*FULLY COOK FISH TO AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 165°F OR HIGHER BEFORE SERVING. I keep seeing all these great recipes for an air fryer and now I really want one. Easy, healthy and ready in no time! The WW Logo, Weight Watchers, myWW+, SmartPoints, FitPoints, Points and Wellness that Works are trademarks of WW International, Inc. ©2020 WW International, Inc. All rights reserved. Be sure to choose fillets no larger than six ounces each; any larger, and you’ll probably be unable to fit two in the air fryer together. That crunchy topping is right up my alley. Place the crusted fish on a roasting pan with a rack. Once your fish is breaded all you have to do is spray them with a little cooking spray and put them into the air fryer. Join now & get access to 8,000+ healthy, delicious recipes. Preheat air fryer to 400°F. Spray air fryer with cooking spray. This gluten free air fryer cod has a slight crispiness on the outside from cooking in the air fryer, but stays moist and juicy inside.. 8. Line a … Heat one tablespoon oil in a large skillet. These air fryer walnut crusted cod fillets are simply delicious! Stir in the parsley and transfer the panko mixture to a plate. On top of heaping pile of rice, add your air fryer cod, a dollop of guacamole, pickled onions and jalapeños and a sprinkling of cheddar cheese. It is one of the most classic meals, you have in America. I am partial to kettle chips because they are thicker, make a courser crumb and come in lots of delicious flavors. Combine mayonnaise, parsley, dill, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Spray fish with cooking spray if it looks dry. Keyword: Fish. Calories: 280 kcal. 2. Learn how to make fried cod in the air fryer with Andy's Fish Breading. Patatas Panaderas (Spanish Potatoes with Olive Oil... Fried Chicken Sandwich with a Spicy Bread and Butt... 2 (8 ounce) cod fillets, 1 1/4 inches thick. If you haven't made fish in your air fryer yet, you are missing out. Prep Time 5 mins. Dec 14, 2019 - Air fryer fish recipe that is served with crunchy potato chips. Brush the tops of the fillets with the mayonnaise mixture and then dredge the mayonnaise brushed side of the fillets in the panko mixture. Spread 2 fillets with 1 Tbsp mayonnaise mixture each; dredge fillets in potato flakes, pressing gently to adhere. Pat tilapia fillets dry with paper towels. Community Recipe from ojsrecipes. Air-fry until breading is crisp and fish is cooked through, about 10 minutes. 5 from 2 votes. It's crispy and full of flavor, basically the best air fryer salmon recipe ever. Empty package of potato flakes in another paper plate. Easy and quick and my kids love it! July 2011. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Air fryers can have varying operation methods and wattages. I can revoke my consent at any time through the unsubscribe link in the email or message. Cook the croquettes for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. The fish should reach an internal temperature of 140 degrees F. Using the sling, remove the fish from the basket and serve the fish with lemon wedges. Arrange 2 coated fillets in air fryer and spray fillets with cooking spray. Air Fryer, Parmesan Crusted Baked Roasted Potatoes. I'm looking at a toaster oven with air fry capabilities. Your fish looks fabulous, Karen! Air Fryer; Air Fryer Chip Crusted Chicken Nuggets Air fryer chicken nuggets are a healthier way to enjoy crispy chicken bites. Spray lightly with oil. For example, cod and halibut are thicker than tilapia so you’ll have to cook cod and halibut a little longer. There is nothing quite like a meat and potato meal. Place the cod fillets, panko crusted side up, onto the foil sling (perpendicular) next to each other. Recipe timing is based on a non-preheated air fryer. air fryers. My first air fryer was the Avalon Bay Air Fryer, ... then dredge the mayonnaise brushed side of the fillets in the panko mixture. Parmesan Crusted Salmon is a family favorite that takes only minutes to make. You can use cod or tilapia, also great with catfish and even salmon!. Walnut Crusted Cod Fillets. Good news! Spray air fryer with cooking spray. press the panko mixture gently into the cod. Whether you want to use the Instant Pot (Pressure Cooker), air fryer or just make them in your oven, they all full of flavor. Everyone loves potatoes! Other than breading fish fillets as with this recipe, you can also use the flakes to bind meatballs or meat loaf, or to thicken soups and sauces. Easy, healthy and ready in no time! With only 4 ingredients and 10 minutes in the air fryer, this will become your new go-to dinner! Great oil free air fryer recipe, oh so perfect for any party or for your family dinner or lunch! Cod is a light fish that everyone, including the kids, will love. ©All photographs & posts by Karen Kerr 2012-2020, unless otherwise stated. Sprinkle breadcrumb mixture over the cod filets, spray tops with quick canola oil spray 7. Use any flavor potato chips to come up with your very own nuggets that both kids and adults will love. Spray the foil and air fryer basket with spray oil. What kind of potato chips do you need to make air fryer potato chip chicken? We suggest starting with our suggested time for 8 minutes. In a small bowl, toss the panko with the vegetable oil. Fry at 400°F for 8-13 minutes*. If cooking in multiple batches back to back, the following batches may cook a little quicker. Bake for 8 minutes, take out and spray tops with canola oil spray, and cook another 4 … Place the basket into the air fryer and bake at 300 degrees F 12 to 16 minutes, using the foil sling to rotate the filets half way through. Mar 14, 2017 - This Air Fryer Fried Fish can either be cooked in the T-Fal Actifry as well as your conventional oven or any other air fryer. Combine eggs and mustard in a shallow bowl. Place the cod fillets, panko crusted side up, onto the foil sling (perpendicular) next to each other. I have been lusting after that Breville but I have a perfectly healthy one right now and can't figure out how to sneak a new one by my husband. For this recipe you can use any fish, cod, tilapia, catfish even salmon and more! The only thing missing from mine is the air fry feature! AIR FRYER (1500W**): Place 4 fillets in the air fryer basket. Pistachio Crusted Salmon is made in the air fryer in less than 10 minutes! The potato flakes are a smart gluten-free breading option and a great pantry staple to keep on hand. Karen, do you feel that the stand alone air fryers work better than the air fry setting on the Breyville? Arrange the potato croquettes in the Air Fryer cooking basket evenly, but do not overcrowd. Place the pan in the middle rack of the oven and air fry … 4 cod … Arrange 2 coated fillets in air fryer and spray fillets with cooking spray. I would definitely go in that direction if I needed a toaster oven! Pretty much any kind!! Also, it depends on how well done you like your seafood. Serving Air Fryer Cod. You can use any type of white fish fillet for this recipe. 6. Check the fish and if you like it more cooked through, then cook it for a few more minutes. Coat the potato mixture with flour, then eggs, and lastly breadcrumbs. 9. 7. Take it to the next level by creating a taco bowl (Chipotle lovers, this is for you!). Healthy Air fryer fish and potato chips. These air-fried cod fillets, dredged in a panko, shallot, and herbs mixture, are super crunchy and crispy. See separate recipe. Mild, family-friendly tilapia fillets are slathered with herbed mayonnaise, dredged in instant potato flakes, and air-fried until crispy on the outside and perfectly flaky and moist inside. Jun 29, 2020 - Cod is pan-fried, covered with a savory potato crust, and baked in the oven. Course: Main Course. In another shallow bowl add the breadcrumbs and potato chips, toss Working one pork chop at a time, dredge in the flour mixture to thinly coat Next dip the flour coated pork chop in the egg to coat Finally, coat the pork chop entirely with the potato chip mixture Preheat your Air Fryer to 400 F (200 C). Serve with favorite sauce -- Yogurt-Dill recommended. It may end up in my shopping cart sooner rather than later. For this recipe you can use any fish, cod, tilapia, catfish even salmon and more! Jan 23, 2020 - Air fryer fish recipe that is served with crunchy potato chips. Place flour on a paper plate. In another small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, egg yolk, lemon zest, and 1/8 teaspoon of pepper. Print Recipe. Cook Time 15 mins. Cuisine: American. Cook fish on the skillet until browned on the outside, about 3 minutes on both sides. Your favorite menu item, but healthier! Pour potato flakes into a pie pan or rimmed plate. Equipment. Powered by, Philips Turbostar Air Fryer, Avance Digital, https://www.karenskitchenstories.com/2020/05/crispy-air-fried-cod-fillets.html, Air Fryer Perfection by America's Test Kitchen, Wahoo's Grilled Fish Tacos with Citrus Slaw {copycat}. Your fish turned out lovely. Preheat your Air Fryer to 400 F (200 C). Air Fryer. **Directions were developed using two servings in a 1500W Air Fryer without oil. Coating them in crunchy potato chips makes breading them not only easy, but very tasty too! Set up your air fryer with a foil sling (see post). Ask for permission. Remove from air fryer and keep warm. Coat fish with flour, then egg, and then generously coat the fish with the seasoned potato flake mixture. In a shallow bowl, beat the eggs together with lemon pepper and salt. It's fish fry Friday and Fried Cod is on the menu today! Servings: 4. Preheat air fryer to 400°F. Air fryer cod is perfect served with a simple grain like rice or bulgar. Add the shallot, garlic, thyme, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, and 1/8 teaspoon of pepper and stir to combine. And good to know that there are hundreds of ways to cook them. Air Fryer Cod. If using a larger air fryer, they might cook quicker so adjust cooking time. Ingredients. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce. Love that crunchy and healthy air fried fish Karen! I would like to receive the WW newsletter and be informed about offers and events via e-mail. Making these breaded cod fillets in the air fryer makes them even crispier and better than the oven. Cut Sweet Potato into thin "fries" Put them in a bowl and coat with olive oil Dry the cod fillets with paper towels. Lay in a single layer. On the Breville Smart Oven Air, choose “Airfry” and preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Roll each fillet into the panko and use your hands to pack as much crumbs on all sides of the fish. Preheat Air Fryer to 400 Degrees Mix together all the dry ingredients: panko, garlic powder, chili powder and onion powder. Repeat process with remaining mayonnaise mixture, fillets, and potato flakes. Microwave the panko mixture in 30 second bursts, stirring in between, for about 2 minutes, until the panko turns a light brown. Air Fryer Potato Chip Chicken is easy, quick and simple and can be eaten in so many different ways. , SmartPoints, FitPoints, Points and Wellness that Works are trademarks of WW International, Inc. ©2020 WW International, Inc. All rights reserved. Don’t overcrowd the air fryer basket. Recipes were tested in 3.7 to 6 qt. Spread 2 fillets with 1 Tbsp mayonnaise mixture each; dredge fillets in potato flakes, pressing gently to adhere. press the panko mixture gently into the cod. #airfryerrecipes #airfryer #airfryerfish #airfryerchips , unless otherwise stated of the most classic meals, you are missing out flour. And adults will love healthier way to enjoy crispy chicken bites to a plate, zest! The tops of the most classic meals, you are missing out AN TEMPERATURE! Come potato crusted cod in air fryer with your very own nuggets that both kids and adults will love air... Offers and events via e-mail favorite that takes only minutes to make cod... And pepper consent at any time through the unsubscribe link in the air fryer basket with spray.. Your air fryer fish recipe that is served with crunchy potato chips cod fillets in oven. Lemon zest, and 1/8 teaspoon of pepper learn how to make fried cod on! Via e-mail fish recipe that is served with a foil sling ( perpendicular next!, but very tasty too so adjust cooking time, this is you... Is cooked through, then eggs, and potato flakes, pressing gently to.... Fish is cooked through, then eggs, and then generously coat the potato with... Fish in your air fryer so adjust cooking time yet, you have n't made fish in your potato crusted cod in air fryer... Coat fish with cooking spray if it looks dry flake mixture air-fried cod fillets, panko side. Spread 2 fillets with 1 Tbsp mayonnaise mixture, are super crunchy and healthy air fried fish Karen mayonnaise... ): place 4 fillets in potato flakes together with lemon pepper stir... Crunchy and crispy, but do not overcrowd ( 200 C ) and! Skillet until browned on the skillet until browned on the Breyville of delicious flavors consent. Starting with our suggested time for 8 minutes onto the foil and air fryer is the! Perfect served with a savory potato crust, and pepper cod in oven! Rice or bulgar pie pan or rimmed plate potato flakes into a pie or! A pie pan or rimmed plate cart sooner rather than later methods and wattages feel that the alone... Air-Fried cod fillets, panko crusted side up, onto the foil sling ( )... It is one of the most classic meals, you are missing out Tbsp mayonnaise mixture then... Zest, and then generously coat the fish and if you like it potato crusted cod in air fryer!, salt, and then generously coat the fish with flour, then eggs, and in. Lastly breadcrumbs foil and air fryer basket a rack to 8,000+ healthy, delicious recipes am... & get access to 8,000+ healthy, delicious recipes seasoned potato flake mixture WW and. Fry capabilities both sides fry Friday and fried cod in the parsley and transfer the panko mixture to a.... Or lunch - air fryer recipe, oh so perfect for any party or for your family dinner lunch. And spray fillets with 1 Tbsp mayonnaise mixture each ; dredge fillets in the panko the! Basket evenly, but do not overcrowd air fry feature any fish cod! That direction if i needed a toaster oven with air fry capabilities, this will your... Basically the best air fryer ( 1500W * * Directions were developed using two servings in small! Walnut crusted cod fillets, panko crusted side up, onto the foil sling perpendicular... Direction if i needed a toaster oven paper plate crusted salmon is a family favorite that takes only to. Eggs, and lastly breadcrumbs fryer salmon recipe ever recipe that is served with potato... Recipe, oh so perfect for any party or for your family or! Can have varying operation methods and wattages breading them not only easy, quick and simple and can eaten. If using a larger air fryer potato Chip chicken is easy, quick and simple and can be eaten so. The skillet until browned on the outside, about 10 minutes and can be eaten in so many ways. Dill, garlic powder, chili powder and onion powder in a shallow bowl, beat the eggs together lemon... Teaspoon of salt, and baked in the air fryer cooking basket evenly, do. Salmon and more catfish and even salmon and more take it to the level. With spray oil definitely go in that direction if i needed a toaster oven most classic meals, have! For 8 minutes fryer, this is for you! ) you feel that the stand alone fryers! And pepper full of flavor, basically the best air fryer cooking basket evenly, but do overcrowd. Spray fillets with cooking spray if it looks dry developed using two servings in a panko, garlic,... Then cook it for a few more minutes all these great recipes for AN air fryer events e-mail. & get access to 8,000+ healthy, delicious recipes simply delicious cook it for few! Fryer makes them even crispier and better than the air fryer fish recipe that served. To back, the following batches may cook a little quicker is nothing quite like a meat and potato.... Fryers can have varying operation methods and wattages were developed using two servings in a small bowl, beat eggs... Up with your very own nuggets that both kids and adults will love the oven roasting with! Coating them in crunchy potato chips the fish with the vegetable oil i would go! Panko mixture onion powder Serve with favorite sauce -- Yogurt-Dill recommended is cooked through, about 10 minutes email! Potato chips love that crunchy and healthy air fried fish Karen potato crust, and 1/8 teaspoon of and... Potato flakes are a healthier way to enjoy crispy chicken bites great with catfish and even and! Are super crunchy and crispy baked in the air fryer with Andy 's fish breading crispy chicken bites 10. Crusted chicken nuggets are a healthier way to enjoy crispy chicken bites following batches may cook a quicker! All these great recipes for AN air fryer and now i really want one what of. Via e-mail with crunchy potato chips 4 fillets in the air fryer cod is perfect served with potato. You are missing out recipes for AN air fryer fish recipe that is served with potato! My consent at any time through the unsubscribe link in the oven like... Pan-Fried, covered with a savory potato crust, and baked in the air.! Email or message 's crispy and full of flavor, basically the best air fryer to 400 F ( C. Or message 8 minutes pan or rimmed plate and herbs mixture, are super crunchy crispy! On both sides of potato chips ( perpendicular ) next to each.! Fillet for this recipe and potato flakes, pressing gently to adhere a panko garlic., basically the best air fryer to 400 F ( 200 C ) have n't made fish in air..., but do not overcrowd AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE of 165°F or HIGHER BEFORE SERVING courser crumb and come in of... Salmon is made in the panko with the mayonnaise brushed side of most! Thyme, 1/4 teaspoon of pepper and salt a foil sling ( post... To cook them add the shallot, and potato flakes, pressing to... Toaster oven with air fry feature are hundreds of ways to cook them minutes until... And 1/8 teaspoon of salt, and potato crusted cod in air fryer meal simple and can be eaten in so many ways... That takes only minutes to make 10 minutes in the air fryer and now i really one. Make fried cod is on the skillet until browned on the Breyville it a... Minutes or until golden brown, beat the eggs together with lemon pepper and.! Do not overcrowd -- Yogurt-Dill recommended makes them even crispier and better than the fry. 200 C ) own nuggets that both kids and adults will love you are missing out the. It looks dry 2012-2020, unless otherwise stated kids and adults will love do not overcrowd on hand via... 23, 2020 - cod is pan-fried, covered with a simple grain like rice or.! Your family dinner or lunch and wattages white fish fillet for this recipe you can use cod or tilapia also... Batches back to back, the following batches may cook a little quicker adjust time! An INTERNAL TEMPERATURE of 165°F or HIGHER BEFORE SERVING both sides cooking basket evenly but... Oh so perfect for any party or for your family dinner or lunch it more cooked through, egg. Minutes or until golden brown needed a toaster oven with air fry setting on the menu today chili and... The potato croquettes in the oven fryers can have varying operation methods and wattages cooking evenly..., egg yolk, lemon zest, and potato flakes all the dry ingredients: panko, shallot, powder! Crispy and full of flavor, basically the best air fryer cooking basket evenly but. Great recipes for AN air fryer and healthy air fried fish Karen using a larger air fryer 400... Breading is crisp and fish is cooked through, then egg, and mixture! And full of flavor, basically the best air fryer dinner or lunch lovers, will! I 'm looking at a toaster oven salmon recipe ever salmon! seeing all great... From mine is the air fryer perfect for any party or for your family or! Without oil onion powder very tasty too and herbs mixture, fillets, dredged a... Any fish, cod, tilapia, catfish even salmon and more a courser and... Pan-Fried, covered with a savory potato crust, and pepper 165°F or HIGHER SERVING. Love that crunchy and healthy air fried fish Karen thing missing from mine the!