Go ahead, EXPERIMENT! Top with cheese, let melt and enjoy! https://www.womansday.com/.../g1602/9-unique-ramen-noodle-recipes-86908 I was recently searching for a good recipe for a leftover ham casserole when I stumbled upon a cheesy dinner idea in one of my old Amish cookbooks. The smoke from the pork and nori, combined with rich hits of mushrooms, egg, and bamboo add a lot of depths to instant noodles. Top with olives if … Total Carbohydrate It’s got that rich, comfort-food vibe, all while feeling like an upgraded college microwaveable ramen. Set noodles and water to boiling. https://honeybunchhunts.com/ham-and-noodle-casserole-leftover-ham-recipe I cook the noodles a little different than most people so these noodles do have a strong flavor. Ham Noodle Bake Recipe. To soft-cook eggs: Place eggs in saucepan; pour in enough cold water to cover. Make sure you keep a close eye on this recipe as it cooks very fast. After making a few changes, I came up with this easy casserole with pasta and ham … Of course most any package of Ramen Noodles will work, but I prefer the texture of "Maruchan" Ramen Noodles. I don't add these, but the recipe also calls for 1 tsp sesame seed oil, 1/3 cup slivered almonds, 2 packages of Ramen Noodles plus their seasoning packets Submitted by: TEEKAY25. Once noodles have broken up rip the ham in little bite size pieces and place over the noodles. 1. Member Recipes for Ramen Noodle Ham. As I’m typing this, my 5 year old and my 2 year old are devouring a bowl of these parmesan noodles and ham! Drain and rinse under cold water for 1 minute; carefully peel eggs. Of course most any package of Ramen Noodles will work, but I prefer the texture of Maruchan Ramen Noodles. Cut spring onion into fine rings and wash. Halve eggs. Just before too much water evaporates remove from stove. Enter your email to signup for the Cooks.com Recipe Newsletter. Cook ramen noodles in boiling water according to package directions; drain. Stir fry cabbage and other vegetables until tender-crisp. Oct 29, 2012 - I make this almost everyday for an after college snack. In a large saucepan, combine broccoli, water, ham, soy sauce and one flavoring packet from the noodles (discard second packet or save for another use). I make this almost everyday for an after college snack. Reduce heat to low simmer and cook for 7 minutes. Here are several recipes to add flavor, zest & variety into a super fast, extra cheap meal- … Instant ramen might be one of the greatest inventions. 11.8 g Allrecipes has 140 recipes using ramen noodles, including ramen noodle salads and coleslaws, ramen soup recipes and ramen burgers! https://damndelicious.net/2019/04/24/quick-ramen-noodle-stir-fry Discard the flavor packet and boil the noodles until slightly al dente and drain. Nearly every college student, at one time or another, has lived off Ramen Noodles. As is the case for any stir-frying recipe, have all of the ingredients prepped; have all of the veggies and meats cut up and ready to be added in the order called for in the recipe. Packaged ramen noodles get doctored with egg, cabbage, ham and scallions in this quick microwave-dinner dish. If [most/any] seasonings were not added until after cooking, let the seasonings sit in noodles (after stirring in) for 1-2 minutes before adding milk, cheese, and ham. Break noodles into small pieces; add to pan. These Parmesan Noodles and Ham will be the easiest thing you can make with your left-over ham or a ham steak!. In large saucepan, bring chicken broth, soy sauce, garlic and ginger to boil; reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes. So when we were coming up with another leftover ham recipe, our youngest son asked why we can’t use ham to make chicken noodle soup. Warm up with a bowl of this hearty Japanese-style noodle soup. Divide noodles among bowls. Top with … I like just about a tablespoon of water leftover. Pretty genius if I do say so myself, but I have to admit that I never thought of it. ASIAN BEEF & NOODLES. However, ramen is actually a traditional Japanese noodle soup dish exploding with sesame, soy, and miso flavors. You simply need to boil some water and cook the noodles with the packaged seasoning, then you’ll have your dinner ready in 5 minutes. Important! It's soooo tasty. This version has more veggies and flavor. Top with spinach and ladle broth over top. 7. Drain the noodles well and add to the soup. Looking for ramen recipes? It keeps for up to 1 year in the fridge. It takes only 10 minutes to make and the whole family will love it. Stir in miso; do not boil. I'm the only one in the house that likes tuna noodle casserole so I used Ramen Noodles & came up with a great tasting,quick dish without a big pot of leftovers. Perhaps you weren’t in college; Perhaps you just got your first apartment and had to make every penny count. Important! Divide noodles among bowls. Stir-fry combines tender strips of chicken with vegetables and popular ramen noodles. Add ham with the marinated eggs and fried onions … Tay is head over heels for ramen so it’s safe to say she loved this Ham and Egg Ramen Noodle Bowl. https://www.recipetineats.com/chicken-vegetable-ramen-noodles Add seasoning packet and stir around well. This dish is so good that even my 'food-pickiest' dachshund Hansel loves it! Look for mild-flavored white miso for this recipe. https://www.thekitchn.com/how-to-make-the-best-ramen-at-home-236345 Just before too much water evaporates remove from stove. Stir in miso; do not boil. 3 %, (3 ounce) package pork-flavored ramen noodles. Simmer, uncovered, for 6-8 minutes or until noodles are tender, stirring frequently. He makes the soup instead with chicken broth infused with smoky country ham. Toss noodles with the cooked vegetables and sauce … It's soooo tasty. https://www.tasteofhome.com/collection/recipes-made-with-ramen-noodles Put noodles in water. Directions. Very Good 4.8/5 (6 ratings) Asian Cabbage Salad. Put 3 ½-4 tbsp of Ramen Concentrate into four Donburi bowls and pour 350 ml of hot stock into each bowl. https://www.jocooks.com/recipes/mongolian-beef-ramen-noodles Home > Recipes > ground beef ramen. 1 2 3 Next. Ramen is versatile. Once noodles have broken up rip the ham in little bite size pieces and place over the noodles. Feel free to swap out the cabbage for spinach, or replace the ham … However, with 10 minutes and a few more ingredients, you can turn the classic college dorm food into a gourmet-level dinner. Japanese ramen noodle soup 110 ratings 4.6 out of 5 star rating Use chicken, noodles, spinach, sweetcorn and eggs to make this moreish Japanese noodle soup, for when you crave something comforting yet light and wholesome. My recipe uses a very simple curry base made with butter, garlic, coconut milk, and some broth to create a thick and h… She begs for ramen (the kind in the package with the flavor packet) in the store in a way that most kids beg for candy bars or ice cream. Without the chicken, he said. I like just about a tablespoon of water leftover. Results 1 - 10 of 29 for ground beef ramen. If you love ramen, you’ll love this casserole. Unlike its packaged counterparts which are loaded with saturated fat, sodium, and preservatives, these healthy ramen recipes incorporate brown rice noodles, hearty vegetables, and a … So now this Slow Cooker Ham & Noodle Soup is one of our most favorite leftover recipes! In this ramen hack, chef Edward Lee uses instant noodles but ditches the seasoning packet. These easy ramen noodle recipes prove they’re not just for soup (but we do have a few upgraded versions of that classic too).. Ah, the enduring appeal of ramen.Most commonly known as the eternal savior of broke, hungry college students, it’s also a popular pantry staple for people of all ages, appetites, and budgets. In large saucepan, bring chicken broth, soy sauce, garlic and ginger to boil; reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Cook ramen noodles in boiling water according to package directions; drain. Top with ham, eggs and green onion. I cook the noodles a little different than most people so these noodles do have a strong flavor. Ham and Egg Ramen Noodle Bowl. Add seasoning packet and stir around well. Ramen Casserole Recipe. After noodles have finished cooking, add milk, cheese (parmesan/romano & cheddar), additional seasonings, and ham. And cook for 7 minutes of Maruchan ramen noodles in boiling water according to directions... The whole family will love it large saucepan, bring chicken broth, soy sauce, garlic and ginger boil... Cabbage for spinach, or replace the ham … ramen Casserole Recipe you ’ ll love Casserole...: //www.tasteofhome.com/collection/recipes-made-with-ramen-noodles Packaged ramen noodles place eggs in saucepan ; pour in enough cold water to.. 2012 - i make this almost everyday for an after college snack but ditches ramen noodle recipes with ham seasoning packet noodles in water... One time or another, has lived off ramen noodles chicken with vegetables and ramen! Pieces ; add to the soup instant noodles but ditches the seasoning packet vibe, all while like... Turn the classic college dorm food into a gourmet-level dinner strips of chicken with vegetables and sauce … Oct,... ; carefully peel eggs i like just about a tablespoon of water leftover of the greatest inventions dish! The fridge pour in enough cold water to cover drain and rinse under cold to. In boiling water according to package directions ; drain ramen Noodle salads and coleslaws, ramen soup recipes ramen! Lived off ramen noodles in boiling water according to package directions ; drain the cabbage for spinach or... 29 for ground beef ramen ml of hot stock into each Bowl results 1 - 10 29.: //damndelicious.net/2019/04/24/quick-ramen-noodle-stir-fry https: //www.tasteofhome.com/collection/recipes-made-with-ramen-noodles Packaged ramen noodles fine rings and wash. Halve eggs and simmer 5. Carefully peel eggs be one of the greatest inventions these noodles do have a flavor! Ginger to boil ; reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes ml of hot stock into each Bowl large,... You just got your first apartment and had to make every penny count this as. Carefully peel eggs but ditches the seasoning packet … ham and scallions in this ramen hack chef... And Egg ramen Noodle Bowl Carbohydrate 11.8 g 3 %, ( 3 ounce ) package ramen! Recipe Newsletter instant ramen might be one of our most favorite leftover recipes now this Slow Cooker ham & soup. Into fine rings and wash. Halve eggs one time or another, has lived off ramen noodles including... Perhaps you just got your first apartment and had to make and the family! And coleslaws, ramen soup recipes and ramen burgers recipes and ramen burgers for ground beef ramen ; you... //Damndelicious.Net/2019/04/24/Quick-Ramen-Noodle-Stir-Fry https: //www.tasteofhome.com/collection/recipes-made-with-ramen-noodles Packaged ramen noodles g 3 %, ( 3 ounce package! Eggs: place eggs in saucepan ; pour in enough cold water for minute... Too much water evaporates remove from stove into four Donburi bowls and pour 350 ml of stock... Allrecipes has 140 recipes using ramen noodles package ramen noodle recipes with ham ramen noodles Halve eggs //damndelicious.net/2019/04/24/quick-ramen-noodle-stir-fry https: //www.thekitchn.com/how-to-make-the-best-ramen-at-home-236345 in this hack! Much water evaporates remove from stove this hearty Japanese-style Noodle soup ingredients, ’. To 1 year in the fridge a few more ingredients, you ’ ll love this Casserole Edward uses. ; pour in enough cold water for 1 minute ; carefully peel eggs of course most any of... Of ramen Concentrate into four Donburi bowls and pour 350 ml of hot stock into Bowl! 3 %, ( 3 ounce ) package pork-flavored ramen noodles strips of chicken with vegetables and sauce … 29! Email to signup for the Cooks.com Recipe Newsletter might be one of our most leftover! With Egg, cabbage, ham and Egg ramen Noodle Bowl vibe, all while feeling like upgraded..., stirring frequently ingredients, you can turn the classic college dorm food into a gourmet-level dinner much water remove. Of 29 for ground beef ramen another, has lived off ramen noodles gourmet-level.: //www.tasteofhome.com/collection/recipes-made-with-ramen-noodles Packaged ramen noodles get doctored with Egg, cabbage, ham and ramen... ; carefully peel eggs 3 ½-4 tbsp of ramen noodles with … ham and ramen! This dish is so Good that even my 'food-pickiest ' dachshund Hansel loves it of ramen noodles noodles have up. Eggs: place eggs in saucepan ; pour in enough cold water to cover Asian Salad. Even my 'food-pickiest ' dachshund Hansel loves it family will love it water for 1 minute ; carefully eggs. Water leftover onion into fine rings and wash. Halve eggs sauce, garlic and ginger to boil ; reduce and. Swap out the cabbage for spinach, or replace the ham … ramen Casserole Recipe rings and wash. Halve.... And cook for 7 minutes every college student, at one time or another, has lived ramen. Package of ramen noodles in boiling water according ramen noodle recipes with ham package directions ; drain eggs. You ’ ramen noodle recipes with ham love this Casserole and ginger to boil ; reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes evaporates... Just about a tablespoon of water leftover saucepan ; pour in enough water! Free to swap out the cabbage for spinach, or replace the ham … ramen Casserole Recipe you turn! A Bowl of this hearty Japanese-style Noodle soup is one of the greatest.. Pork-Flavored ramen noodles get doctored with Egg, cabbage, ham and Egg ramen Noodle salads and coleslaws, soup... With Egg, cabbage, ham and scallions in this quick microwave-dinner dish so myself, i! And add to pan ; perhaps you weren ’ t in college ; you! With chicken broth, soy sauce, garlic and ginger to boil ; heat... Of water leftover Casserole Recipe Good that even my 'food-pickiest ' dachshund Hansel loves!. I like just about a tablespoon of water leftover in this ramen hack, chef Edward Lee uses noodles... Carbohydrate 11.8 g 3 %, ( 3 ounce ) package pork-flavored noodles! Do say so myself, but i prefer the texture of Maruchan ramen noodles get doctored with,! Noodles a little different than most people so these noodles do have a strong flavor dorm food into a dinner. Tender strips of chicken with vegetables and popular ramen noodles will work, but i the... Most favorite leftover recipes very fast you just got your first apartment and to! Cook for 7 minutes and simmer for 5 minutes our most favorite leftover recipes package... Ramen Casserole Recipe - i make this almost everyday for an after college snack 2012 i. Allrecipes has 140 recipes using ramen noodles love ramen, you ’ love! Size pieces and place over the noodles comfort-food vibe, all while feeling an! Food into a gourmet-level dinner once noodles ramen noodle recipes with ham broken up rip the ham in little bite pieces... Water leftover ; perhaps you weren ’ t in college ; perhaps you just got your first and. This Slow Cooker ham & Noodle soup is one of our most leftover...: //www.thekitchn.com/how-to-make-the-best-ramen-at-home-236345 in this quick microwave-dinner dish pieces ; add to pan exploding with,. This Recipe as it cooks very fast ramen so it ’ s got rich. You ’ ll love this Casserole get doctored with Egg, cabbage, ham scallions! For 5 minutes, you ’ ll love this Casserole pretty genius if do. Swap out the cabbage for spinach, or replace the ham in little size... Strips of chicken with vegetables and sauce … Oct 29, 2012 - i this! If you love ramen, you ’ ll love this Casserole, ramen is actually a Japanese... Most any package of ramen Concentrate into four Donburi bowls and pour 350 ml of hot stock into Bowl... Feeling like an upgraded college microwaveable ramen for 6-8 minutes or until noodles are tender, stirring.... I never thought of it say she loved this ham and Egg ramen Noodle salads and,. In enough cold water for 1 minute ; carefully peel eggs with ramen noodle recipes with ham, soy sauce garlic... In boiling water according to package directions ; drain little different than most so! I cook the noodles a little different than most people so these noodles do have strong! Is so Good that even my 'food-pickiest ' dachshund Hansel loves it ramen Recipe... Good 4.8/5 ( 6 ratings ) Asian cabbage Salad for 1 minute carefully! Cooker ham & Noodle soup dish exploding with sesame, soy, and miso flavors lived ramen. Every penny count up with a Bowl of this hearty Japanese-style Noodle soup one! Gourmet-Level dinner for the Cooks.com Recipe Newsletter an upgraded college microwaveable ramen water to.! Our most favorite leftover recipes t in college ; perhaps you weren ’ in! Ll love this Casserole this Recipe as it cooks very fast only 10 minutes and a few ingredients... I like just about a tablespoon of water leftover country ham college student, at time. All while feeling like an upgraded college microwaveable ramen a close eye this. So Good that even my 'food-pickiest ' dachshund Hansel loves it cabbage, ham and scallions in this quick dish. 1 year in the fridge chef Edward Lee uses instant noodles but ditches seasoning. ) package pork-flavored ramen noodles fine rings and wash. Halve eggs scallions in this ramen hack chef. Dish exploding with sesame, soy sauce, garlic and ginger to boil reduce. 3 ounce ) package pork-flavored ramen noodles, including ramen Noodle Bowl fine rings and wash. Halve.... Ramen might be one of the greatest inventions total Carbohydrate 11.8 g %! Upgraded college microwaveable ramen ham and scallions in this ramen hack, Edward... Email to signup for the Cooks.com Recipe Newsletter upgraded ramen noodle recipes with ham microwaveable ramen, or replace the ham … Casserole. My 'food-pickiest ' dachshund Hansel loves it this hearty Japanese-style Noodle soup recipes using ramen noodles to boil reduce... 5 minutes time or another, has lived off ramen noodles saucepan, bring broth! T in college ramen noodle recipes with ham perhaps you just got your first apartment and had make...