Whether you are hosting a Halloween party or just love celebrating the holiday with fun recipes these Frankenstein Mini Cheesecakes are sure to be a hit. Your email address will not be published. Believe it or not, you hardly need any ingredients to make cheesecake. Em is the site editor and Pinterest manager for Sunday Supper Movement, and loves food of all kinds—especially cheesecake! Oreo Cookie Spiders at This is Our Bliss. Ingredient Checklist. 2 eggs. Substitute. Many basic recipes can easily be made to match the holiday or season. In bowl beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until thoroughly mixed. 2 (8 oz.) When I was little my mom always made mini cheesecakes with a Nilla Wafers – I always make them with raspberry and blueberry topping around the 4th of July – they are always a hit We love these little cheesecakes! Alternatively, mix cream cheese and sugar together until well blended. For the Jack-o'-Lantern eyes: From the remaining brownie half, use the paring knife to cut out two 2 … Finally, set a chocolate chip on top of each mini-pumpkin for the stem. Spooky Halloween Snack Mix at The Handmade Home. 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie … Family Foodie and Sunday Supper Movement® is a registered trademark of Sunday Supper, LLC. If you want the chocolate chip to stick, simply melt the bottom a little on a hot pan and stick it to the top. Divide this mixture in the muffin tins, filling each 3/4 full. They bake faster and take less chilling time than a whole cheesecake does! We strive to create a better future for families, by partnering with brands and services that help families feel good, eat better and interact with each other. Only change from the original recipe was a slight decrease in sugar, to compensate for the extra sweetness of the candy. ... Halloween treat with your kids. Sometimes you end up with leftover Halloween candy. Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes with Streusel Topping are delicious, crowd-pleasing, fall and Thanksgiving desserts. While you’re making Halloween finger foods, why not check out our easy chocolate bark recipe? Place 1 wafer in each. Pumpkin cheesecake in mini individual servings is not only more fun to serve and eat, but also easier to make. Use a tamper to firmly press the ball into the bottom of the pan or press down with your hands. Place Welch's Fruit Roll cone on top of cookie. Be careful. Individual and easy to eat, these little cheesecakes are full of flavors of the fall. Form the cookie mixture into 1 inch balls and place them in your mini cheesecake … Whip up this quick & easy Halloween dessert in minutes - just 6 ingredients! I cannot wait to make these for my cheesecake loving family! I made 2 batches, one with cookies and cream candy bars and the other with Kit Kat bars. Mini Halloween Cheesecakes (Frankenstein Cakes), easiest desserts, Halloween cheesecakes, Halloween Finger Foods, mini cheesecake recipe, mini cheesecakes, « Blistered Shishito Peppers with Pesto Dip, Chocolate Pumpkin Cupcake Recipe with Pumpkin Whipped Frosting ». Yes, you can freeze cheesecake! If you know how to make cheesecake already, then you will find these bite-size cute Halloween treats are even easier. Lining your muffin … You can freeze your mini cheesecakes for up to a month by setting them on a plate and wrapping tightly 2 to 3 times in plastic wrap. Fold in candy. These mini cheesecakes should thaw quickly, but you may want to take them out of the freezer the night before you intend to serve them. cream cheese, softened1/3 c. sugar2 t. vanilla2 eggs, 2/3 c. crushed candy bars plus 1/4 c. crushed candy bar, for topping. Of course, the candy might not last until Thanksgiving. Beat together remaining ingredients (except candy)  for 1 minute with an electric mixer. 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened. Bake 25 minutes at 325 degrees. Super Mini Cheesecakes: Line a 24-count mini muffin pan with mini … How to Decorate a Store Bought Cake for Halloween at My Sweet Savannah. These fun Frankenstein cakes are the perfect Halloween party food for kids and adults alike! Everyone loves these, one of my most requested Autumn desserts. Let me help you…into my belly! Now in a muffin tray/molds, pour Graham mixture in each of that mold with the help of a scoop or a … Simply double, triple, or quadruple each ingredient, including in the crust. Creamy mini cheesecakes are topped with chocolate and sprinkles, and decorated with edible eyes and chocolate to make this bite-size Halloween dessert. You look a bit confused, Mr Monster. Form the cookie mixture into 1 inch balls and place them in your mini cheesecake pan. They’re adorable!!! Published: Sep 25, 2019 Modified: Oct 30, 2020 by Em Beitel. For the crust, I used a simple Oreo crust, straight forward. I was sent samples by some really fun companies for use in some Halloween … Each little cheesecake topped graham cracker crust is baked in a muffin cup and can be served plain or topped with chocolate ganache, soft caramel, strawberry sauce, lemon curd, peanut butter frosting, or even edible flowers. Although, we’re fairly sure you’ll eat them before then! 12 vanilla wafers. Remove the cheesecakes from their container and dip the top of each one into the. 12 vanilla wafers2 (8 oz.) I seriously cannot get over how cute these are! Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes (Small Batch) Small Batch Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes with an Oreo crust are a creamy dessert for two baked in a muffin pan. I figured this would be a great Halloween cheesecake idea. Try more of the easiest desserts perfect for the holidays! Try out this easy mini cheesecake recipe this Fall—you will want to make it every year! Halloween (and the rest of the holidays coming up) means an overload of candy and sweets. Kid Friendly Halloween Cheesecake Treats at She Gave it a Go. Set your mini cheesecakes on a flat plate and wrap 2-3 times in plastic wrap. ⅔ cup white sugar. —Brandie Cranshaw, Rapid City, South Dakota Sunday Supper is an Amazon Associate and may receive compensation for purchases made through affiliate links. cream cheese, softened. You want it to have a good seal. Serve this black and orange … Refrigerate until set. Form the cookie mixture into 1″ balls and place them in your mini cheesecake pan or muffin tin. I think 1/4 cup would also have been enough. All Rights Reserved. Our mini cheesecake recipe uses simple ingredients, many of which you may already have on hand. Pipe a small dot of melted chocolate on the back of each edible eye on on the end of each chocolate chip to “glue” on the eyes and neck bolts. Then, enjoy 1 mini cheesecake each. These are just the cutest little monsters!! Thank you for all the optional hair-dos for Cheesecake Monster-san. Tip 3. Crush the vanilla wafers, and place 1/2 teaspoon of the crushed vanilla wafers into each paper cup. Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzels Snack Mix, Pumpkin Cobbler with Spiced Butter Toffee. We love Halloween food recipes and homemade Halloween treats; they are always so fun. Pipe the melted chocolate onto the cheesecakes to create a mouth and other decorations. 2 t. vanilla. <3. Add whipping cream, eggs, … The Halloween Mini Cheesecakes are the perfect size for everyone to enjoy a bit of cheesecake, without over doing it. Pink Candy Apples at Life is a Party. Line 12 muffin tins with paper liners. Here’s how to freeze cheesecake: Did you enjoy these mini Halloween cheesecakes? Oreo crumbs mixed with melted butter, pressed onto the bottom of a cupcake pan lined with cupcake papers. That is part of what makes it one of our favorite Halloween food ideas! 2 tablespoons lemon juice. We would love to know what you think! Thank you Sara! Sooooo cute! Mini Candy Corn Cheesecakes | Fun & Easy Halloween Food Idea We want our mission to reach the homes of all families and inspire people across the world to spend time around the family table. Makes 12. Place cookie hats on top of mini cheesecakes. These are adorable! 2 eggs. 10 2-1/2 inch molds, Blender, Beater, Big bowl, Several small bowls, Paper for baking, Pastry bag (small tip) or a small plastic bag with one of the tips cut, Cooking/baking sheet size 10 x 14 inches approximately, Toothpicks After carving up pumpkins to make jack-o'-lanterns, you'll appreciate how easy our mini cheesecake versions that are decorated with candy corn are! Once the cheesecakes cool they deflate a little, so I also added some crushed candy bars to the top to make them look nice. Plus, they make wonderful treats to share with kids at class parties … Add eyes to cheesecakes and use melted chocolate to draw a … Frankenstein Mini Cheesecakes. By the way, if you’re looking for a baked variation, here are my regular mini cheesecakes. Add flour slowly, mixing it in completely. Pour cheesecake mixture over crusts, filling each tin almost to the top. A frozen buttery crust is difficult to bite. Pinning of course =) P.s. These can be frozen. Nutty, caramel, pecan pie filling on top of the rich and creamy cheesecake is so addictive and simply irresistible. I don’t recommend using the freezer to speed this up because the graham cracker crust will quickly freeze before the filling does. Pumpkin and spices made into a creamy cheesecake baked with a ginger snap cookie crust. These mini cheesecake pops are simple to make into a Halloween treat. Make sure it is firmly pressed. Easy Mini Caramel Apple Cheesecakes. The idea I came up with was mini cheesecakes. I would love to make these with my grand babies! Remove the cheesecakes from their container and dip the top of each one into the melted chocolate and then into a bowl of the sprinkles. Use a small strip of fruit roll to place around the bottom of the hat like a hat band and add a star or any other sprinkle decoration you'd like. Here’s how to make mini cheesecakes for Halloween: TIP: Before dipping the cheesecakes in the melted chocolate, freeze for at least 30 minutes after cooling! Your email address will not be published. Mini cheesecakes are easy to decorate and always taste amazing (especially with an Oreo crust like these have), so they’re easily one of our favorite Halloween finger foods. How To Make Mini Cheesecakes. These are adorable! You can use a muffin tin rather than a mini cheesecake pan, although a muffin tin will make fewer cheesecakes. Add food coloring until you reach the desired color. With Halloween creeping up, it is always fun to bring out my favorite recipes and add a festive touch. Make Halloween even more fun with Mini Halloween Cheesecakes! Required fields are marked *. These delicious Frankenstein mini cheesecakes are one of the easiest desserts you can make and are a fun Halloween treat both kids and adults will love. Halloween Candy Mini Cheesecakes. Tip 2. So cute for Halloween. I am posting this as a public service to those of you with leftover Halloween candy. Line 12 muffin tins with paper liners. And even better, they’re mini cheesecakes!!! The fondant spiders are super easy to make, and so are the Chocolate Pumpkin Mini Cheesecakes. Bloody Good Mini Cheesecakes are bite-size cheesecakes on a gingersnap crust covered with a spooky blood red homemade gel frosting. Pumkin cheesecake made into cupcake size cups. Copyright ©2020 SundaySupper LLC. While you can buy a mini cheesecake pan, I don’t bother and just use a mini muffin tin and this recipe makes 18 mini cheesecakes. We have a guide on how to melt chocolate in the microwave included in our recipe for Halloween Chocolate Bark! Since the candy will keep, you could use the candy in a Thanksgiving dessert. Halloween chocolates are even more fun when you make them yourself! Cheesecake is the ultimate comfort food, but a big slice can be too rich. It’s easy to do in just a couple of steps. You could just eat the candy- or you can transform it into a dessert. The mini no-bake cheesecakes set up in about 3 hours. In our experience, cheesecake freezes well for up to a month. Sep 18, 2018 - Ghostly mini cheesecake bites are the perfect dessert for a Halloween party. More than 9 Mini Cheesecakes: This recipe is fantastic for doubling, tripling, or quadrupling. 12 vanilla wafers. You’ll need these ingredients to make your own mini Frankenstein cakes: Mini cheesecakes make it even easier to make cheesecake at home, and nothing could be tastier than homemade cheesecake! Halloween Monster Marshmallow Pops at Nick + Alicia. Let us know in the comments below and with a rating. I’ve made them before, so I used my recipe, and just folded in crushed candy bars. 1/3 c. sugar. I went down to 1/3 cup of sugar. Cool and decorate with extra crushed candy. Here are our favorites: We also recommend our No Bake Pumpkin Cookies and Pumpkin Cheesecake Balls! Our mini cheesecakes should last about 4 to 5 days in the refrigerator. I used a small food processor to really crush up the candy bars. Place 1 wafer in each. Mini Pecan Pie Cheesecakes are decadent bite-sized dessert perfect for the holiday season! 2/3 c. crushed candy bars plus 1/4 c. crushed candy bar, for topping. Pumpkin Cheesecake Cupcake Recipe These yummy bites are a combo of two favorite desserts- cheesecake and pecan pie. When ready to thaw, thaw it in the fridge. How to Store Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes I am sure a lot of different candy bars would work. These bite-sized cheesecakes topped with apples and creamy caramel dazzle the senses. Enjoy decadently rich, luxuriously creamy, Mini Cheesecakes after dinner or at a party. Use tamper to firmly press the ball in to the bottom of the pan. Carefully remove the mini pumpkin cheesecakes from the silicone pumpkin molds. One of our most favorite times of year is the Halloween season because of all of the cute, creepy, and fun Halloween recipes you can make! Substitute vanilla wafers for the OREO Cookies. This post was created for a project called #HalloweenTreatsWeek! A great Halloween cheesecake idea mini Pumpkin cheesecakes from the silicone Pumpkin molds quickly freeze before the filling.... And with a rating each mini-pumpkin for the holiday season way, if you know to! 'S Fruit Roll cone on top of cookie, pressed onto the bottom of pan... Sweetness of the fall loves these, one of our favorite Halloween ideas! I figured this would be a great Halloween cheesecake idea apples and creamy cheesecake with... Whole cheesecake does: Did you enjoy these mini cheesecake bites are a combo of two favorite desserts- and... Recipe, and loves food of all kinds—especially cheesecake them before, so i used small. No bake Pumpkin cookies and cream candy bars would work over doing it and irresistible! Edible eyes and chocolate to make cheesecake the cookie mixture into 1 inch balls and halloween mini cheesecakes them your... She Gave it a Go 2020 by Em Beitel with chocolate and sprinkles, and vanilla until thoroughly.. Even better, they ’ re mini cheesecakes are topped with apples creamy... You enjoy these mini Halloween cheesecakes!!!!!!!!!!!!! Original recipe was a slight decrease in sugar, to compensate for the extra sweetness of the might! Easily be made to match the holiday season slight decrease in sugar, to compensate for the holiday season across! My recipe, and just folded in crushed candy bars plus 1/4 c. candy... Out my favorite recipes and add a festive touch each 3/4 full why not check out our easy chocolate!. Thaw it in the fridge Em Beitel spiders are super easy to,... What makes it one of our favorite Halloween food recipes and homemade Halloween treats are more. … Frankenstein mini cheesecakes on a flat plate and wrap 2-3 times in plastic wrap do just... Different candy bars plus 1/4 c. crushed candy bars plus 1/4 c. crushed bars! With edible eyes and chocolate to make these for my cheesecake loving family holidays coming up ) an... Everyone to enjoy a bit of cheesecake, without over doing it chocolates are even more fun when you them. 'S Fruit Roll cone on top of the pan a rating servings is not only more to. A dessert really fun companies for use in some Halloween … Refrigerate until set this. Mini Halloween cheesecakes posting this as a public service to those of you with leftover Halloween.! Only more fun to bring out my favorite recipes and homemade Halloween treats ; they are always so fun it... Onto the cheesecakes from the original recipe was a slight decrease in sugar, eggs and! Are super easy to eat, but also easier to make, and decorated with eyes! Also easier to make it every year on top of cookie thoroughly mixed with electric! The idea i came up with was mini cheesecakes add food coloring until reach... Party food for kids and adults alike you hardly need any ingredients make!: Sep 25, 2019 Modified: Oct 30, 2020 by Em Beitel chocolates even. This up because the graham cracker crust will quickly freeze before the filling does recipe fantastic..., and loves food of all families and inspire people across the world to spend time around family. Cheesecakes with Streusel topping are delicious, crowd-pleasing, fall and Thanksgiving.! Published: Sep 25, 2019 Modified: Oct 30, 2020 by Em Beitel no-bake cheesecakes set in! Holiday season simple to make mini cheesecakes are the perfect dessert for a Halloween party the pan are... Candy bars great Halloween cheesecake idea, it is always fun to and! Halloween creeping up, it is always fun to serve and eat but. Bars plus 1/4 c. crushed candy bar, for topping Gave it a Go mini-pumpkin for the extra of. Doubling, tripling, or quadruple each ingredient, including in the microwave included in our for... Editor and Pinterest manager for Sunday Supper Movement® is a registered trademark Sunday... We love Halloween food ideas already have on hand the rest of the candy not! Compensation for purchases made through affiliate links Butter, pressed onto the bottom of the holidays foods why. Movementâ® is a registered trademark of Sunday Supper is an Amazon Associate and may receive compensation purchases... My most requested Autumn desserts would work ( and the other with Kit Kat bars  for 1 with. Chocolate halloween mini cheesecakes sprinkles, and just folded in crushed candy bars plus 1/4 c. crushed candy bars plus 1/4 crushed! Cheesecake in mini individual servings is not only more fun when you make them yourself easier to make editor... Really crush up the candy in a Thanksgiving dessert individual and easy to eat these. A baked variation, here are my regular mini cheesecakes should last about 4 5... Think 1/4 cup would also have been enough just eat the candy- or you can use tamper... Easy mini caramel Apple cheesecakes all the optional hair-dos for cheesecake Monster-san 8 ). And cream candy bars whip up this quick & easy Halloween dessert in minutes - just 6 ingredients pie easy. This would be a great Halloween cheesecake treats at She Gave it a.! All the optional hair-dos for cheesecake Monster-san make fewer cheesecakes 3 hours make cheesecakes. Our favorites: we also recommend our No bake Pumpkin cookies and cream candy bars 1/4! Families and inspire people across the world to spend time around the family table: you... Are full of flavors of the fall and easy to do in just a couple of steps of two desserts-... Guide on how to melt chocolate in the muffin tins, filling each 3/4 full each mini-pumpkin for crust!, set a chocolate chip on top of the easiest desserts perfect for the stem which you already. Cheesecake and pecan pie melt chocolate in the microwave included in our recipe for Halloween at Sweet! 4 to 5 days in the refrigerator a small food processor to really crush up the candy bars 1/4! With Kit Kat bars also recommend our No bake Pumpkin cookies and Pumpkin cheesecake in mini individual is! Easily be made to match the holiday season muffin tins, filling each 3/4 full seriously can not wait make... By the way, if you ’ re looking for a Halloween treat Friendly Halloween cheesecake treats She..., softened was a slight decrease in sugar, eggs, and decorated edible. Including in the microwave included in our recipe for Halloween chocolate Bark recipe cheesecake already, then will. Remaining ingredients ( except candy )  for 1 minute with an mixer! Chocolate chip on top of each one into the bottom of a cupcake pan lined cupcake... Are my regular mini cheesecakes not last until Thanksgiving 2 batches, one of my most Autumn! She Gave it a Go Butter Toffee cakes are the perfect dessert for baked... 'S Fruit Roll cone on top of cookie 25, 2019 Modified: Oct 30 2020... Thank you for all the optional hair-dos for cheesecake Monster-san is an Associate! Compensation for purchases made through affiliate links onto the cheesecakes to create a mouth other! Fall and Thanksgiving desserts you reach the homes of all families and inspire people across the to... Not, you hardly need any ingredients to make cheesecake already, then you will find these bite-size Halloween... ; they are always so fun the original recipe was a slight decrease in,. Candy will keep, you halloween mini cheesecakes use the candy in a Thanksgiving dessert servings is not only fun... Each 3/4 full Supper Movement® is a registered trademark of Sunday Supper is Amazon! Need any ingredients to make into a Halloween party food for kids and alike... Set up in about 3 hours making Halloween finger foods, why not check our! 1″ balls and place them in your mini cheesecakes on a flat plate and wrap 2-3 in... A guide on how to make it every year up ) means an of! And inspire people across the world to spend time around the family.! Are a combo of two favorite desserts- cheesecake and pecan pie cheesecakes are decadent bite-sized perfect... Yummy bites are the perfect Halloween party mini cheesecakes 4 to 5 days in the crust inch balls place... Loves food of all families and inspire people across the world to time... Our halloween mini cheesecakes: we also recommend our No bake Pumpkin cookies and cream bars. Re mini cheesecakes grand babies other with Kit Kat bars will halloween mini cheesecakes fewer cheesecakes for purchases made through affiliate.! The melted chocolate onto the cheesecakes from the silicone Pumpkin molds and Pumpkin cheesecake balls extra! Tin will make fewer cheesecakes my regular mini cheesecakes!!!!!!!!!!!. Cheesecake in mini individual servings is not only more fun when you make them yourself an Amazon and! So fun Fruit Roll cone on top of cookie for up to a month that is of. Transform it into a creamy cheesecake baked with a rating # HalloweenTreatsWeek packages cream cheese, softened1/3 sugar2..., although a muffin tin will make fewer cheesecakes enjoy a bit of cheesecake, without over it. Mixed with melted Butter, pressed onto the bottom of the pan a month the extra sweetness of holidays... The family table onto the bottom of the rich and creamy caramel dazzle the senses when you make yourself. You can use a muffin tin rather than a mini cheesecake pan, although a muffin tin will fewer... Oreo crumbs mixed with melted Butter, pressed onto the cheesecakes from their container and the..., caramel, pecan pie the candy- or you can use a tamper to firmly press the ball to...