that you are prone to have acne and others problems related to sebum. The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash – pH 6.0 It's a trusted brick and mortar retail store, associated with AEON Group of Companies (a famous Japanese retailer, active throughout Japan, China and ASEAN). Instructions : After removing your makeup, moisten face and hands with lukewarm water. When/where did you buy yours? Hada Labo Gokujyun Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Foaming Wash Review: We all know that we need a low pH cleanser to maintain a healthy skin, and this cleanser is said to have a pH of 5.5. It’s from a Japanese skincare company called Hada Labo that’s known for its straightforward, no-fuss approach to skincare. Second, the self-foam this product effortlessly creates is just so soft you wanna embark in a foam battle with this cleanser as your only weapon. [AB] Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Foaming Wash (Made in Japan) - 7, [Non-AB] Olay White Radiance Cream Cleanser - 4, [Non-AB] Olay White Radiance Advanced Whitening Brightening Foaming Cleanser - 8, [AB] Hada Labo Tamagohada AHA+BHA Mild Exfoliating Face Wash (Made in China) - 7, [AB] Shokubutsu Sakura Whitening Shower Foam (Japan's LION Corporation) - 8, [Non-AB] Johnson's pH5.5 nourishing body wash with Almond Oil - 6, [Non-AB] Dettol anti bacterial pH balanced Hand Wash - 6, [AB] Fruiser Moisturizing Hand Wash (Strawberry) - 6, [AB] Milbon Smooth Professional Weekly Booster No. Low irritation. Neutrogena Extra Gentle Cleansing Bar 6.0-7.5 Rohto Hada Labo Gokujun Cleansing Oil. I used pH papers without comma indicators to test. APPLICATION: Moisten face and hands with lukewarm water. Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Mild- pH 6.0 It’s from a Japanese skincare company called Hada Labo that’s known for its straightforward, no-fuss approach to skincare. My current favorite though, is the A’Pieu herbal Cleansing Water – low pH, great cleansing water, good smell. Still, for a cleanser off the shelf, it is OK priced. Tapi sebab dah habis, i decided to try this Hada Labo cleanser pulak. Now I'm thinking to ditch both, should I try Moist Diane or Kracie Ichikami next? HADA LABO Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Foaming Wash: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Sebelum ni I guna Cosrx Low pH cleanser which is good, I loved it. Any ideas on what should I repurpose it as? Use twice a day or as needed. I use differing oils to remove makeup (usually The Face Shop Rice Water Cleansing Oil or Skinfood Black Sugar Cleansing Oil) then use this great, great cleanser as the second step, rinsing well and following with AHA/BHA toner and essences, ampoules and occs. I was actually planning to ditch Hask because despite the branding of being free of sulfates, parabens and drying alcohol, it contains Methylisothiazolinone, a persevative rated as POOR by Paula's Choice and scored overall hazard as 7 by EWG. I’m also wondering why I have this different result. ... Hada Labo Hydrating Facial Cleanser Gentle Foaming With Hyaluronic Acid 5 Oz. Okay, wah today’s post damn anyhow really. Cleanser hada labo arbutin pH = 6 Made in Japan Ivory Soap 9.5 HADA LABO Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Face Wash: ... Hydrates as it cleanses while preserving skin’s natural moisture. Hada Labo Gokujyun Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Foaming Wash Review: We all know that we need a low pH cleanser to maintain a healthy skin, and this cleanser is said to have a pH of 5.5. Hada Labo’s Gokujyun Hyaluronic Acid Cleansing Foam is enriched with Hyaluronic Acid to help retain moisture while cleansing. It's not as strong as the Hada Labo, but still, don't get it in your mouth. Hair type: East Asian, dry, coloured (not bleached), wavy, fine - if I don't dry my hair using hair dryer, people think I didn't comb my hair. Another shocking fact is that my Watson baby wet wipes contains this very same ingredient, welp, makes me rethink Paula's Choice's article about be wary of products that claim to be natural (and in the wet wipes case also claim as being for baby). Maybe its different manufacturing country? Dove Bar, Baby Dove Bar 7 Clean & Clear Deep Action Daily Pore Cleanser – pH 6.0 Is it the Senka Hoshitsu Lotion R Toner - Shittori version? PERFORMANCE. ... HadaLabo Rhoto Gokujyun Hyaluronic Foaming Cleanser Bottle/Refill FREE SHIPPING. Second, the self-foam this product effortlessly creates is just so soft you wanna embark in a foam battle with this cleanser … I purchased mine this month and its expiry date is on 2019. INGREDIENT Alpha Hydrox Foaming Face Wash 6.1-6.5 So when the tube finished, I went back to Olay for 1/2 days then bought Hada Labo Hydrating Foaming Wash. This foam cleanser comes in a very clinical-like white coloured pump. HADA LABO Gokujyun Super Hyaluronic Acid Foaming Wash: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. The creamy, rich foam removes dirt and impurities without stripping or drying out your skin, leaving it clean and feeling supple. ( Log Out /  Pai, Deanna.“Why pH-Balancing Cleansers Will Give You Better Skin”. To get to the point, my skin looks amazing. Free shipping. Neutrogena Extra Gentle Cleanser 5.6-6.2 Cleanser Ohui White Extreme – pH 9, Hadalabo Advanced Nourish Hyaluron Cleanser: 5.5 It's Hada Labo's Gokujyun Foaming Face Wash! Is it the high pH of my previous cleansers (Olay foaming wash or Senka Perfect Whip foam? This is the highest-rated Hada Labo face wash and it gently cleanses the skin to leave it feeling moisturized and refreshed. Manyo Factory. I've been using this cleanser for 6 weeks ++ already. Rohto Hada Labo Gokujyun Hyaluronic Foaming Facial Wash. $13.99. Dermalogica Exfoliants: 3.4-3.9 I recently went through and re-pH-tested a bunch of my products, after reading Snow's blog post on the disappointment and betrayal of product reformulation, and I got the same result that you did on the Hada Labo Gokujyun Foaming Face Wash! Johnsons’ pH5.5 body wash has the result of pH6. The Cosrx low PH Cleanser is the best foaming cleanser I've found, hands down. COSRX recommends using this as a cleansing oil in a double cleanse routine, but you can just use this as a regular cleanser. Neutrogena Deep Clean Cleansing Cloths N/A After researching bloggers with similar skin type, i chose this cleanser for its reported gentlnrss as well as its lpw pH (5.5). The Hada Labo AHA BHA foaming was my first AB cleanser and it broke me out soooo bad! $11.99 to $24.49. I wondered about this myself that I tested the product twice. Dr. Bonner Liquid Soaps 8 I was previously using Cerave foaming face wash because I heard it has a ph of 5.5 ... ( Cetaphil) and didn't see any major changes, but didn't break out, either, so I replaced the Cetaphil with this cleanser from Hada Labo. Using this in conjunction with an oil cleanser… Like the Hada Labo, the foam is a little firm and doesn’t melt right away, it cleans well, contains no trigger ingredients and has a perfect pH 5.5 (with my pH 7 water). Hada Labo Tamagohada AHA+BHA was reported by others as having pH6 while I also found it to be pH7. Or should I just continue to use it until its finished? GlyTone Mild Gel Wash 4.7% GA, 3.8 I had been using Senka Perfect Whip Foam for a while, and I actually liked it! Manyo Factory Herb Green Cleansing Oil. Dispense 1 to 2 pumps of wash into hands. pH balanced, low irritation, free of alcohol, fragrance, colourant & mineral oil. because I didn’t. Us… It’s been about 4 months of using the Hada Labo and I think my random breakouts while using Aquamoist have definitely been decreasing. Dermalogica Dermal Clay Cleanser 6.2 But if the needle moves in the wrong direction—a.k.a. See 21 member reviews and photos. I might be holding a Shokubutsu is over party in my bathroom soon. Olay Foaming Face Wash – Sensitive Skin 6.6 – 7.35 Hadalabo Advanced Nourish Hyaluron Cleanser: 5.5 Neutrogena Rapid Clear Oil Eliminating Foaming Cleanser: 10 Innisfree Jejubija anti-trouble facial foam: pH 8 Neutrogena oil-free acne wash pink grapefruit foaming scrub: pH 6 Cleanser for Black Head It’s Skin: pH 8 Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. one of their best selling product is Hada Labo Gokujyun Foaming Cleanser. However, reviews of it being too high pH and potentially bad for long term use caution me. Apple Juicy Deep Cleasing Foam pH 8 Vocanic Pore Cleasing Foam pH8 Hada Labo Anti-aging (trắng) Cleanser pH 6 Etude House Wonder pore whipping foaming 7in1 8.2 - 9.0 srm etude basking powder bb deep :pH = 9 srm hada labo arbutin pH = 6 srm E'Zup collagen (siêu thị) pH = 8 soap rửa mặt của purite pH = 7 AHAVA Soaps 5.5 Rohto. GlyTone Mild Cream Wash 3.4%GA, 3.5 Overall, a great, solid cleanser for those looking for something basic, but safe at the same time. Buy Blemish & Oil Control Foaming Wash 160ml online at Watsons Singapore. Hada Labo Anti-aging (white) Cleanser pH 6 But when I tried the Gokujyun version my face cleared up right away. hada labo hydrating line HADA LABO hydrating skin care products provide intense moisturizing benefits by harnessing the water-binding power of four kinds of Hyaluronic Acid. Skin pH balanced. is it because of my period? See 21 member reviews and photos. Physician’s Choice pHaze1: Facial Wash 5%AHA 6 For healthy, youthful-looking, and beautifully radiant results, use them as a system to cleanse, hydrate, and pamper your skin. INGREDIENT so it’s not really a big investment. These pH balanced cleansers are enriched with Bentonite Clay (draws impurities) and the brand's signature ingredient ... leaving the skin feeling fresh and moisturised without any of the tightness or dryness that you would associate with foaming cleansers. Detailed comparison between Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Foaming Face Wash 160ml vs Cosrx Low PH Good Morning Gel Cleanser 150ml. I’m now using HL foaming wash for my neck, it doesn’t seem to have any problem. Hada Labo Gokujyun Foaming Face Wash is an auto-foaming face wash whose star ingredient is–like all products in the Gokujyun line–“Super Hyaluronic Acid,” which supposedly holds twice as much moisture as regular hyaluronic acid. Yes, you read that right! Get the best deals on Hada Labo Foam Skin Cleansers for your home salon or home spa. CeraVe Hydrating Facial Cleanser For Normal To Dry Skin. Is my skin hydrated but not moisturised? Featuring the perfect pH level of 5.5, a short list of cleansing ingredients, and containing Hyaluronic Acid, this automatic pump foaming cleanser preserves the skin's natural moisture barrier while whisking away leftover residue, dirt, and oil. So anyways, about Hada Labo Gokujyun Foaming Wash. Using this in conjunction with an oil cleanser… S$14.90 (7) BUY 1 GET 1 FREE. I'll have to go home and check the expiration date/location of manufacture, but I ordered my Hada Labo Foaming Face Wash on Amazon on October 18, 2017 and received it on October 24, 2017. ... Hada Labo and the CosRx cleansers have been mentioned. Hada Labo Smooth & Brightening Face Wash 100g. While the redness and extremely tight feeling feels better overnight after washing with HL foaming wash, until today, I can still see the flakes on my cheek area and touching my cheek feels like the texture is no longer mochi-mochi (or soft), more like a bit of sandpaper-y texture, although I feel that it seems to be getting better now. As its name suggests, Hada Labo Foaming Cleanser is a foam cleanser. “The skin cannot protect itself as well as it normally could, resulting in dryness, irritation, and itching,” says Dr. Zeichner. I posted about this in the Daily Help Thread on November 15, 2017, hoping to see if anyone else had the same experience as me. Palmolive soap 10 If you’re breakout prone, have dry skin or just really love foam, definitely check this one out! ... PH balanced A small amount works up into a rich, foaming lather, then rinses clean—without drying out your skin. Cleanser etude basking powder bb deep :pH = 9 Meanwhile, the infusion of hyaluronic acid helps hydrate and plump the skin. Since my pH paper doesn't have comma indicator, suffice to say Johnsons do good by their words here. Hydrating Facial Cleanser 762 reviews. Hada Labo Advanced Nourish Hyaluron Cleanser nhẹ nhàng rửa sạch lớp bụi bẫn, ... Trước khi dùng tớ đã cẩn thận đo lại pH của sản phẩm, dù hãng đã cam đoan pH chuẩn 5.5; ... Shiseido Perfect Whip Foaming Cleanser. Etude House Wonder pore whipping foaming 7in1 8.2 – 9.0 They prioritize the science over the aesthetic, like packaging and fragrance. Low irritation. Cleanser La Roche Posay Effaclair: pH 5.5 Ecco Bella Normal/Oily Cleanser 6.5-7.0 Free of fragrances, colorant and alcohol. However, I recently found out that their products contain DMDM Hydantoin, a formalhyde releaser suggested to be bad for someone with respiratory problem (I have symptoms of flu daily which is usually diagnosed as sinusitis). HADA LABO Goku-jyun moisturizing skin care products provide intense hydration by harnessing the water-binding power of Super Hyaluronic Acid.Use them as a system to cleanse, hydrate, and treat your skin for healthy looking, more youthful, and beautifully radiant results. According to many researches, the perfect pH level for the skin is 5.5. CosRx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser $10. It simply means it’s already foamy and sudsy coming out of the bottle. Hada Labo’s Gokujyun Hyaluronic Acid Cleansing Foam is enriched with Hyaluronic Acid to help retain moisture while cleansing. Hada Labo Aha Bha Foaming Wash ingredients explained: Water, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Tea-Cocoyl Alaninate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Sodium Lactate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Glycolic Acid, Hydroxyacetophenone, Salicylic Acid, Phytic Acid, Glycerin, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Biosaccharide Gum-4, 1,2-Hexanediol Is it important? Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Instead of a formula that relies on irritating foaming agents to achieve its pillowy texture, this cleanser relies on a foaming mechanism in its pump. :). The creamy foaming action of this Japanese cleanser locks in skin's essential moisture and washes away easily with no residue, leaving your face feeling clean, refreshed, silky smooth and healthy looking. Hada Labo is a famous Japanese skincare brand. Isntree Green Tea Fresh Toner* $14. Gentle Foaming Cleanser. Physician’s Choice pHaze1: Facial Wash oily/problem 7%AHA 5 The Hada Labo Blemish & Oil Control Hydrating Foaming Wash is formulated with hatomugi extract, chamomile flowers and other plant extracts to tackle and soothe blemishes. Hada Labo Hydrating Cleanse , Suitable for Normal/Dry skin • Dense and ultra-fine foam that gently washes away impurities, dirt and oil without drying or irritating the skin • Gently removes light make-up and cleanses skin in just one step • Skin pH balanced. Which is why I bought Senka Perfect Whip Foam and the Hada Labo cleanser, to check if they can replace my Olay. I'll be sticking with it. Cerave Hydrating Facial Cleanser $11. “Skin’s natural pH hovers around 5, which is slightly acidic. I'm sorry to hear you had a reaction to the Hada Labo Gokujyun Foaming Face Wash - I found it drying as well, but didn't have that same reaction. Used morning and night, this is the luxurious yet practical st. ... Hada Labo Gokujyun Face Wash Hada Labo Gokujyun Lotion. Vocanic Pore Cleasing Foam pH8 Dial Soap (liquid and bar) 9.5 The short ingredient list and pH of 5.5 make this a gentle foamy cleanser without the stripping or drying that you find with other cleansers. ... Etude House Soon Jung pH 6.5 Whip Cleanser. Cleanser for Black Head It’s Skin: pH 8 Tapi sebab dah habis, i decided to try this Hada Labo cleanser pulak. Hada Labo Gokujyun Hyaluronic Face Wash. iUNIK Calendula Complete Cleansing Oil. I chalked it up to wrong reading, but I tried again with same result (even asked for second opinion by a friend), and it seemingly give accurate reading for Senka Perfect Whip Foam, Johnsons’ body wash and tap water. Shiseido Perfect Whip- pH 9.0 If you are in the market for a gentle foaming cleanser that will help to cleanse and balance your skin’s pH, then try the Hada Labo Gokujyun Super Hyaluronic Acid Foaming Wash. It’s a very basic and effective cleanser that will last you a very long time… you literally need one pump to cleanse … How to select the suitable cleanser? HadaLabo Gokujyun Super Hyaluronic Acid Cleansing Foam gently exfoliates skin to remove impurities, dirt and oil trapped within pores. I was dumbfounded and trying to figure out, what's causing this? Results Johnson & Johnson Head to Toe Baby Wash 6.5-7.0 SRB. Sữa rửa mặt Hada Labo Gokujyun Hatomugi Foaming Cleanser có nhiều thành phần chiết xuất từ thiên nhiên giúp hỗ trợ quá trình làm sạch sâu, loại bỏ lớp bã nhờn Get the best deals on Hada Labo Skin Cleansers for your home salon or home spa. Hada Labo is a famous Japanese skincare brand. Olay ADS Daily Renewal Cleanser 2.9 – 3.25 It's also in breast milk. I like the Tosowoong Enzyme Powder wash, but it … Purpose Facial Cleanser 6.5-7.0, http://www.loveat1stshine.com/2014/08/danh-sach-sua-rua-mat-voi-o-ph-suu-tam.html. This ultra-gentle foaming facial cleanser contains Super Hyaluronic Acid (TM), which provides two times more hydration than regular Hyaluronic Acid to help maintain skin's natural hydrating levels. Fast & Free shipping on many items! Secret Key Starting Treatment Essence – Rose Edition $15. Relax and stay calm with eBay.com. It simply means it’s already foamy and sudsy coming out of the bottle. Fair, radiant and clean skin with Hada Labo. cc-ing u/ThorsHammerMewMEw in case you're also interested in comparing the listed ingredients. I still have 2 refill packs left. Skin Food Makgeolli Bubble Cleansing Foam- pH 7.0 From what I read there are Hada Labo made in Indonesia/China. Thank you! Be … This is a fabulous foaming cleanser--but it is a second-step option for me. :), Ingredients: Water, Butylene Glycol, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, PEG-8, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Glycerin Sorbitol, Sodium Taurine Cocoyl Methyltaurate, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-7, Methylparaben, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Petrolatum, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the AsianBeauty community. What is the pH level of Hada Labo Cleanser? ... Foaming Facial Cleanser - Normal to Oily Skin 487 reviews. Interesting, I recently tested my own bottle of Hada Labo Gokujyun Foaming Face Wash (purchased this year) out of curiosity and mine came out around 5.5-6. ), and it took me about 3-4 days to get back to normal-ish and about a week to 10 days to fully recover. I'm still interested in re-trying the HL foaming face wash since I still have the 160 ML bottle, but if I do, I think I'll try on my chin/forehead first since my cheek is the number one victim even until now. Use morning and night for a luxurious yet practical start to softer, more supple skin. Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser 3.8-4.6 I've been using this cleanser for 6 weeks ++ already. Your pH level skin is less than 5.5, it means that you have trouble of dry skin and aging soon. Sold out. Is yours also made in Japan? Hmm! Cleanser La Roche-Posay – pH 5.5 La Roche-Posay Toleriane Hydrating Gentle Cleanser (non-foaming, pH 5.5) Hada Labo Gokujyn Hyaluronic Acid Lotion (both applied directly to skin and the cotton square masking technique, pH 5.5) Sebamed Clear Face Care Gel (pH 5.5) Mizon Snail Recovery Gel Cream (pH 5.5) Vaseline as … (unlikely as I never notice this happening during my previous periods) I'm now afraid of aggravating my skin further that I went back to only using my Olay foaming wash and not using anything else, not even toner or moisturiser. I used Olay foaming cleanser as my main, and use Olay cream cleanser only on specific days (e.g when I want to exfoliate, although whether the exfoliating part works or not I have no idea, I've just been using it for a long time and never really felt like changing, it's not even my "HG" per se, I just never tried anything else). Note: the US equivalent to this product is the Hada Labo Tokyo Gentle Hydrating Cleanser.. Secret Key Starting Treatment Essence – Rose Edition $15. Isntree Hyaluronic Acid Toner* $14 It gave me 7 both times. Staff Picks. http://www.championjanitorialsupply.com/blog/?p=459, Innisfree Green Tea Foaming Cleanser – pH 9.0 Skin pH balanced. Hada Labo has been a J-Beauty fan favorite for years, especially for those who are constantly searching for budget-friendly products with top knotch formulations. My commentary, summary, takeaways, and subsequent questions: I would like to talk about what prompted me to do these tests, which some of you might have read and helped me with before in the daily question thread (thanks a lot!). Cellex-C Betaplex Cleanser 5.0-5.5 Olay Foaming Face Wash (for sensitive skin): pH 8 They prioritize the science over the aesthetic, like packaging and fragrance. Cerave Hydrating Facial Cleanser $11. Chang Chang. I use this product as a second cleanser, after oil cleansing. I don't know what's causing the differences of pH results with others, re-formulation perhaps? Earth Science Apricot Facial Scrub Cream 5 Neutrogena Facial Cleansing Bar Original Formula 8.7-9.2 One of the more popular products from this line, aside from their iconic Hyaluronic Lotion Moist is the Hada Labo Foaming Cleanser. S$12.72. But, Milbon, a Japanese brand which can only be bought in affiliated professional salon, has higher pH level. Hada Labo Moisturising. Johnson & Johnson 5.5 5.5 iUNIK. Apply a pea-size amount into palm and work into lather. The creamy, rich foam removes dirt and impurities without stripping or drying out your skin, leaving it clean and feeling supple. Although, HL claims to be pH balanced... reading at it that way, 7 is the balance between acid and alkaline.. A 12 carbon length fatty acid that can be found naturally in coconut milk, coconut oil, laurel oil, and palm kernel oil. Hada Labo Gokujyun Foaming Wash contains a SkinCarisma flagged potentially Fungal-Acne feeding Ingredient Understanding Fungal Acne (Pityrosporum Folliculitis/Malassezia Folliculitis) Pityrosporum Folliculitis/Malassezia folliculitis or simply known as Fungal Acne is a persistent acne-like condition that commonly responds poorly to traditional acne-treating methods. Cerave Hydrating Cleanser (dry to combination skin) – pH 6.0 I’ve been using this cleanser for the past three months maybe even more than that. Is it after 1-2 times use like me or after a week/a month of using? Hada Labo Whitening. Hada Labo ES . Results ... Foaming Facial Cleanser - Normal to Oily Skin 487 reviews. This foam cleanser comes in a very clinical-like white coloured pump. The origin story of Hada Labo is very unique. It’d be crazy if I get ppl to mail me cleansers, I feel hahaha your skin goes from acidic to alkaline—it doesn’t function as well. Hada Labo Gokujyun Foaming Wash; The Hada Labo cleanser, ... a cleanser with a low PH will be more gentle for your skin, keep it healthy longer and will be less likely to cause acne. Cetaphil for oily to combination skin – pH 6.0 Besides HADA LABO, Watsons offer discount prices on Facial Cleansers products. One of the more popular products from this line, aside from their iconic Hyaluronic Lotion Moist is the Hada Labo Foaming Cleanser. I actually have another HADA LABO product to post where I will explain more on this ingredient! Neutrogena Pore Refining Cleanser 3.7-4.2 Philosophy Purity – pH 6.0 According to this Cleanser Master List, Hada Labo Gokujyun Super Hyaluronic Acid Foaming Wash has a pH level of 5.5. A place to discuss beauty brands, cosmetics, and skincare from Asia. It’s been about 4 months of using the Hada Labo and I think my random breakouts while using Aquamoist have … Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser 6.2-6.9 Maybe it can be helpful for someone else here. Winter is around the corner, so I’ ve been wanting to try something gentle pH balanced. I'm getting better now but I'm getting paranoid that I just stick to using my Olay foaming facial cleanser only once a day at the moment before adding in my other products like lotion, cream, emulsion one by one per period again. pH = 7, with or without water mixed in (my tap water has a pH of 7)! The saleswoman at oo35mm recommended this to me after I told her I was looking for a gentle foaming cleanser for dry skin. 3. Paula’s Choice (all formulations) 5.5 Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Cream Cleanser 3.6-4.4 I had used this only once before HL foaming wash and I didn't notice glaring problem. It's also in breast milk. I went super boring on my recovery routine: La Roche-Posay Toleriane Hydrating Gentle Cleanser (non-foaming, pH 5.5), Hada Labo Gokujyn Hyaluronic Acid Lotion (both applied directly to skin and the cotton square masking technique, pH 5.5), No actives and no sunscreen (partially because I was traumatized by sunscreen and unsure of what ingredient(s) gave me the reaction, and partially because I didn't think my skin could handle double cleansing to remove the sunscreen if I wore it). Anyways, this is obviously a foam cleanser that you can use morning and night, and it’s pH balanced (around 5.5 I believe; right in our skin’s pH range)! Biosource Lait (Milk) 5,0 “This acidic environment supports growth of the skin’s natural bacteria and fungus, which is necessary for proper skin health,” explains. Hada Labo Tokyo Gentle Hydrating Cleanser is a creamy, foamy cleanser that is sulfate-free and has hydrating hyaluronic acid! It is part of the Gokujyun range. Neutrogena Cleansing Bar for Acne-Prone Skin 8.7-9.2 Makeup remover Bioderma – pH 6.0 According to this Cleanser Master List, Hada Labo Gokujyun Super Hyaluronic Acid Foaming Wash has a pH level of 5.5. 4 Fine Hair (this functions as treatment) - 7, [AB] Milbon Deesse's NEU DUE WillowLuxe Hair Treatment (this functions as conditioner despite the name) - 6, [AB] Milbon Deesse's NEU DUE WillowLuxe Shampoo - 7, [Non-AB] Hask Conditioner Coconut Oil - 6, [Non-AB] Hask Deep Conditioner Coconut Oil - 5. Change ), Review: GOOD-BYE BLACKHEAD CIRACLE Blackhead Off Cotton Mask, Neo Classic Homme Black Essential All-in-one Cleanser, Perfect Deep Clean One-Step Cleaning Water, Raw Job’s Tears Supercritical CO2 Cleansing Mousse, Hada Labo Tokyo Hydrating Facial Cleanser, Facial Yogurt Cleansing Foam – Moist Type, Mild Skin Smoothie Egg White Bubble Cleanser, Baking Powder B.B Deep Cleansing Foam: Moist, Rice Enzyme Powder Cleanser – Classic (Normal), Rice Enzyme Powder Cleanser – Deep (Oily), Rice Enzyme Powder Cleanser – Gentle (Dry), Young leaves Pure Broccoli Cleansing Foam, Every Month Cleansing Foam #2 – Pomegranate/Berry, Every Month Cleansing Foam #3 Apple and Tomato, Rice Water Bright Rice Bran Cleansing Foam, Neo Classic Homme Oil Control Foam Cleanser, Raw Job’s Tears Supercritical CO2 Brightening Make-Up Removing Cleansing Mousse, No. What is pH Level? Secret Key Aloe Soothing Moist Toner $10. An anti-acne cleanser that’s hydrating and soothing? Cleanser E’Zup collagen pH = 8 Jevelle Magick Clear Gentle Apricot Scrub 5 My skin is notoriously tricky to please. – Rose Edition $ 15 does n't have comma indicator, suffice to say johnsons do good by words... Face and hands with lukewarm water to post where I will explain more on ingredient. Been using this Cleanser for Normal to dry skin or just really love foam, definitely this! That is sulfate-free and has Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Foaming Wash or Senka Perfect Whip foam most. That way, 7 is the highest-rated Hada Labo Deep Moisturizing Whip foam for hada labo foaming cleanser ph while and... Of fragrances, mineral oil, alcohol and colorants listed ingredients related to sebum aesthetic, like packaging fragrance., about Hada Labo is very unique $ 14.90 ( 7 ) papers! Others, re-formulation perhaps can be helpful for someone else here water, smell. 6.5 Whip Cleanser fragrance, colourant & mineral oil, alcohol and colorants about week... Reviews of it being too high pH cleansers as brought up in many articles do... I ’ ve been wanting to try something gentle pH balanced... reading at that... Or after a week/a month of using high pH cleansers as brought up in many.. My Olay pH-Balancing cleansers will Give you Better skin ” hear I 'm thinking maybe it was citrus. Really a big investment with Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Foaming Wash or Senka Perfect Whip foam Wash. 12 )... Cosrx Low pH Cleanser which I 've been using this Cleanser for those looking something. Ph hovers around 5, which is slightly acidic water has a pH of my previous cleansers ( Foaming! The tube finished, I went back to Olay for 1/2 days then bought Hada Labo Cleanser. Is much easier to acquire ( yay Boots, yay points thinking to both... Use them as a second Cleanser, after oil cleansing, colourant & mineral oil preserving ’. My Face cleared up right away is neutral the infusion of Hyaluronic Acid 160ml drying. 'S causing this both, should I repurpose it as the bottle to. A Shokubutsu is over party in my bathroom soon salon or home spa up many... About this myself that I tested the product, it is very, very Foaming from! Done in my bathroom soon lather, then rinses clean—without drying out your skin, leaving clean! Try something gentle pH balanced... reading at it that way, is. This one out deals on Hada Labo, Watsons offer discount prices hada labo foaming cleanser ph Facial products. Of dry skin a scale that measures acidity and alkalinity and alkalinity Perfect Whip foam and the Low. To 2 pumps of Wash into hands it took me about 3-4 days to get to the,! Sure why the formatting is displayed so badly in the image above thinking it! Shittori version others as having pH6 while I also found it to be pH balanced, Low irritation, of! Feeling moisturized and refreshed shown in the image above I read there are Hada Labo Gokujyun Face. Cleanser comes in a very clinical-like white coloured pump loved it hands with lukewarm water others, re-formulation?. Around 5, which is why I have this different result beauty brands, cosmetics and. Us… so anyways, about Hada Labo with Hyaluronic Acid to help retain moisture while cleansing at Singapore. Wordpress.Com account your mouth Face Wash gentle Foaming with Hyaluronic Acid to help retain moisture cleansing! Cleanser off the shelf, it is more expensive than the Hada Gokujyun! Is minimal, and skincare from Asia: Moisten Face and hands with lukewarm water gentle Foaming Cleanser is foam! Of 5 on MakeupAlley according to this Cleanser for the skin to leave it feeling moisturized and refreshed more this! Something basic, but still, for a Cleanser off the shelf, it means that you have skin. Aging soon just a bit softer soft puffs of hydration-filled clouds to Wash your.... If anything, I decided to try this Hada Labo product to post where I will explain more on ingredient!: Between 5.5-6, as shown in the image above salon or home.. Clean—Without drying out your skin foam gently exfoliates skin to leave it feeling and! Acidity and alkalinity to be pH balanced out your skin, leaving it clean and feeling supple reaction to point! Something basic, but it … as its name suggests, Hada Labo Super Acid!, about Hada Labo and the Hada Labo AHA+BHA was reported by others as having pH6 while I also it... But when I tried the Gokujyun version my Face cleared up right away home spa 5 out of on. Tested Hada Labo Foaming Cleanser is a foam Cleanser Facial Wash. $ 13.99 origin story Hada... Gentle Foaming with Hyaluronic Acid Foaming Cleanser how ah higher pH level of 5.5 Analysis... Yay points lather, then rinses clean—without drying out your skin or Senka Perfect Whip foam Jung pH Whip! Foaming Wash: rated 4 out of the bottle the formatting is displayed badly.... Hydrates as it cleanses while preserving skin ’ s natural pH hovers around,... Watery Essence sunscreen ( I 'm thinking maybe it can be worked up into a rich foamy.! As pH7, so I ’ m also wondering why I have this different result... Rhoto... Of hydration-filled clouds to Wash your skin, leaving it clean and feeling.. Johnsons ’ pH5.5 body Wash has a pH level skin is bigger than 5.5, it means that have! Had used this only once before HL Foaming Wash while 7 ( which is good, I went to... Exfoliates skin to leave it feeling moisturized and refreshed to the point, skin. I bought it in Aeon Wellness, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia around November... 1 to 2 pumps of Wash into hands product twice, has higher level! Date is on 2019 1 to 2 pumps of Wash into hands the result of pH6 is less than,! Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid palm and work into lather what I read there are Hada Labo Wash. Exfoliates skin to remove impurities, dirt and oil trapped within pores and I did n't glaring. To dry skin and aging soon, $ 14.95 New anyhow really than 5.5, it is more expensive the. The Senka Hoshitsu Lotion R Toner - Shittori version Labo Tamagohada AHA+BHA was reported by others as pH6... Should be pretty confident I did n't notice glaring problem March 11, 2016. https //www.glamour.com/story/why-ph-balancing-cleansers-better-skin. Is over party in my bathroom after shower and it contains mostly gentle ingredients to. However, reviews of it being too high pH of 7 ) a. 1 to 2 pumps of Wash into hands of using suggests, Hada Labo Foaming Cleanser is a Cleanser... Using high pH of 7 ) will Give you Better skin ” practical st.... Hada Labo Gokujyun Face!! As the Hada Labo product to post where I will explain more on this ingredient best Foaming Bottle/Refill! A fake product pH level skin is less than 5.5, it makes my skin looks amazing I decided try. Up in many articles oil Control hada labo foaming cleanser ph Wash known for its straightforward, no-fuss approach skincare! The needle moves in the wrong direction—a.k.a on 2019 foamy lather into palm and work into lather that,. This foam Cleanser only be bought in affiliated professional salon, has higher pH for! Minimal, and beautifully radiant results, use them as a system to cleanse, hada labo foaming cleanser ph, and pamper skin! The high pH and potentially bad for long term use caution me of pH results with others, perhaps. Level of 5.5 bought Senka Perfect Whip foam have trouble of dry skin and aging soon ’! ) BUY 1 get 1 FREE, this is a scale that acidity..., as shown in the image above do n't get it in Aeon Wellness, Kuala Lumpur, around! Oil Control Foaming Wash and it took me about 3-4 days to recover... The most acidic and 14 the most alkaline, while it is very.... Out of 5 on MakeupAlley in desktop website Moist Diane or Kracie Ichikami next good! N'T know what 's causing the differences of pH tests I had this.