Light Medium, Neutral, slight yellow undertones. Euphoric Fusion is gorgeous – I don’t think I have anything quite like it, and as well as cheeks, all the shades work beautifully on the lids as a flattering, skin smoothing wash. Editors’ Notes. I have the NARS dupe for IF. participate respectfully. Very Light, Neutral, slight yellow undertones. The Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Blush Palette is a dream. Qty in Cart: 0. Find the top recommendations as voted by our Editor and community members here! being reviewed due to time constraints and changes in priorities! but Euphoric Fusion is stunning!! Descriptions per Hourglass’s website: INCANDESCENT ELECTRA: A cool peach blush blended with Incandescent Strobe Light for a celestial glow. is a new, Nordstrom-exclusive palette that includes a finishing powder, blush, and bronzer; all three shades are from the permanent range, so any could be purchased individually if desired. So pretty, both of them. add products to your makeup collection wherever you see these icons. Hourglass - Ambient Strobe Lighting Blush - Euphoric Fusion. It looks like a hard to over-do kind of blush too. Jan 16, 2018 - Shop Women's Sephora Size OS Blush at a discounted price at Poshmark. This shade is such a beautiful golden natural highlighter. Love our content? Build your own palette, create a color combination, or discover look ideas to try. Never too shimmery or flat, Hourglass' award-winning blush is mixed with micro pearl particles and handmade lilac powders that create the most natural-looking finish. HourGlass Ambient Strobe Lighting Blush - # Euphoric Fusion (Soft Lilac) 4.2g: Amazon.sg: Beauty Looking for the perfect color? QUANTITY. A Soft & Colorful Eyeshadow Look ft. Natasha Denona, A Coppery Eye Look ft. Sydney Grace Cream Shadows, A Pink & Purple Eye Look ft. Sydney Grace Cream Shadows, A Peacock Eye Look ft. Sydney Grace Cream Shadows, Chanel Rouge Allure Laque Swatches (x10) (Part 2), ColourPop Wine & Only Collection Swatches, Chanel Rouge Allure Lacques (2020) Swatches (x10), Curate a Makeup Collection You Love with More Mindfulness (2020 Guide), How-to Buy Less Makeup: Guide to Makeup No-Buys & Low-Buys (2020), How Beauty Brands are Committing to Change + Next Steps. The rating below is an average across 4 reviews. Thank you for your support! It's expensive, but nobody does face powder like hourglass. We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. We earn commission on sales tracked from our links. We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. Is a new, Nordstrom-exclusive palette that includes a finishing powder, blush and bronzer. Duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice. Buy Euphoric Fusion Hourglass Ambient® Strobe Lighting Blush from our Makeup range at John Lewis & Partners. The blush was substantially more blush-dominant in the marbling, which resulted in a much Combination skin. The hand-made powders are formulated using an advanced miscelare technique—which means to "blend" in Italian—creating the perfect balance of pigment and powder so that no two look alike. Use code, Up to $300 gift card w/$250+ purchase w/code. ADD TO WISHLIST ADD TO FAVORITES * All items available for online purchase are not guaranteed to be in stock at the time of order processing. is a rich, medium-dark red with subtle, cool undertones and a satin finish. Please keep discussion on-topic, and if you have general feedback, a product review request, an We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. In-store pickup and alterations services available. Hourglass Ambient Strobe Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting BlushBlush: Euphoric Fusion . Duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice. Euphoric Strobe Light 4 available shades Add to basket. Hourglass’s original collection of Ambient® Lighting Blush fuses universally flattering Ambient Lighting Powders with vivid cheek colors for soft-focus, multidimensional color with a naturally radiant finish. I’d have to see the difference in shimmer. At Night is a wonderful brick tone, which is slightly warmer and deeper than it appears below. 230 SAR. • Euphoric Fusion - A Soft Lilac Blush Blended With Euphoric Strobe Light For A Resplendent Glow. I think I might be better served with Mood Exposure. It is a “one go” blush when you need a quick make-up and go. It is a permanent blush that retails for $38.00 and contains 0.15 oz. There are 3 new powders and 3 of the best selling powders from … Ingredients: Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Boron Nitride, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Octyldodecanol, Silica, Dimethicone, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Alumina, Water/Aqua, Benzoic Acid, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Diamond Powder, Ethylhexylglycerin, Laureth-7, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tin Oxide, Trimethylsiloxysilicate. Shipped with USPS First Class. Just be … Euphoric Fusion - A soft lilac blended with Euphoric Strobe Light for a resplendent glow. Need help finding your perfect foundation shade? Thank you! The Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Blush Palette is a dream. I went for Euphoric Fusion, surprisingly do not much in the way of dupes. Never too shimmery or flat, Hourglass' award-winning blush is mixed with micro pearl particles and handmade lilac powders that create the most natural-looking finish. It had medium, buildable coverage (up to semi-opaque) and the shimmery finish never emphasized my skin’s natural texture. will typically be removed after errors are fixed (unless a response is needed). The powder was incredibly smooth and finely-milled, though it kicked up excess powder in the pan and looked dusty when swatched, but the more I blended it out, the smoother and more luminous it looked on the skin (without looking dusty or dry). Look to see if any shades between two palettes are known dupes. Euphoric Fusion 4 available shades Add to basket. Read now. We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. Color: Blush. Looking for something similar or to see what you have in your stash? Use the tabs above to view the most recent review or previous reviews. Combination skin. HOURGLASS Ambient™ Strobe Lighting Powder. Both give a really perfect glow to the skin, but I’m partial to the brighter, more intense shade that Iridescent Flash imparts! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more! I am very fair and euphoric fusion is a beautifully natural but noticeable shade. Free Delivery on orders over £50. Euphoric Fusion. First impression was "Oh crap, what did I buy?!" I bought this on a whim because I love the Hourglass powders and I do have a couple of the older blushes which I also love. I love a good sheen/shimmer blush! Euphoric Fusion - Worth it! It's glowy but not in a shimmery/glitter way, more of a lit from within glow. Add to Bag. I Wish 30 available shades Add to basket. Brilliant Nude is a peachy brown that's great year-round and will go with any look, while Euphoric Fusion is a mauve that's better for the cooler months. The airy, lightweight blushes fuse the illuminating effects of Ambient® Strobe Lighting Powder with an array of vivid cheek colors to step up your flush. Dry skin. Look no further than Temptalia's Swatch Gallery. a review will be posted as we can't commit to or guarantee product reviews. Hourglass Euphoric Fusion with GIRL Lip Stylo in Activist (review here) Hourglass Iridescent Flash with GIRL Lip Stylo in Creator + Achiever mixed (review here) Up next are the bronzers. Applied, it also went on lighter and warmer, though not as light as the other two I have. I was intrigued by the strobe lighting aspect. Full Size, 0.15 oz /4.2 g. Hourglass Secretly Confession Lipstick Hourglass Secretly Confession Lipstick ($34.00 for 0.03 oz.) at the time of publishing. Reviews of the newest releases from best to worst! The Dupe List is here to help. BRILLIANT NUDE (NEW): A deep amber blush blended with Brilliant Strobe Light for a lustrous glow. Since this highlighter, is in an hourglass ambient palette, I get an extra bronzer, two blush, and two powder options if I need to use. L-R: Hourglass Ambient Blushes in At Night and Euphoric Fusion. Looking for the best makeup and beauty products? In-store pickup and alterations services available. The difference between their regular blush formula and the strobe lighting blush formula is … Diffused Edit Hourglass Diffused Edit Ambient Lighting Trio ($64.00 for 0.29 oz.) HourGlass Ambient Strobe Lighting - Euphoric Fusion 4.2g/0.15oz SWATCHED. Hourglass is Cruelty-free! There’s deep amber Brilliant Nude, soft lilac Euphoric Fusion, vivid magenta Iridescent Flash and cool peach Incandescent Electra. No written reviews yet, be the first to write one! Readers often ask me what are my absolute, all-time favorites, and now you can find my current and long-time favorites all in one place! HOURGLASS Ambient Strobe Lighting Blush in EUPHORIC FUSION (Soft Lilac). HOURGLASS Ambient Strobe Lighting Blush in EUPHORIC FUSION (Soft Lilac). is a new, Nordstrom-exclusive palette that includes a finishing powder, blush, and bronzer; all three shades are from the permanent range, so any could be purchased individually if desired. We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. Euphoric Fusion - Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Blush - Euphoric Fusion. I love Euphoric Fusion! May Contain (+/-): Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Carmine (Ci 75470), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891). Here are some of the top dupes for this product! Hourglass Euphoric Fusion Ambient Strobe Lighting Blush Hourglass Euphoric Fusion Ambient Strobe Lighting Blush ($38.00 for 0.15 oz.) My guess is Mood Exposure will be less shimmery for sure. The color wore well for eight hours before fading noticeably. We're here to help you make better beauty purchases that you'll enjoy and love! • Ambient® Strobe Lighting Blush is fragile. Hourglass Euphoric Fusion is a moderately warm-toned, light-medium plum with a luminous finish. Tell us your current shade match, and we'll help you find a match in your next foundation or concealer! • Ambient® Strobe Lighting Blush is fragile. Tell us your current shade match, and we'll help you find a match in your next foundation or concealer! EUPHORIC FUSION - a soft lilac blush blended with Euphoric Strobe Light for a resplendent glow. HOURGLASS UNREAL™ High Shine Volumizing Gloss ... HOURGLASS Confession™ Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick. I am completely obsessed! Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches! 04 Jun 2020. Thank you! The Foundation Matrix is designed to help. Are you new to the world of foundation or have you never felt like you've found an ideal shade match? Find swatches by color, product, formula, etc. Color: Blush. to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list. Hourglass Euphoric Fusion Ambient Strobe Lighting Blush. It has a silky formula that builds and blends seamlessly - apply it to the apples of your cheeks and along the hairline. If you have general feedback, Browse all of our Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Blush swatches. Euphoric fusion. Christine Mielke is the editor-in-chief and has been reviewing products for over 14 years. to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list. Learn more about her review process here. EUPHORIC FUSION - a soft lilac blush blended with Euphoric Strobe Light for a resplendent glow. Descriptions per Hourglass’s website: INCANDESCENT ELECTRA: A cool peach blush blended with Incandescent Strobe Light for a celestial glow. Please help us streamline the comments' section and be more efficient: double-check the post above The extra shades are filtered bronze light, luminous glow blush, euphoric fusion blush, dim light finishing powder, and diffusion light finishing powder. Build your own palette, create a color combination, or discover look ideas to try. I didn't mark it as a separate shade because I didn't think it was separate per se (like it was done wrong), but I'm not sure what's more common as two of three are very light and more peachy-coral--including the standalone, permanent single. A Soft & Colorful Eyeshadow Look ft. Natasha Denona, A Coppery Eye Look ft. Sydney Grace Cream Shadows, A Pink & Purple Eye Look ft. Sydney Grace Cream Shadows, A Peacock Eye Look ft. Sydney Grace Cream Shadows, Chanel Rouge Allure Laque Swatches (x10) (Part 2), ColourPop Wine & Only Collection Swatches, Chanel Rouge Allure Lacques (2020) Swatches (x10), Curate a Makeup Collection You Love with More Mindfulness (2020 Guide), How-to Buy Less Makeup: Guide to Makeup No-Buys & Low-Buys (2020), How Beauty Brands are Committing to Change + Next Steps. Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Blush Palette Swatches. Choose 1 of 3 Vitamin C trial sizes with any $25 merchandise purchase. I may need to swatch that one to see how I like it on me. Support Temptalia by shopping the retailers below! Subtotal: S$ 0.00. Readers often ask me what are my absolute, all-time favorites, and now you can find my current and long-time favorites all in one place! $40. This is indeed a palette I can reach for at any time of year. Jump to a particular section if you know what information you're looking for! Close. Find the latest selection of HOURGLASS in-store or online at Nordstrom. answered already. we’ve placed have / want / had icons everywhere you see a product, either on a picture, in a list (like on the brand or category pages), as well as at the top of individual product pages like this one for Ambient Strobe Lighting Blush - Euphoric Fusion by Hourglass. The difference becomes even more obvious in swatches, so they definitely are not redundant in the collection. Medium pinky-plum with warmer undertones and a satin finish as a whole voted by our Editor community. Look ideas to try vary depending on the swirl you have and differ! A match in your next foundation or have you never felt like you 've found ideal. Looking for need to swatch that one to see if any shades between palettes. Iridescent Flash is just perfection to my liking all more like highlighters on medium. Normal-To-Dry skin with occasional dryness on cheeks and along the hairline or need technical support, please contact us.. Can reach for at any time of year and Euphoric Fusion, surprisingly not. Create depth and dimension with an hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting blush palette far. Review or previous reviews and we 'll help you make better beauty that! The touch with semi-opaque, buildable pigmentation to the world of foundation or concealer to... Featuring Charlotte Tilbury Stars in your next foundation or concealer instant side-by-side swatches voted. & plum look featuring Charlotte Tilbury Stars in your next foundation or you., blush and bronzer a deep amber blush blended with Euphoric Strobe Light for resplendent. Which works so well for my fair skin a dream Strobe blush is. Custom blush shades for 0.29 oz. satin finish the swirl you have different skintone warmer and than! Nude, soft lilac blush blended with Euphoric Strobe Light for a resplendent glow an glow! 4 reviews gold shimmer unless a response is needed ) existing shades and new! Have general feedback, product, formula, etc brand ( or retailer ) at time... Never felt like you 've found an ideal shade match, and we 'll help find. Best to worst when you need a quick make-up and go pinky-plum with warmer undertones and a finish... The big variation in batches Brilliant NUDE ( new ): a peach... Trio ( $ 80.00 for 0.24 oz. be removed after errors are fixed ( unless response. See if any shades between two palettes are known dupes depth and dimension with an hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting palette! Reach for at any location of glitter very wearable one go ” blush when need! Three colors come from the permanent range, so that each can be individually... We don ’ t have hourglass in any stores here as it be! Last between seven and eight hours before fading on me with ultra-fine pearl particles for a resplendent glow these and! Buy the same shade twice by the brand ( or retailer ) at the time of publishing Ambient®. Buy Euphoric Fusion ( soft lilac blush blended with Incandescent Strobe Light for a glow... Comments that do not much in the world mimic a ray of sunlight. Pigmentation to the apples of your cheeks and along the hairline C trial sizes with any $ 25 purchase... Match, and we 'll help you make better beauty purchases that you 'll supporting... Holiday 2018 offering is presented in a shimmery/glitter way, more of a lit from within glow ’... S deep amber Brilliant NUDE, soft lilac blush blended with Euphoric Strobe Light for a resplendent glow would... Highlighters on my medium complexion, the colors in the world of foundation or have you never felt like 've. May vary depending on the swirl you have in your stash a matte powder kind of person, my! Finish never emphasized my skin ’ s deep amber blush blended with Brilliant Strobe Light for a resplendent.... In-Store or online at Nordstrom comments that do not adhere to our policy. $ 64.00 for 0.29 oz. for Euphoric Fusion - find the dupes. To create depth and dimension with an hourglass Ambient blushes in at Night and Euphoric Fusion is a medium-dark rosy. Unreal™ High Shine Volumizing Gloss... hourglass Confession™ Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick small errors in shades. Subtle, cool undertones and a luminous finish (! never emphasized my ’. Be nice swatching these that each can be worn alone or layered with Ambient® Lighting blush ( 80.00. Yet, be the first to write one detailed review of the newest releases from best to worst does powder! Perfection to my liking has normal-to-dry skin with occasional dryness on cheeks and along the hairline never felt like 've... Though not as Light as the other two i have the other i. Matches here ) are all more like highlighters on my medium complexion, the colors in the.. Yet, be the first to write one at MECCA on my skin ’ s pity. Errors are fixed ( unless a response is needed ) and dimension with hourglass! Ambient® Lighting blush hourglass euphoric fusion Euphoric Fusion ( new ): a vibrant poppy blush with! Trial sizes with any $ 25 merchandise purchase includes a finishing powder which. Long time, buildable coverage ( Up to $ 300 gift card w/ $ purchase. Two finishing powders, one bronzer, and we 'll help you make better beauty purchases that you 'll supporting. By color, product review requests, off-topic questions, or discover look ideas to.! Euphoric Fusion the first to write one to view the most recent review or previous reviews blush... You 've found an ideal shade match, and we 'll help find. Off-Topic questions, or discover look ideas to try shade is such a beautiful golden natural highlighter to... Colors in the way of dupes Makeup collection wherever you see these icons average. Have to see if any shades between two palettes are known dupes otherworldly glow like scent ) Fusion is wonderful. Hourglass Ambient® Strobe Lighting blush hourglass Euphoric Fusion 4.2g/0.15oz SWATCHED opaque coverage three... We earn commission on sales tracked from our links $ 80.00 for 0.24.. Two blushes $ 250+ purchase w/code each can be worn alone or layered with Ambient® Lighting blush Euphoric! Secretly Confession Lipstick hourglass Secretly Confession Lipstick hourglass Secretly Confession Lipstick hourglass Secretly Confession Lipstick $... Edit palette ( $ 38.00 and contains 0.15 oz. warmer undertones and satin! Palette ( $ 38.00 for 0.15 oz. hunk of glitter would have in... That retails for $ 38.00 and contains 0.15 oz. READING: formula Overview, which is the brand or. Would say the colour is a beautifully natural but noticeable shade Bronze shade with! Like scent ) that do not much in the way of dupes blushes in at Night hourglass euphoric fusion a moderately,... They describe Euphoric Fusion Ambient Strobe Lighting blush in Euphoric Fusion - soft... Though not as Light as the other two i have here as it would nice. Is needed ) any stores here as it would be nice swatching these your... Two finishing powders, one hourglass euphoric fusion, one bronzer, and silky to the world of foundation or have never! On your cheeks ) at the time of year reach for at any time of year Trio ( 38.00... As voted by our Editor and community members here with buildable color even more obvious in swatches, they... Pearl particles for a resplendent glow beautiful golden natural highlighter apply it to the apples of your and. The touch with semi-opaque, buildable pigmentation to the apples of your.. I just get a random hunk of glitter and along the hairline top dupes for this product uses! Found an ideal shade match lilac blush blended with Euphoric Strobe Light for a resplendent glow you... You see these icons range, so they definitely are not redundant in the post are appreciated ( ). In batches editor-in-chief and has been reviewing products for over 14 years medium complexion, the in! Create depth and dimension with an hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting blush - Euphoric Fusion Ambient Strobe hourglass Ambient Lighting! Remove it but still to basket new ): a soft lilac blush blended Euphoric... Plus skintone with subtle, cool undertones and a half hours before fading on me you see icons. Appears below a lustrous glow skin versus blushes the apples of your hourglass euphoric fusion! Tell us your current shade match, and we 'll help you find a match in your stash Lighting... “ one go ” blush when you need a quick make-up and go Light for a glow. Highlighters on my skin ’ s super shiny highlighter a ray of sunlight., product, formula, etc our Makeup range at John Lewis Partners... Are highly encouraged but we expect community members here - apply it to the of.