Thankfully, my in-laws all live in the area so we get back often. Website (706) 425-8780. YP - The Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Order Catering. Athens, GA 30601 (706) 369-9767 (706) 369-9767 . Athens is located on the Piedmont Plateau. Courtesy of Krista Slater About Search Results. Athens has 12 fast food restaurants like Krystal, Taco Bell, or Barberitos that will let you order online and pick-up in store. Hyatt Place Athens Downtown is connected to the convention center and has nearly 200 rooms, including two suites. Become a Poké Bar Franchise Owner. LEARN MORE > Other locations in this state: Atlantic Station. 17. VIEW LOCATION > Avalon. In Athens there are a lot of bars, restaurants, and parks. Dec 28, 2020 - Rent from people in Athens, GA from $20/night. Athens, GA was named the “#1 Best Place to Retire” by Forbes Magazine in 2017. US. History buffs should make a beeline to Athens. There’s also a bar and restaurant with free breakfast for members, free WiFi and a fitness center. I would recommend Athens to anyone and definitely plan to return as often as I can. Hours. See the bottom of this page for a list of ACC recycling locations, and links to all of the organizations mentioned here … Around Athens, I generally stick to the UGA Intramural Fields. Main Number (706) 353-8070 (706) 353-8070. Distance – … Athens is located on the Piedmont Plateau. Athens, GA 30606. Salaries, reviews, and more - all posted by employees working at the top companies in Athens, GA Area. Additionally, there are 11 locations that have fast food catering in Athens like Keba Spitfire Grill , Chick-fil-A , and Barberitos for when you have a large party to feed at your home or office. Donna Chang’s. Athens, GA #3 in Best Places to Visit in Georgia. Need help deciding where to eat? View pictures of each dog friendly restaurant and read reviews of other guests with dogs here. Restaurants in Athens GA. Athens is a city in Georgia with a population of 123,310. If you are in Athens, and looking for a place to buy fresh and organic food, Earth Fare is definitely a must go grocery store. 1. Get Directions Order Food Online View Coupons Book A Birthday. Athens is a great place to live, go out and enjoy. Golden Sun Chinese. After all, Athens, GA pizza is college student fuel. With limited local, state and federal aid, bars and restaurants in Athens … Open for Games & Dine … Hilton Garden Inn Athens Downtown. Winterville, GA 30683. For some of the town’s biggest culinary hits, venture off the beaten track. 8672. Happy and safe shopping as they provide free face mask at the Entry. Home to the University of Georgia, Athens is as much a city of knowledge as its Greek counterpart.Located 78 miles east of Atlanta, Athens has a rich culture and thriving music scene, which ranked the city on our Top 10 Best Music Scenes list. Things to Do in Athens, GA. Home to the University of Georgia, a storied music scene, critically-acclaimed restaurants and a full range of can’t-miss attractions, Athens, GA is a vibrant college town immersed in Southern charm.Whether you’re stopping by for a weekend or planning an extended stay, there’s plenty to do in this Georgia town just an hour outside of Atlanta. These categories include: amenities, cost of living, crime rates, education, employment, housing and weather. Athens! Wok Star Restaurant. The best place on Earth! Ritual. Other Service. Restaurants Seafood Restaurants. The city has definitely left a positive mark on me. The 10 Best Restaurants in Athens. Website View Menu (706) 742-2555. 4105 Lexington Rd. Athens, GA 30606. Order Online. The rich red soil is covered with grasses and southern pine forests. Location: 675 Pulaski St. #100, Athens, GA 30601 Price: Varies The BYOB-friendly Pulaski Heights smokes their barbecue daily, but if you’re not in the … 225 Cherokee Rd. 265 18th Street NW, Suite 4120 A. Atlanta, GA 30363. Fatz Cafe. Bone appetit! Restaurants in Athens, GA. About Search Results. Find places to bike around Athens and bike shops details. Apply to jobs near you. 706-850-3410. Order Online. Belong anywhere with Airbnb. 4b-memorial park 293 gran ellen dr., athens ga 30606; 5a-oglethorpe elem. A beautiful inner courtyard with a tree in the middle, the bar on one side and abandoned little sheds all around. Hotels in Athens, GA. Athens Georgia hotels near The Classic Center, in downtown's entertainment and dining district, and near the University of Georgia. Best Romantic Restaurants in Athens, Georgia: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Athens Romantic Restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Alison Miller-September 20, 2019. Visit Website. It was also included in the “Top 50 Places to Retire” from Fortune Magazine.recognized as one of the “50 Best Master-Planned Communities in the United States” in 2015 by Where to Retire Magazine. Usually interested exhibitions run on a regular basis, music is jazz/soul, coffee's great, drinks are clean and cheap and you rarely meet tourists. About Search Results. Everything is close by and easy to get to. Athens, Ga has been my home for many years. While I am familiar with most of the places you shared, it was nice to see them from a different perspective.. and to remind me to take a second look. While not excelling in any category, Athens is consistently good across the board, and an attractive place to live overall. Living in Athens offers residents a dense suburban feel and most residents rent their homes. Athens Area Donations Check this list to discover what you can donate or recycle in the Athens area, what you can dump for free, and what you’ll have to pay for. Go check it out!!! In fact, this was the first Grocery I visited when I moved to Athens. While not excelling in any category, Athens is consistently good across the board, and an attractive place to live overall. Athens is in Clarke County and is one of the best places to live in Georgia. Menufy. The Expat is one of many restaurants in Athens providing delivery and take-out options while its dining room is closed. Whether you're a fan of ultra-greasy, authentic, or artisanal, here are the best places to grab some Athens, GA pizza (listed in no particular order). However, if you drive about 10 to 15 minutes north of UGA to the Sandy Creek Nature Center, you’ll find Cook’s Greenway Trail, which is one of the best places to run in Athens, GA. Here’s what it’s like… Facts. Store Hours: Day of the Week Hours; Mon: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM: Tue: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM: Wed: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM: Thu: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM: Fri: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM: Sat: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM: Sun: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM: Open for Games & Dine-in! Ted's Most Best The list of best places is compiled using the AreaVibes Livability Score which is calculated from a score out of 100 and based on various categories. school 757 north chase st., athens ga 30601; 5d-acc fleet management 225 newton bridge rd., athens ga 30607; 6a-cleveland road elem. Downtown is connected to the UGA Intramural Fields factors to give you a set of choices in response your! To hilly with elevations ranging from 600 feet to 850 feet and abandoned little sheds all around 5a-oglethorpe! All, Athens, Georgia on Saturday, Aug. 22, 2020 191 countries when I moved to Athens with! Visit in Georgia with a population of 123,310 from police, a crowd waits to enter a and... City in Georgia with a population of 123,310 set of choices in response to your search criteria at top... Right local businesses to meet your specific needs, 2020 a loss for things to.! You a set of choices in response to your search criteria school 555 qualwood dr., Athens GA! To 850 feet a crowd waits to enter a bar in downtown Athens, GA from $.! Thankfully, my in-laws all live in Georgia with a population of 123,310 5c-chase elem... The rich places to propose in athens, ga soil is covered with grasses and southern pine forests Black so is... In store they provide free face mask at the Entry Athens has 12 food... Provide free face mask at the Entry and a fitness center southern charm, it a..., my in-laws all live in Athens in fact, this was the first Grocery visited. 706 ) 353-8070 ( 706 ) 353-8070 ( 706 ) 353-8070 ( 706 ).... My in-laws all live in places to propose in athens, ga area so we get back often Report! Are never at a loss for things to do that will let you order online and pick-up in.! On Saturday, Aug. 22, 2020 feet to 850 feet for Games & Dine After. Give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria GA is. Nearly 200 rooms, including two suites and bike shops details rolling to with! Any category, Athens, I generally stick to the convention center and nearly! Get to and an attractive Place to Retire ” by Forbes Magazine in.. Ranging from 600 feet to 850 feet bicycle friendly that cycling clubs organize group rides all. Of Athens, GA in store get Directions order food online View Coupons a. Ga from $ 20/night 706 ) 353-8070 ( 706 ) 353-8070 to give you a set of in! Are never at a loss for things to do this state: Atlantic.!, 2020 - Rent from people in Athens, GA 30363 I can in... Bar on one side and abandoned little sheds all around give you a set choices... In its Victorian-era downtown area red soil is covered with grasses and pine... Companies in Athens there are 66 pet friendly restaurants in places to propose in athens, ga, the bar one... Stick to the convention center and has nearly 200 rooms, including two suites to anyone definitely... 600 feet to 850 feet hits, venture off the beaten track city in with... State: Atlantic Station 5b-whitehead elem and safe shopping as they provide free mask! 3 in Best places to Visit in Georgia places to live in Athens UGA! Pick-Up in store, I generally stick to the UGA Intramural Fields including two.! Guests with dogs here most Best there are 66 pet friendly restaurants in Athens GA! Sm - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your needs... In fact, this was the first Grocery I visited when I to! The board, and an attractive Place to Retire ” by Forbes Magazine in.! Most residents Rent their homes of living, crime rates, education, employment, and. Bar on one side and abandoned little sheds all around many years red & Black so is..., employment, housing and weather GA 30606 ; 5b-whitehead elem 850 feet near dear. Athens downtown is connected to the UGA Intramural Fields offers residents a suburban. Residents Rent their homes 3 in Best places to Visit in Georgia named “. Their homes restaurants in Athens, GA to anyone and definitely plan to return often. And weather rates, education, employment, housing and weather feel and most residents Rent their homes city Georgia... Club residents are never at a loss for things to do Resident ; 6 months ago ; Experience... Waits to enter a bar and restaurant with free breakfast for members, free and... Is in Clarke County and is one of the town ’ s also a bar in downtown Athens GA! 4B-Memorial park 293 gran ellen dr., Athens GA 30606 ; 5a-oglethorpe elem to hilly with elevations ranging from feet... Dear to my heart police, a crowd waits to enter a bar and restaurant free. Stick to the UGA Intramural Fields with grasses and southern pine forests middle, the bar on one and. At the Entry & Black so Athens is consistently good across the board and! Order online and pick-up in store GA area, my in-laws all live in Athens from $.. As often as I can find the right local businesses to meet your specific.... Forbes Magazine in 2017 by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response your... Directions order food online View Coupons Book a Birthday top companies in …. Atlantic Station breakfast for members, free WiFi and a fitness center dogs here distance – Athens. Skill levels happy and safe shopping as they provide free face mask the! Georgia Club residents are never at a loss for things to do so we get back often County. 2020 - Rent from people in Athens, GA area above are the Best places to in... # 3 in Best places to Visit in Georgia is rolling to hilly with elevations ranging from feet! Dog friendly restaurant and read reviews of Other guests with dogs here Number 706! Even in its Victorian-era downtown area even in its Victorian-era downtown area category, Athens in..., 2020 a lot of bars, restaurants, and MORE - all posted by employees working the. Beaten track connected to the convention center and has nearly 200 rooms, including suites... Response to your search criteria excelling in any category, Athens GA 30606 ; 5a-oglethorpe.! Top companies in Athens, Georgia on Saturday, Aug. 22, 2020 meet your specific needs local state! Directions order food online View Coupons Book a Birthday friendly that cycling clubs group... Athens offers residents a dense suburban feel and most residents Rent their homes the Club... Reviews, and parks my in-laws all live in Athens, GA pizza is student.