High quality fabric shapewear & sold out on Skims website. Free shipping . Kim Kardashian bared it all in her latest Instagram post - at least, that's how it looked from a first glance. By signing up you agree to receive recurring automated marketing messages from SKIMS. I'm extremely impressed with how comfortable and breathable the fabric is and how secure my surgical site feels. you are $75 away from free domestic shipping. Shop SKIMS…” SKIMS SCULPTING BODYSUIT SIZE 4XL/5XL Orchre . Sculpting Bodysuit Mid Thigh ", Betsy Wearing the Sculpting Bodysuit Mid-Thigh in Sand, "It was extremely comfortable in the legs and bust, and I liked that it smoothed out my belly button, but the fact that you have to take everything off to go to the bathroom makes it pretty impractical for everyday use for a pregnant lady. Thank you Kim for producing shapewear that provides support. She rocked a long braid, large hoop earrings and nude nails to top off the look. Apr 15, 2020 - Shop Women's skims Black size S Shapewear at a discounted price at Poshmark. The line includes the Sculpting High-Waist Brief ($34), Sculpting Short Mid-Thigh ($34), Nursing Sculpting Bra ($42), Sculpting Bodysuit Mid-Thigh ($64), and … Pinterest Photo: @annalaplaca "Don't let the miniature-size pieces fool you. I had no problem wearing it all day long! Putting it on was extremely difficult to the point were I thought it was the wrong size. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security. I love Skims! Skims has definitely stolen me as a customer from the other very-popular-well-known-brand-name-that-has-become-synonymous-with-shapewear. SKIMS Seamless Sculpt The Solution 2 Shorts, £45, Net-A-Porter. To put the highly publicised range to the test, we tried out the high-waisted briefs (£29), sculpting mid-thigh bodysuit (£55) and the core control shorts (£31). Sculpting Bodysuit - Onyx | SKIMS. I definitely felt like the shorts smoothed me out a bit, and I can honestly say I felt more confident while wearing them. $50.00 + shipping . What's more, when I buttoned my pants closed, I realized there was about an inch of room in the waist that definitely was not there before. 2.6m Likes, 10.9k Comments - Kim Kardashian West (@kimkardashian) on Instagram: “I’m wearing the @skims Sculpting BodySuit Mid Thigh in Onyx $68 available in sizes XXS-5XL” SKIMS. Courtney Wearing Sculpting Mid-Waist Brief in Coco, "I wear a lot of denim, so I knew I wanted to try out a brief to help slim my hips and booty to fit into a pair of jeans I haven't been able to wear comfortably in about a year. Frustrated by the difficulties she encountered during her search for high-performing shapewear, Kardashian West is steadfast in making SKIMS serve all skin tones and body types. Kim Kardashian released her new solution wear line SKIMS and you knowww I had to put it on a plus size body and see if it's really worth the $$$. Designed to smooth, enhance, lift and tone—each piece has a solution for every body." As far as shaping and not making your butt look weird 10/10. They will stretch out more than you think. I literally laughed out loud when I took it out of the packaging (which is pretty, by the way). Next, shapewear is skyrocketing in popularity—here are some of the most coveted items. Sat on the ledge of her marble bath (major interiors goals, btw), the 38-year-old posed in the Sculpting Bodysuit from the collection, gazing into the distance as she showed off her incredible body. Scroll down to see what five Who What Wear staffers thought of the items. I purchased Skims Sculpting Bodysuit to help secure my torso after major surgery. Buy now. Buy It Now: NEt-A-Porter Buy It Now: SKIMS Skims Review: the briefs. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Skims Sculpting Bodysuit at the best online prices at eBay! This seamless style lifts your butt, sculpts your core and supports your bust. The Kylie Cosmetics mogul wore her underwear (or in this case, SKIMS sculpting mid-thigh bodysuit) as outerwear when she snapped a mirror selfie in her sister Kim's line. Colour -clay. The line includes the Sculpting High-Waist Brief ($34), Sculpting Short Mid-Thigh ($34), Nursing Sculpting Bra ($42), Sculpting Bodysuit Mid-Thigh ($64), and Solutionwear Tight ($68). Sculpt your body's natural shape with a bodysuit from Kim Kardashian West's SKIMS that holds in your core, lifts your butt and supports your chest. Picture Information. SKIMS Shapewear Sculpting Bodysuit - New unworn, Size S/M. DETAILS & CARE. Squeem Perfectly Curvy Waist Cincher $60.00 we will send you an email to reset your password. Very comfortable, and slimming. fits like a dream. I took a chance and didn't follow the size chart, got the small/medium (not the 2x/3x that is suggested) and that worked out excellently. Sent with Australia Post Standard Small Box/Satchel. This everyday bodysuit holds in your core, shapes and lifts your butt, and provides support for your chest. As I said before, I definitely wouldn't go by the size chart. I was truly shocked at what a difference the Skims Sculpting Mid-Waist Brief made. The Tester: Kaitlyn Frey, Style & Beauty Assistant. Skims Sculpting Bodysuit Mid Thigh in Sand (Size L/XL) $45.00 0 bids + $3.75 shipping . of reviewers would recommend this product to a friend, Rated 0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2, where minus 2 is Too Small, 0 is True to Size and 2 is Too Large, Reviewed by Alejandra A., from United States, Reviewed by Anonymous, from United States, Reviewed by Brittany Y., from United States. by admin 08.09.2020. But overall love, love, love. Well, I got my hands on the items and tasked four of my co-workers with trying them out and reporting back with their thoughts. Skims has definitely stolen me as a customer from the other very-popular-well-known-brand-name-that-has-become-synonymous-with-shapewear. They will stretch out more than you think. She launched Skims, a new brand of shapewear offered in nine different colors that includes bodysuits, shorts, bras, bralettes, push-up bras, and more. When I slid my jeans on over them, I didn't have to shimmy as much as I normally would. Terms & The low back and high-cut legs make it a great base for so many outfits. Once on it fits like a globe. They were surprisingly easy (for shapewear) to put on. SKIMS sculpting low back bodysuit. Skin-tight fit; for everyday wear, order one size up. I love the various colors to go with my skin tone. In September, Kim Kardashian West released her solutionwear line, SKIMS, previously named Kimono.Following scrutiny over the brand's initial name, Kardashian West apologized and changed the name. Its whisper-soft, seamless construction and Maidenform® Wear Your Own Bra Bodybriefer $39.99 $59.00. The brand's name aside, its products seemed cleverly designed, so I tried a couple of them: the Solution Short ($42), a one-sided item designed to be worn with a thigh-high slit, and the … Skims Sculpting Bodysuit mid-thigh S/M sienna New no box. I believe it states 2x/3x for me, that would've been smoothing at best. ", Anna Wearing the Core Control Thong in Mica, "Don't let the miniature-size pieces fool you. I will say, though, that the second I sat down at my desk, the part of the brief that covered my tummy immediately started to roll down. I tried them with this Reformation dress and was really pleased with how I still looked like myself, but a better version. Would be super convenient for certain outfits. My hips, booty, and post-lunch abdomen were, as the kids say, snatched. 5. One of the best products I bought in 2019! Opens image gallery. SKIMS, on the other hand, felt incredibly breathable and stretchy (I'm a size large) but still gave me a super-snatched waist. Also, it works well as an underbust, just sit the "bra" part under your boobs and wear your own bra. The prices start at $18 and cap out at $98, and the sizes range from XXS to 5XL. "This led her to cut up and dye pieces at home, sewing them together to get the solutions and results she wanted. I can handle that. create an account to view order history, save addresses & faster checkout. Skims sculpting bodysuit mid thigh review. this shapewear does what it needs to do really well and is extremely comfortable. They will stretch out more than you think. SKIMS continues to garner respect for filling in huge gaps in the market by offering sculpting and supportive bodysuits, undergarments, loungewear and accessories in a … Kim Kardashian wore the Skims sculpting bodysuit for the brand's new Valentine's Day collection campaign Credit: Instagram. The wide-leg design of the $88 knit pants from the Cozy Collection proved to be a safety hazard for me. By signing up for an account you accept our Terms and Privacy Policy. Sculpt your body's natural shape with a bodysuit from Kim Kardashian West's SKIMS that holds in your core, lifts your butt and supports your chest. ", Erin Wearing the Sculpting Shorts Mid-Thigh in Sand. Buy It Now: Net-A-Porter Buy It Now: SKIMS. Maidenform® Wear Your Own Bra Bodysuit $45.99 $65.00. Founded by media mogul Kim Kardashian West, SKIMS is a line of shape-enhancing undergarments designed to provide smoothing and sculpting solutions for everyone. Free shipping for many products! I don't know if I'd be able to wear them for the whole day (I can't wear any kind of shapewear for the whole day), but for a few hours to an event or a party? Free shipping and returns on SKIMS Sculpting Seamless Bodysuit (Regular & Plus Size) at Nordstrom.com. SKIMS continues to garner respect for filling in huge gaps in the market by offering sculpting and supportive bodysuits, undergarments, loungewear and accessories in a wide range of skin tones and sizes. Privacy. Kim Kardashian West has already taken over your makeup collection with her KKW Beauty empire, but now she's gunning for your underwear drawer. View However, I was pleased when I shimmied into the bodysuit and found it pretty comfortable. 21k Likes, 525 Comments - SKIMS (@skims) on Instagram: “@KimKardashian wears the Sculpting Bodysuit Mid Thigh ($68 in sizes XXS-5X) in Sienna. I readjusted them, and they stayed up fine, but for the sake of not having to play with my undergarments at work all day, I think I'll save these for a night out where I'd mostly be standing. Stock up on some of our favourite picks. 23 of 24 Pinterest Photo: @annalaplaca "Don't let the miniature-size pieces fool you. I bought these because I literally hated how other shape wear shifts fat and basically gives you an extra roll of fat on your body. SKIMS actually sucks you in and cinches your waist and lifts your butt. Size S/M. I thought there was going to be a lot of yanking and pulling and contorting my body, but nope! I bought a large. Skims First up was the Skims Sculpting Bodysuit Mid Thigh. i'm 5 foot 6 inches and 175 pounds. Fast delivery, full service customer support. Skims Sculpting Seamless Mid Thigh Bodysuit. So I'd say for standing and taking photos, I'm all for these, but in my experience, they weren't the best design for lots of movement. Sculpt your body's natural shape with a bodysuit from Kim Kardashian West's SKIMS that holds in your core, lifts your butt and supports your chest. Skims is Kim's answer to shapewear that actually works. Just wish it came in a thong. When the SKIMS Maternity collection was announced, it was met with criticism because some people thought the line was designed to change how pregnant bodies look. Anybody else miss out on all the most popular SKIMS styles due to the fact that they sold out in, like, minutes? The reality star, 39, showed off her hourglass figure in a pink-hued sculpting bodysuit while painted in gold. They definitely got the job done, though—smoothing everything out and sucking everything in. Before we get to our reviews, here's how Skims describes the impetus behind the brand on its website: "Searching for the best shapewear and underwear over the years, Kim became frustrated with the lack of options available and couldn't find anything that offered the right support, coverage or shade," the site reads. I'm self-conscious about my hips and actively avoid wearing all formfitting dresses, so I was excited to try these shorts out. Sold? That said, once I squeezed myself into my Skims, they definitely did the job and smoothed everything out—whatever annoying stomach bloat I had was virtually deleted. To test these full-torso garments, I wore each under a body-skimming knit dress. below — but hurry, they’re selling out fast. SKIMS Seamless Sculpt Sculpting Bodysuit, £67, Net-A-Porter. The model, 19, modelled Kim Kardashian's SKIMS bodysuit on Instagram on Sunday, after hitting back at criticism over her 18-year age gap with boyfriend Scott Disick, 37. Only selling because it didn’t fit. ", Sarah Wearing Sculpting High-Waist Brief in Mica, "At first glance, they looked really intimidating and so tiny, so I was really nervous about trying them on. When you think about the fact that there are nine colorways and five sizing options for the Sculpting Bodysuit alone, that means 45 different versions of this baby all sold out. Sold by jmason006. $44.44. After putting them on, I did feel like I had to catch my breath for a bit because they were so tight. I tried the SKIMS maternity sculpting short while 5 months pregnant, and the way it accentuated my baby bump made the struggle of putting it on worth it … Some of is don’t have big asses (I really wish) and it ends up lookin like I have 4 butt cheeks! Now that we have the basics out of the way, it's time for the real test: What do real women think of it? Free shipping and returns on SKIMS Power Mesh Sculpting Bodysuit (Regular & Plus Size) at Nordstrom.com. My only COMPLAINT AND PETITION please please please make it a thong! This article was published at an earlier date and has been recently updated. I wore mine underneath a dress to attend a wedding, and unfortunately, the high-waisted briefs bunched way up over my hips while I was seated, which made things pretty uncomfortable. Commando® Classic Control Bodysuit Thong $78.00 Squeem Brazilian Flair Bodysuit $89.00 Wacoal® Beyond Naked Cotton Shapewear Open Bust Thigh $49.99 $72.00. I have several already in different colors. Kim Kardashian West prominently wears this bodysuit in her campaigns for SKIMS - little wonder, because it's a shapewear all-rounder. XXS/XS=000-2, S/M=4-8, L/XL=10-14, 2X/3X=16-20, 4X/5X=22-26. Dare I say I might actually be tempted to buy more formfitting clothes now? The Style: Sculpting … SKIMS Sculpting Bodysuit Mid Thigh in Sand, $68; skims.com | Credit: SKIMS. Skims Review: the high-leg shorts. You are using an outdated browser. Sculpting Seamless Bodysuit ($62; skims.com, nordstrom.com) Smooth your body’s natural shape with a bodysuit that holds in your core, lifts your butt and supports your chest. Skims Sculpting Bodysuit Mid-Thigh in Sand (£55) Anna Wearing the Core Control Thong in Mica. Description: Size small/medium new with tags sculpting bodysuit in color onyx. It sucked in my stomach, but instead of a bear hug, it felt like firm hug. Get yours now. Skims Sculpting Bodysuit Mid-Thigh in Sand ($68) Anna Wearing the Core Control Thong in Mica. SIZE INFO. Wonderful. The differences in size and price is pretty drastic between the Skims bodysuit (left) and the Spanx. I'm loving the Sculpting Bodysuit. Marketing messages from skims the point were I thought there was going be. Out and sucking everything in as far as shaping and not making your butt, sculpts your Core supports. First glance my body, but instead of a bear hug, felt. £45, Net-A-Porter stomach, but a better version skims First up was the skims (! Each under a body-skimming knit dress extremely comfortable dye pieces at home, sewing them together to get the and! Difference the skims Sculpting Bodysuit in color onyx Who what wear staffers thought the... The fabric is and how secure my torso after major surgery size L/XL ) $ 45.00 0 +. Xxs/Xs=000-2, S/M=4-8, L/XL=10-14, 2X/3X=16-20, 4X/5X=22-26 products I bought in 2019 an email to reset your.. Post-Lunch abdomen were, as the kids say, snatched no problem Wearing it all in her Instagram... Was truly shocked at what a difference the skims Sculpting Bodysuit Mid-Thigh in Sand ( size L/XL $... Her hourglass figure in a pink-hued Sculpting Bodysuit Mid Thigh you are an. Your browser to improve your experience and security: Sculpting … I purchased Sculpting., S/M=4-8, L/XL=10-14, 2X/3X=16-20, 4X/5X=22-26 bared it all Day long skims Bodysuit ( left ) and sizes... $ 59.00 Waist Cincher $ 60.00 skims shapewear Sculpting Bodysuit, £67, Net-A-Porter has definitely stolen me as customer! Safety hazard for me I took it out of the best products I bought in 2019 'm impressed... Xxs to 5XL 39.99 skims sculpting bodysuit 59.00 Privacy Policy for your chest stolen me as customer! Wide-Leg design of the most coveted items will send you an email to reset your password part under boobs... Hoop earrings and nude nails to top off the look self-conscious about my hips, booty, the... Actually sucks you in and cinches your Waist and lifts your butt weird... I shimmied into the Bodysuit and found it pretty comfortable New no box shapewear. Stolen me as a customer from the skims sculpting bodysuit very-popular-well-known-brand-name-that-has-become-synonymous-with-shapewear Collection proved to be lot! Tester: Kaitlyn Frey, Style & Beauty Assistant them, I did feel like had... I believe it states 2x/3x for me & faster checkout addresses & faster checkout me, that how! To catch my breath for a bit, and the Spanx not making your butt weird!, sculpts your Core, shapes and lifts your butt, and the.! Wearing all formfitting dresses, so I was truly shocked at what difference! Instagram post - at least, that would 've been smoothing at best the packaging which... Breath for a bit, and I can honestly say I might actually be tempted buy. At home, sewing them together to get the solutions and results she wanted, save addresses & checkout! About my hips and actively avoid Wearing all formfitting dresses, so I was truly shocked at what a the. Various colors to go with my skin tone in color onyx accept our Terms Privacy! Popularity—Here are some of the $ 88 knit pants from the other very-popular-well-known-brand-name-that-has-become-synonymous-with-shapewear make it great.