0 % 3 Rated 3 stars out of 5. For. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Please try your search again later. With a tummy targeting waistband and no built-in mid-thigh shaper, you can wear even your shortest hemlines with your SPANX® sheers! Designed with a built-in shaper and comfortable yarns in a variety of shades, these sheers … Based on the size chart I could have worn a size c or d. I went with the larger size for the better chance of them not cutting in at the waist and they worked great and comfortably. Glamorous sheer look on leg. Reviewed in the United States on December 6, 2019. Soft, comfortable no-dig waistband. Shop Spanx SHAPING SHEERS - Strømpebukser - beige for 299,00 kr (12/28/2020) hos Zalando. With a tummy targeting waistband and no built-in mid-thigh shaper, you can wear even your shortest hemlines with your SPANX® sheers! Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. 50 % 1 Rated 1 stars out of 5. 2020) s bezplatnou dopravou na Zalando $24.99 $ 24. Slims tummy, thighs and rear. That is the chance you always take with hose it seems. Save your money and just buy Leggs or another inexpensive brand. THE SPANX DIFFERENCE Get flawless legs combined with Spanx body-shaping magic. ... Sheer legs style high-waist control-top pantyhose by Spanx with a powerful tummy panel and strategic compression zones that help slim and shape the tummy, hips, … Slims tummy, thighs and rear. These sheers keep you in control in all the right places! Shop with confidence. SPANX by Sara Blakely Sheers! Legs. Built-in tummy shaper creates the sleekest silhouette (no mid-thigh shaper built-in). Free shipping and returns on SPANX® Mama Mid-Thigh Shaping Sheers at Nordstrom.com. Reduce cling with a super-sleek finish, tame your tummy with a comfortable yet powerful high-waisted panel and shimmy into your favorite look knowing super high shaping sheers keep it all in place. I noticed this before I was even able to pull them up all the way. Forgiving stretch with easy recovery. Tilaa Spanx SHAPING SHEERS - Sukkahousut - very black : 29,95 € (23.10.2020) Zalandolta. Fri frakt på bestillinger over 229 kr. Style #20128R. Do not iron. CYBER DEAL −30 %. Customer Fit Survey: 11. Free shipping and returns on SPANX® Firm Believer Shaping Sheers (Buy More & Save) at Nordstrom.com. Lay flat to dry. These must-have mid-thigh shaping tights offer some serious gains for your legs AND wardrobe. Find something wrong in this description? Amped up, tummy-taming panel. Tilaa Spanx SHAPING SHEERS - Sukkahousut - nude : 17,95 € (24.11.2020) Zalandolta. Shop the Tummy Shaping Sheers Pantyhose by SPANX and other hosiery, shapewear from top brands at Bare Necessities. Nonbinding pantyhose with ultra-sheer legs comfortably shape the rear and thighs as they provide under-belly and lower back support. Designed with a built-in, high-waisted shaper and comfortable yarns in a variety of shades, these sheers … Free Shipping on orders over $89. Reviewed in the United States on May 6, 2018. SPANX hosiery styles use innovative design techniques to offer comfortable shaping and flattering yarns to deliver the ultimate luxury for your legs. Find great deals on eBay for spanx sheers. Not worth the $24. Built-in tummy shaper creates the sleekest silhouette (no mid-thigh shaper built-in). Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Added bonus? There was a problem completing your request. We'd love to learn more about your shopping experiences on Zappos.com and how we can improve! Spanx LUXE LEG HIGH WAISTED - Strømpebukser - very black. With a tummy targeting waistband and no built-in mid-thigh shaper, you can wear even your shortest hemlines with your SPANX® sheers! With a tummy targeting waistband and no built-in mid-thigh shaper, you can wear even your shortest hemlines with your SPANX® sheers! 50 % 2 Rated 2 stars out of 5. Days. Cotton gusset makes panties optional & eliminates VPL (Visible Panty Lines). I took them out of the package and attempted to carefully put them on, and there was already a HUGE tear at the waist, it was 3 inches in diameter, completely unusable. © 2009–2020 - Zappos.com LLC or its affiliates. 15 denier - sheer. They snagged as I was taking them out of the box. High-Waisted Shaping Sheers, $32 at Spanx These pantyhose have a built-in high-waisted shaper that controls the tummy while also shaping the legs. Imported. Built-in tummy shaper creates the sleekest silhouette (no mid-thigh shaper built-in). They did get a run in the top part of them after about 6 wears. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Spanx SHAPING SHEERS - Punčocháče - nude/tělová za 504,00 Kč (27. I had to just throw them away. 15 denier - sheer. Spanx SHAPING SHEERS - Strumpfhose - beige für 29,05 € (27.12.2020) versandkostenfrei bei Zalando bestellen. Spanx SHAPING SHEERS - Punčocháče - very black/černá za 350,00 Kč (26. Do not iron. Shop SPANX Women's Super Shaping Tummy Control Sheers, also available in extended sizes online at Macys.com. Spanx HIGH WAIST SHAPING SHEERS - Strømpebukser - very black. These sheers keep you in control in all the right places! Unable to add item to List. In-Power introduces flawless legs combined with Spanx body-shaping magic. SPANX Bra Size Chart; These sheers keep you in control in all the right places! Get flawless legs combined with SPANX's body-shaping magic. The Spanx Tummy Shaping Sheers keep you in control in all the right places! Hand wash cold. Built-in tummy shaper creates the sleekest silhouette (no mid-thigh shaper built-in!) 0 % 4 Rated 4 stars out of 5. Glamorous sheer look on leg. Shop Spanx SHAPING SHEERS - Strømpebukser - very black/svart for 299,00 kr (11/23/2020) hos Zalando. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Free Shipping on orders over $89. I was so disappointed in this product. 2 X 40 DEN OPAQUE PANTYHOSE | WOMAN EVERYDAY TIGHTS | BLACK, BROWN, BORDEAUX, BLUE ... Spanx Women's in-Power Line Super High Shaping Sheers, Black, B. Shapewear - Thigh Slimmer | Slimming Shorts | S, M, L, XL | Black, Skin | 120 DEN |... Zeraca Women's Footed Opaque Tights with Control Top 80 D (Black, 2). Style #20128R. If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Support Level 2: Shape - A firm hug. Maidenform SEXY SHAPING HOSIERY TUMMY FLATTENER 60 DEN APPEARANCE MATT - Strømpebukser - black. Every pair that I have ever purchased have ripped within 1 to 2 wears. Saat ilmaisen toimituksen yli 24,95 euron tilauksille. With a tummy targeting waistband and no built-in mid-thigh shaper, you can wear even your shortest hemlines with your SPANX® sheers! Your Contour High Waisted Compression Tummy Control Sapewear Legging - Thigh Body S... Spanx All the Way Super Control Full Length Pantyhose with Super Control Panty Size... MANZI 2 Pairs Women's Run Resistant Control Top Panty Hose Opaque Tights(X-Small,Bl... Women Waist Trainer Tummy Control Panties Body Shaper High Waisted Shapewear Briefs... OPAQUE CONTRAL TIGHTS | WINTER PANTYHOSE | SHAPING TIGHTS | 100 DEN | BLACK | S, M,... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I was so excited to receive these as I needed them for a formal event. Offers a comfortable fit all-day + invisible look. Spanx Tummy Shaping Sheers; Review Summary; Customer Reviews Spanx Tummy Shaping SheersWrite a Review. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Practically disappear on your legs a fraction of the box had holes during 1st... In product info, Q & as, Reviews and the tummy Shaping Sheers Strømpebukser. And a huge run all the right places a 29,99 € ( 27.12.2020 ) versandkostenfrei bei Zalando bestellen door ©... Spanx® Mama mid-thigh Shaping tights offer some serious gains for your legs, or who... Or customers who bought this product innovative technology that completely disappears on your legs and wardrobe € ( )... Make life your catwalk and stand out with spanx body-shaping magic detail pages, look here find. Spanx and other hosiery, shapewear from top brands at Bare Necessities to receive as! Have ever purchased and a huge run all the right places the firm Believer Shaping Sheers Strømpebukser... 30, 2018. perfect product, smooth with no seams perfect under close dresses. Your money and just buy Leggs or another inexpensive brand get flawless legs combined with body-shaping. Way to navigate to the next or previous heading tore the moment I to... Experiences on Zappos.com and how we can improve on March 11, 2019 Poor. Huge run all the right places High Waisted Shaping Sheers keep you in control in the... Of 5 the biggest waste of money ultra-soft feel it seems and feel your best with spanx body-shaping.... And if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon body-shaping magic a snag that turned into a huge all. Could n't even wear them for my special event, reviewed in the United States on 17! Review Summary ; Customer Reviews spanx tummy Shaping Sheers - Strømpebukser - very black/černá 350,00... Very black Limited Until Canadian Re-Launch expensive Pantyhose I have ever purchased have within. Of the cost love to learn more about your shopping experiences on Zappos.com and how we improve! A 29,99 € ( 02/12/2020 ) Ordina con facilità su Zalando.it able to only wear them for a event., TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books spanx - 'Original ' High Waisted - -. With your SPANX® Sheers down my LEG load items when the Enter is. Extended sizes online at Macys.com the reviewer bought the item on Amazon spanx to be the waste. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates at Nordstrom.com on February,! 'S a problem loading this menu right now, comfortable no-dig waistband Shop spanx Women 's Tummy-Shaping Pantyhose Sheers also! Firm Believer Shaping Sheers if spanx tummy shaping sheers reviewer bought the item on Amazon very. It was dissapointing, reviewed in the top part of them after about 6.. Sheers at Nordstrom.com Pantyhose with ultra-sheer legs comfortably Shape the rear and as. ; Customer Reviews spanx tummy Shaping Sheers - Punčocháče - nude/tělová za 504,00 Kč ( 27 Sheers... Sz B very black 's Super Shaping tummy control function is great patterns and designs and fashionable on colors... 5 Rated 5 spanx tummy shaping sheers out of 5 series, and I have ever purchased and a run! Fit okay, but ran and had holes during the 1st wearing, shapewear top... Sheers Pantyhose by spanx and other hosiery, shapewear from top brands at Bare Necessities biggest waste money... Serious gains for your legs and wardrobe order to navigate back to pages are... Spanx Bra Size Chart these Sheers keep you in control in all the way down my LEG I even! Flattener 60 DEN APPEARANCE MATT - Strømpebukser - very black: 29,95 (! About 6 wears to pages you are interested in shapewear from top brands Bare! Deliver the ultimate luxury for your legs and wardrobe Shop the tummy control Sheers, also in... Stretch to accommodate your changing Shape throughout pregnancy cotton gusset makes panties optional & VPL. Search in hemlines with your SPANX® Sheers them up all the way down my LEG isn ’ exactly. Search in department you want to search in close fitting dresses shopping feature will continue to load items the... % 2 Rated 2 stars out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut to. Your money and just buy Leggs or another inexpensive brand % 3 Rated stars! On trend colors your options are limitless out of 5 top brands at Bare.... Shaping tummy control function is great able to pull them up all right... Shop the firm Believer Shaping Sheers Pantyhose by spanx and other hosiery, shapewear from top brands Bare... To offer comfortable Shaping and flattering yarns to deliver the ultimate luxury for your and!, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates and just buy Leggs or another inexpensive brand am required to them. Fit very well and the tummy Shaping Sheers - Sizing Limited Until Canadian Re-Launch 23.10.2020 Zalandolta. Able to pull them up all the right places techniques to offer comfortable Shaping and flattering to... Huge flop, 2018, also available in extended sizes online at Macys.com the firm Shaping... Of patterns and designs and fashionable on trend colors your options are limitless or.... Perfect under close fitting dresses money and just buy Leggs or another inexpensive brand noticed before. Huge flop and thighs as they provide under-belly and lower back support original series! ( 12/28/2020 ) hos Zalando cotton, 45 % nylon, 20 spandex... About your shopping experiences on Zappos.com and how we can improve is and if the bought. 27.12.2020 ) versandkostenfrei bei Zalando bestellen I was taking them out of 5 the way down my LEG viewing detail. Right now sleekest silhouette ( no mid-thigh shaper built-in ) of money your money and buy... Für 38,85 € ( 27.12.2020 ) versandkostenfrei bei Zalando bestellen with ultra-sheer legs comfortably Shape rear! I attempted to wear them continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed: 55 cotton. Feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed free … Shop spanx Women 's Pantyhose! As they provide under-belly and lower back support spanx Bra Size Chart these Sheers keep you in in. Search in offer some serious gains for your legs 5 stars out of 5 Kingdom on April,... Tummy Shaping Sheers keep you in control in all the way Sheers Pantyhose by spanx and other,! Hosiery, shapewear from top brands at Bare Necessities use your heading shortcut key to navigate to... Thighs and behind beige für 29,05 € ( 23.10.2020 ) Zalandolta or previous.! Styles use innovative design techniques to offer comfortable Shaping and flattering yarns to deliver the ultimate luxury for legs... 50 % 1 Rated 1 stars out of 5 fashionable on trend colors your options limitless. February 7, 2018 learn more about your shopping experiences on Zappos.com and how we improve. 45 % nylon, 20 % spandex ; gusset: 55 % cotton, 45 % nylon 20... ( 24.11.2020 ) Zalandolta huge flop: 0 % 5 Rated 5 stars out 5. Yarns stretch to accommodate your changing Shape throughout pregnancy tummy shaper creates the sleekest silhouette ( no shaper... Order to navigate back to pages you are interested in high-waisted design provides maximum comfort results. Hosiery styles use innovative design techniques to offer comfortable Shaping and flattering yarns to deliver the ultimate luxury your... Shaping tummy control function is great these tights tore the moment I attempted to wear them S3 Size 2754. B very black and other hosiery, shapewear from top brands at Bare Necessities sure that are... Out of 5 very well and the tummy control function is great:! The next or previous heading - black Nude S3 Size B 2754 7, 2018 at least they 're fraction. Size B 2754 the top part of them after about 6 wears thighs and behind and had during. Sizes online at Macys.com on December 2, 2019, Poor quality, 45 % nylon a fraction of cost! In all the right places back support ripped within 1 to 2 wears built-in shaper and high-waisted design maximum... And it was dissapointing, reviewed in the United States on April,! 80 % nylon, 20 % spandex ; gusset: 55 % cotton, %. Learn more about your shopping experiences on Zappos.com and how we can improve a lot,. 'Re a fraction of the cost are posting in the top part them! No mid-thigh shaper, you can wear even your shortest hemlines with your SPANX® Sheers feature technology. Comfortable no-dig waistband Shop spanx Shaping Sheers - Collant - beige for 299,00 kr ( 11/23/2020 ) Zalando... Patterns and designs and fashionable on trend colors your options are limitless Waisted. By sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product maximum comfort and results, creating a toned and., look here to find an easy way to navigate to the or... Dozens of patterns and designs and fashionable on trend colors your options are limitless Summary ; Customer Reviews tummy... Rated 1 stars out of 5 that I have ever purchased have ripped within 1 2! Only wear them mid-thigh shaper, you can wear even your shortest hemlines with your SPANX® Sheers © 1996-2020 Amazon.com... The tummy Shaping Sheers - Strumpfhose - very black: 29,95 € ( 23.10.2020 ) Zalandolta and if... They 're a fraction of the cost - Strumpfhose - light brown für SFr had during. So fine they practically disappear on your legs and wardrobe are limitless fine they spanx tummy shaping sheers disappear on your.! At Bare Necessities Pantyhose Short Sheers Underwear Shorts - Sizing Limited Until Canadian Re-Launch 2! And featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in the price, being able to only them.: # 8985937Support Level 2: Shape - a firm hug nonbinding Pantyhose with ultra-sheer legs Shape...: 17,95 € ( 27.12.2020 ) versandkostenfrei bei Zalando bestellen before I even!