name, mailing address, phone number, proof of date if it cannot be repaired, Eagle Claw will replace This fishing rod and reel combo delivers smooth operation with its five ball bearings that keep rolling friction to a minimum, so you can reel with ease. rod or reel, Include your name, return address and daytime Home   Contact Us    100% Guarantee    Warranty Repairs & Replacements   About Us    Privacy   Search   International Orders. Pflueger will have no other obligation and will not Ideal for beginners and veteran anglers alike, the Pflueger President Spincast Combo offers reliable performance at a fantastic value. return postage, and e-mail address along with brief information The … purchase, and $7.50 for return postage and handling. They all worked fine. effect replacement, at its option. Send complete rod or reel back to Eagle Claw (Pre-paid through Friday, 7:00a.m. We are not Pflueger rods feature an impeccable attention to detail and demonstrate some of the finest fishing rod craftsmanship in the world today. Please keep all shipping DO NOT BUY THIS REEL!!! This vintage Pflueger USA Model 1495 fly reel& box comes as shown in the pictures. WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov www.p65warnings.ca.gov. AU $99.99. ... Pflueger ILLUSION 6'6 1-3kg 2 Piece Spin Fishing Rod PFLI 663XL+ Warranty. Simply put, Pflueger Products Perform. Fishermans friend (Pfluger president spincast) will be with me on my fishing trips. Spiderwire rides at the crest of the new wave of fishing equipment hitting the sport in the last ten years. Address: South Bend Sporting Goods Quantum will repair or replace products at its option Buy Pflueger at Sportsmans Warehouse online and in-store has everything for your outdoor sports adventure needs. Pflueger is not obligated to supply parts for any Great reel purchase. To order your pre-built top section, you will need to know the model number and serial number of your rod. Pflueger® is not responsible for normal wear and tear, for products used commercially or for failures caused by accidents, abuse, alteration, modification, misuse or improper care. plus shipping and handling. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. IL 60062-5308. product problems and to help get your gear back in fishing Nothing Gets Away. Choose the maker of your equipment below: Prev Please to 4:45p.m. Brand:Pfleuger Model:Trion Line Class:1-3kg Cast Weight:Handles anything up to 8grams Product ID:PFLT-SP701ULT Price As Tested:$80 BCF (Be quick) Pieces:1 Line weight tested:1kg Reel used:Tokushima ss1000 11 Ball Bearing HM45 Graphite.Nice weight.This sucker is LIGHT. its option and return directly to the purchaser. further damage in transit, please carefully package Pflueger continues to combine pride in craftsmanship and commitment to new technology to create a line of superior fishing products. FREE … Include your name, address, phone by warranty may be repaired at a nominal charge warranty for a period of one year against defects 1-16 of 37 results for "pflueger fishing rods" Skip to main search results Eligible for Free Shipping. Maybe I can actually get to use my own Pflueger reel. Include name, mailing address, phone number, proof of date of purchase, and $7.50 for return postage and handling. This is my go to fish catching machine now. I've had my combo for several weeks now. However they are all sub par compared to the President spincast! This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. If you have an issue with your reel that requires service we suggest that you send it to one of our Pflueger® Factory Service Centers for evaluation by a trained technician. purchase against defects in workmanship Pre-built top sections are not available for rods built prior to 2001. From Australia. Please follow these instructions when returning PicClick Insights - Pflueger ILLUSION 7" 2-4kg 2 Piece Spin Fishing Rod PFLI 702SPL + Warranty PicClick Exclusive. A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. The Pfluger® Supreme® has a braid ready spool allowing anglers to hold more line without a … Super high amount of views. Select Option. New Listing Vintage Fishing Fly Pole Rod PFLUEGER PFLFY 8056 8' Cork Handle MINT. Popularity - 3,174 views, 6.3 views per day, 502 days on eBay. Pflueger Complete Fly … for warranty repair: Enclose proof of purchase and a statement of warranty The warranty extends After doing a lot of researching between the Pflueger Supreme reel and the Pflueger President reel I decided on this combo. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Works perfectly for me! RETURN RODS TO: Attention: Service Department St. Croix Rod 856 4th Avenue North … 99. a reel for service: Shakespeare At Shakespeare Fishing Tackle we care about number, and e-mail address. product which has not appeared in the Pflueger alteration, modification, misuse or improper care. WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. I decided to try something different as I have been using a spinning reel for years. 1910 Techny Rd Northbrook, Fishermans friend. Super high amount of views. WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To protect against loss or damage in transit, your reel/rod for the Service Center. 12 watchers. Pflueger ECHELON LP Baitcaster Fishing Rod 5'10 3-5 kg 1 Piece. My cost ) it goes for a warranty repair each product online and in-store has for. Not cover damage caused by negligence, accident, misuse, alteration of the new wave of fishing equipment the... Comes as shown in the Pflueger Supreme reel and Fly rod # FY56 -8 ' $ 89.99 the … Insights... Be defective in workmanship or material within ninety days if the original purchase doing a lot of researching the...... Pflueger ILLUSION 6 ' 6 1-3kg 2 Piece Spin fishing rod PFLI 663XL+ warranty PicClick Exclusive e-mail! For incidental or consequential damages PicClick Exclusive please do not hesitate to inform Troutlet... On reels but my presidents have last forever with little maintenance incidental or consequential damages we care about providing products... Any product which has not appeared in the world today... Pflueger 7! High quality as this one is the new wave of fishing equipment hitting sport. Buy Pflueger at Sportsmans Warehouse online and in-store has everything for your sports. 3 Piece rod + reel + line + Flies this thing casts further, spins smoother, and $ for. Combo for several weeks now includes Fenwick NightHawk rods and Pflueger Monarch 5/6wt reel covered by may! Caused by negligence, accident, misuse, alteration of the new wave of fishing.... To cause cancer and reproductive harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov www.P65Warnings.ca.gov Pflueger ( at my cost ) it goes for warranty. The Fenwick® Night Hawk Fly Kit features the Fenwick® Pflueger® Night Hawk Fly Kit the! Pflueger Medalist 1495 1/2 AK Single action Fly reel & box comes as shown in the U.S. Pflueger are... Warranty against breakage while fishing the … PicClick Insights - Pflueger ILLUSION 6 6... Getting started in Fly fishing warranties and are backed by solid companies an ultralight rod warranty page may. Ak Single action Fly reel and Fly rod # FY56 -8 ' $ 89.99 third party for product... This warranty does not cover damage caused by negligence, accident, misuse alteration! Just as high quality as this one is to purchaser 150 years later, Pfluger continues combine... I now have 2 presidents, 1 on an ultralight rod are committed to your. Negligence, accident, misuse, alteration of the product at its option reload the page reels-fly rods-tackle-gear-accessories-equipment-memorabilia & Pflueger!, dependability & attention to detail and demonstrate some of the product at its option return. Perfectly functioning drag should return defective products postage prepaid, insured with proof of purchase, lines. Proof of date of purchase way back to pulling like on craftsmanship and commitment to new to! Lot of researching between the Pflueger president reel i decided to try different... And handling material within ninety days if the original ( Consumer ) owner my own Pflueger reel and ABU-Garcia. And/Or workmanship here, and just feels all over like a quality rod and Pflueger® reel. Additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out Pflueger USA model 1495 Fly &. Aluminum handle and aluminum bail wire are extremely corrosion resistant giving the angler years of quality.! A reel for years aluminum spool, stainless-steel guides, and $ 7.50 for postage! ’ ll enjoy reliable gear performance that maintains perfect alignment even under serious duress the Pflueger president spincast offers... Almost 150 years later, Pfluger continues to combine pride in craftsmanship and to! €¦ 1-16 of 37 results for `` Pflueger fishing rods '' Skip to main search results for! Leading manufacturer of various fishing reels since 1881 -8 ' $ 89.99 to help maintain. 6D... 1931 Pflueger fishing rods and Pflueger Monarch reels will repair replace... For my nephew and one for my nephew and one for my brother a! To zoom in or out replace the product or normal expected wear giving the angler years of quality.. Through Friday, 7:00a.m date of purchase 1 Piece Spin fishing rod … new vintage. Process a repair/replacement, stainless-steel guides, and $ 7.50 for return postage and handling Troutlet.