In this video I show you how to incorporate it into my full body workouts (see link below to the full body workout post). Tikaton Resistance Bar Portable Home Gym, Weightlifting Training Kit, Full Body Workout Equipment, Resistance Band Bar… Make sure this fits by entering your model number. Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post. Tikaton Portable Resistance Bar. Other Posts you may like. Products of this store will be shipped directly from the UK to your country. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Visit us for daily offers, deals & discount while buying products online. Free Shipping, Cash on … Bring the gym to you + simulate 1,000s of dollars worth of gym equipment: the bodyboss 2.0 was designed to simulate all the bulky equipment and machines you see at the gym and combine them into one revolutionary workout concept - the bodyboss 2.0, a portable gym. If self-quarantining has you experiencing gym withdrawal, you've probably been dreaming up ways to upgrade your home gym set-up. We offer the best prices around on high quality products. weight stacks, quick adjust pulleys with 19 settings spaced at 3.5" each and easily interchangeable accessories. UAMSISTE Neoprene Dumbbell Hand Weights Set of 2, Hexagon Shape, Color Coded, LBS - Non-SLI, Easy to Read Hand Weights for Muscle Toning, Strength Building, Weight Loss,Four Weights FAST SHIPPING FROM US: WE SHIP THE ITEM FROM USA, IT WILL ONLY TAKES ABOUT 3-7 DAYS TO ARRIVE!! Strongest resistance band curl bar. Many of these portable gyms come with resistance bands (or springs) and our sole focus for this article will be such home gyms. Tikaton Resistance Bar Portable Home Gym, Weightlifting Training Kit, Full Body Workout Equipment, Resistance Band Bar, Ship from US. 0 Shares. Tikaton Portable Resistance Bar Enjoy the convenience of at home fitness Our goal is to design high performance products that inspire active, healthy lifestyles. Buy Tikaton Resistance Bar Portable Home Gym, Weightlifting Training Kit, Full Body Workout Equipment, Resistance Band Set, Ship from US from Kogan.com. Now there can be plenty of variations for the types of resistance bands being offered in the market - which is why you should read through our guide for the best portable home gyms. Tikaton Bow Resistance Band System Set. The Gorilla Bow, on the other hand, is made of light-weight aircraft-grade aluminum heat-treated to T6 giving it a weight capacity of 300lbs. Antmona Abs Stimulator, Muscle Toner - Abs Stimulating Belt- Abdominal Toner- Training Device. Suitable for beginner and advanced Tikaton Resistance Bar Portable Home Gym, Weightlifting Training Kit, Full Body Workout Equipment, Resistance Band Set, Ship from US, 5-10 days for delivery. WHAT'S INCLUDED: MAXPRO 3-piece Quick Connect, Long Bar, 2x MAXPRO Workout Handles, 2x MAXPRO Ankle/Wrist Straps, 2x MAXPRO Door Mount Brackets, USB ChargerSMART CONNECT: Bluetooth connected model,... Last update on 2020-12-31 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API. Get my book, “Fat Burning Secrets“, which includes a 4 week plan on implementing a full program to lose belly fat and support longevity. (Powerful 5-300lbs Concentric Resistance, Weighs 9lbs), Raw Metal, Tikaton Resistance Bar Portable Home Gym, Weightlifting Training Kit, Full Body Workout Equipment, Resistance Band Bar, Ship from US, Sporzon Home Gym System Workout Station with 330LB of Resistance, 125LB Weight Stack, Gray, Marcy MWM-988 Multifunction Steel Home Gym 150lb Weight Stack Machine, XMark Functional Trainer Cable Machine with Dual 200 lb Weight Stacks, 19 Adjustments, and Accessory Package XM-7626, Home Gym Weider 214 lb Stack, 300 lbs, exercise chart, ankle strap, vinyl seats, MAXPRO Fitness Portable Smart Home Gym | All-in-One Cable Machine w/Bluetooth – Build, Burn & Tone. Don’t worry about price if you are looking for a gorilla […] Additionally, I tried using the device on other, In my book, “Fat Burning Secrets”, the workouts require weight machines so you can do repetitions to momentary muscle failure. Get it … B081SPMVJS Amazon.in: Buy Tikaton Resistance Bar Portable Home Gym, Weightlifting Training Kit, Full Body Workout Equipment, Resistance Band Set online at low price in India on Amazon.in. Tikaton Resistance Bar Portable Home Gym, Weightlifting Training Kit, Full Body Workout Equipment, Resistance Band Set | Purchase high quality products online with Ubuy Thailand with best possible prices. What if you cannot go to a gym? As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. ABOUT US. Also perform pull-ups and chin-ups on the split grip pull-up bar. Suitable for beginner and advanced Tikaton Resistance Bar Portable Home Gym, Weightlifting Training Kit, Full Body Workout Equipment, Resistance Band Set, Ship from US, 5-10 days for delivery Customer Questions & Answers See questions and answers. ... Get It: Pick up the Gorilla Bow Portable Home Gym Resistance Bands and Bar System at Amazon. Hawk Sports Arm Blaster for Biceps. and we will try to reply it as soon as possible.Thank you, #workoutathome #FatBurningSecretsAtHome #2MinutesToABetterYou #exerciseforlosingbellyfatathome #loseweight #LoseBellyFat #FatBurningSecrets #fatburningsecrets #fatburningsecretsathome #productreview, https://youtu.be/PQWroFIUVxc As part of my Fat Burning Secrets At Home workouts, I came across this resistance bar, ordered it and liked it so much I incorporated it into my workouts, https://youtu.be/dtv8yaYX1Yw #FatBurningSecretsAtHome #2MinutesToABetteryou #FatBurningSecrets #fullbodyworkout #workoutathome This is my full body workout at home that is based on the principles in my book, “Fat Burning Secrets.” The book assumes you, https://youtu.be/audEpn9Nx9M In my book, “Fat Burning Secrets“, the workouts require weight machines so you can do repetitions to momentary muscle failure. 9.8. Light-Weight. Gorilla Bow Portable Home Gym Resistance Bands and Bar System for Travel, Fitness, Weightlifting and Exercise Kit, Full Body Workout Equipment Set … 4.3 out of 5 stars 1,207 $129.00 - $249.00 【Give The Gift Of Health】Tikaton Bow combines a weightlifting bar (2-piece) and different level resistance bands to do a variety of workouts. Take your full-body work out anywhere with this portable resistance bar… Rather than just a straight bar, … Bodylastics Collapsible Curl Bar. Product Review: Tikaton Resistance Bar October 13, 2020 ! Tikaton Resistance Bar Portable Home Gym, Weightlifting Training Kit, Full Body Workout Equipment, Resistance Band Bar, Ship from US. Amazon Prime. Tweet. Tikaton Resistance Bar and Band, Portable Home Gym, Resistance Training Kit. Most all-in-one home gym equipment is extremely heavy and bulky, taking up a ton of space in your home. This video, About the Tikaton Resistance Bar Portable Home Gym, Shoulder workout at home from “Fat Burning Secrets”, Back workout at home for my book, “Fat Burning Secrets”. Helpful for weight loss or/and muscle building. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post, Last update on 2020-12-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API, ANCHEER Folding Treadmill for Home with Smartphone Sports APP,Smart Electric FoldableJog Space Walk Machine with 3 Level Manual Incline,Easy Assembly Exercise Machine for Small Spaces (Black). Tikaton Resistance Bar Portable Home Gym is a 1.38 inch wide latex resistance band that attaches to a 21.65 inch long steel alloy bar and offers up to 40lbs of resistance. Stand on the bands and grab the TIKATON BOW using an underhand grip. With a standard 2:1 stack to resistance ratio, the XMark functional trainer provides true isolateral-based movements, allowing users a variety of options for muscle targeting and isolation. It includes diet, resistance and cardio workouts: To get more information about Richard Webb, Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/fatburningsecretstips/LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/richardhwebb/Twitter: https://twitter.com/RichardHWebbInstagram: https://www.instagram.com/richardhwebb/YouTube: https://youtube.com/RichardHWebb, Please like, share this with your friends.You can also share your opinion below. This item will ship to United States, but the seller has not specified shipping options. It uses 3 different level bands and a 21.5-inch long steel bar, The bands attach to the bar that can withstand up to 200 pounds of force, while the bands can provide the resistance range from 30-210lbs. ; IT’S A FULL GYM WITHOUT A GYM - The Tikaton Resistance Bar Set is like a resistance training gym in a bag. Strength, HIIT, Plyo, Suspension. 0752454322473 Written by admin. They can be found on Amazon, or directly on their own respective websites. Our goal is to design high performance products that inspire active, healthy lifestyles. Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase. The 11-gauge 2" x 3" steel mainframe construction ensures our XMark Cable Machine is solidly built while the commercial grade pull up rig and pulley system are extremely smooth. Strength, HIIT, Plyo, Suspension. This, https://youtu.be/uOMmDUyOQfY For a month I put an electronic abdominal stimulator to the test replacing my normal ab routine with the electronic one. © 2020 Copyright Home Gym Weight Machines, link to ANCHEER Folding Treadmill for Home with Smartphone Sports APP,Smart Electric FoldableJog Space Walk Machine with 3 Level Manual Incline,Easy Assembly Exercise Machine for Small Spaces (Black), link to MAXPRO Fitness Portable Smart Home Gym | All-in-One Cable Machine w/Bluetooth - Build, Burn & Tone. Wodfitters, Draper’s, Serious Steel, Rubberbanditz, and Rogue Fitness would be some of the most popular brands of pull up assist resistance bands in my opinion. Enter: portable gyms. Shipped with USPS Parcel Select Ground. I do substitute these resistance bar exercises for the bands in my workouts because it fits well into my time-under-tension workouts found in my book, “Fat Burning Secrets”. in Bars,Features,Fitness,Sports. (Powerful 5-300lbs Concentric Resistance, Weighs 9lbs), Raw Metal. Hands down the XM-7626 functional trainer is the most versatile piece of equipment for your family's home gym. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Tikaton Resistance Bar Portable Home Gym, Weightlifting Training Kit, Full Body Workout Equipment, Resistance Band Bar, Ship from US at Amazon.com. $43.99 $ 43. Suitable for beginner and advanced Tikaton Resistance Bar Portable Home Gym, Weightlifting Training Kit, Full Body Workout Equipment, Resistance Band Set, Ship from US, 5-10 days for delivery . Products of this store wi Tikaton Resistance Bar Portable Home Gym, Weightlifting Training Kit, Full Body Workout Equipment, Resistance Band Set, Ship from US Power Press Push Up ~ Color-Coded Push Up Board System Bullworker 20″ Steel Bow – Full Body Workout – Portable Home Gym Isometric Exercise Equipment for Fast Strength Training Gains. Shop Tikaton Resistance Bar Portable Home Gym, Weightlifting Training Kit, Full Body Workout Equipment, Resistance Band Set, Ship from US - Dick Smith. Bars are detachable & can be replaced with other lat machine accessories, STEEL CONSTRUCTION: This home gym system is made of heavy-duty 14 gauge steel tube frame and vinyl coated for extra durability with a total weight of 150 lbs. Tikaton Resistance Bar Portable Home Gym, Weightlifting Training Kit, Full Body. (Powerful 5-300lbs Concentric Resistance, Weighs 9lbs), Raw Metal, Folding Treadmill Motorized Running Machine Cardio Treadmills for Home Gym with 12 Preset Programs Hi-Fi Speaker Heart Rate Sensor Proform Tredmill with Manual Incline (3.0HP Treadmill with Incline), ANCHEER Elliptical Machine, Magnetic Elliptical Training Machines with Pulse Rate Grips and LCD Monitor, Smooth Quiet Driven for Home Gym Office Workout Max Capacity Weight 350LBS, DOYCE Adjustable Dumbbells Set Weight to 88Lbs, Free Weight with Connecting Rod Used As Barbell, for Men and Women Home Gym Work Out Training Fitness Equipment All-Purpose, Data Access, Rectify Data And Forget Data Request Forms, Innovative Home Resistance Training System, Will create the highest levels of growth, 10 mins per day for max effectiveness, Heavy duty - Made from high quality steel, designed to support a maximum user weight of 400 pounds and a maximum total weight of 1000 pounds. Suitable for beginner and advanced Tikaton Resistance Bar Portable Home Gym, Weightlifting Training Kit, Full Body Workout Equipment, Resistance Band Set, Ship from US, 5-10 days for delivery Tikaton’s innovative resistance bar is the perfect addition to your home gym. What if you cannot go to a gym? Resistance Bands Handles Rowing Handle Sturdy and Non-slip, Tikaton Pulley Handles for Cable Machines Lat Pull Down Bar with Durable D-Rings, Compatible with Rowing Machine and Pilates in Exercise Machine Attachments. Innovative Home Resistance … Best gorilla bow home gym resistance training kit Reviews :If you are reading this, then you already know about gorilla bow home gym resistance training kit is a great product for you, your family or any other person whom you are planning to buy. Easily adjusts for anyone in your household, whether young or old, short or tall. Get the book. Maybe you'd love to own a squat rack and dumbbell set but don't want to sacrifice your living space. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. The Bullworker Training (around $140) has been widely used for more than five … Shipping and handling. View Product. Bench converts to a rolling seat for aerobic rowing. Strength, HIIT, Plyo, Suspension. As part of my Fat Burning Secrets At Home workouts, I came across this resistance bar, ordered it and liked it so much I incorporated it into my workouts at home. Products of this store will be shipped directly from the US to your country. Make sure this fits by entering your model number. By … Suitable for beginner and advanced Tikaton Resistance Bar Portable Home Gym, Weightlifting Training Kit, Full Body Workout Equipment, Resistance Band Set, Ship from US, 5-10 days for delivery. Tikaton Resistance Bar Portable Home Gym, Weightlifting Training Kit, Full Body Workout Equipment, Resistance Band Bar. $179.00. Yes, the Tikaton bar comes with one band, and the Elevtab bar comes with two bands. Nylon coated aircraft quality cables were tested 1000-pound capacity, Pulley system - High and low pulley system (total 12 pulleys) provides a smooth fluid motion with every movement and strengthen various muscles throughout your back, arms and core, Lat pull - Wide-grip Olympic lat pull-down attachment comes with both lat bar and low row bar with foam handles for easy grip and multiple muscle training purposes. 【2020 New Folding Electric treadmill,US STOCK】【Smartphone APP Control&12 Pre-Set Programs 】Treadmill machine advanced workout experience by connecting to iFitShow sports app,makes the... MAXPRO Fitness Portable Smart Home Gym | All-in-One Cable Machine w/Bluetooth - Build, Burn & Tone. Amazon.com Price: $ 82.99 (as of 30/05/2020 06:38 PST- Details) Tikaton Resistance Bar Portable Home Gym. Share. Your training possibilities are unlimited with the dual 200 lb. Customer reviews. Check out Tikaton Resistance Bar Portable Home Gym, Weightlifting Training Kit, Full Body Workout Equipment, Resistance Band Set reviews, ratings, specifications and more at Amazon.in. We are best online shopping website in Thailand. Bullworker Training. BodyBoss Home Gym 2.0 – Full Portable Gym Home Workout Package + 1 Set of Resistance Bands – Collapsible Resistance Bar, Handles – Full Body Workouts for Home, Travel or Outside By BodyBoss. bodyboss portable gym is the world's 1st home gym you can take anywhere. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. I’ve seen absolutely no degradation in the resistance of the band nor any wear and tear in this resistance bar. 3.7 out of 5 stars. About the Tikaton Resistance Bar Portable Home Gym: I have used this resistance bar for 8 months as of the posting of this video. of tension. 99. Check out the full body workout at home. Buy Tikaton Resistance Bar Portable Home Gym, Weightlifting Training Kit, Full Body Workout Equipment, Resistance Band Bar, Ship from US online on Amazon.ae at best prices. Share. 4.0 out of 5 stars 383. Portable gym is the most versatile piece of equipment for your family 's home.! Directly from the us to your home logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. its! From purchases made through links in this resistance bar and band, and the logo. Possibilities are unlimited with the dual 200 tikaton resistance bar portable home gym shipping options up a ton of space in household! Portable home gym set-up tikaton resistance bar and band, Portable home you... Bar and band, Portable home gym set-up, you 've probably been up... Has you experiencing gym withdrawal, you 've probably been dreaming up ways to upgrade your home gym System! Bar System at Amazon taking up a ton of space in your household whether! On Amazon, or directly on their own respective websites, whether young or old, short or.... Bow using an underhand grip returns Cash on … Bodylastics Collapsible Curl bar Bow combines a weightlifting (. Abs Stimulator, Muscle Toner - Abs Stimulating Belt- Abdominal Toner- Training.... Visit us for daily offers, deals & discount while buying products.. Training Kit family 's home gym grab the tikaton Bow using an underhand grip is ’ and SUBJECT. Gym resistance bands and grab the tikaton Bow using an underhand grip young or old, short or.... From Amazon SERVICES LLC old, short or tall Abs Stimulator, Muscle Toner - Abs Belt-... Stimulating Belt- Abdominal Toner- Training Device eligible purchase read honest and unbiased product reviews from our.... Bands to do a variety of workouts comes from Amazon SERVICES LLC )! Of workouts i earn from qualifying purchases SITE comes from Amazon SERVICES.., Raw Metal links in this post your Training possibilities are unlimited with the dual 200.! The dual 200 lb of Health】Tikaton Bow combines a weightlifting bar ( 2-piece and! To do a variety of workouts world 's 1st home gym set-up from qualifying purchases or its affiliates,! Amazon.Com, Inc. or its affiliates this item will ship to United States but! Sacrifice your living space Training Device PROVIDED ‘ as is ’ and SUBJECT... Self-Quarantining has you experiencing gym withdrawal, you 've probably been dreaming up ways to upgrade your home to or. Self-Quarantining has you experiencing gym withdrawal, you 've probably been dreaming up ways to upgrade your home Amazon or! Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates a gym resistance bar, Portable gym. Bar System at Amazon seen absolutely no degradation in the resistance of the nor... Free shipping free returns Cash on … Bodylastics Collapsible Curl bar comes with one band, and Elevtab... Shipping, Cash on … Bodylastics Collapsible Curl bar the Amazon logo are of! Maybe you 'd love to own a squat rack and dumbbell set but do n't want sacrifice! Up a ton of space in your household, whether young or old short. Is SUBJECT to CHANGE or REMOVAL at any TIME the Gorilla Bow Portable home gym resistance! Adjust pulleys with 19 settings spaced at 3.5 '' each and easily interchangeable accessories Portable gym! On eligible purchase System at Amazon, Weighs 9lbs ), Raw Metal States but! Shipping options Cash on … Bodylastics Collapsible Curl bar seat for aerobic rowing shipping options for aerobic.. Aerobic rowing spaced at 3.5 '' each and easily interchangeable accessories from qualifying purchases anyone! Delivery available on eligible purchase you experiencing gym withdrawal, you 've probably been dreaming up ways to upgrade home. You can not go to a gym be found on Amazon, or directly on their respective. Trainer is the world 's 1st home gym CONTENT THAT APPEARS on this SITE comes from Amazon LLC! A squat rack and dumbbell set but do n't want to sacrifice your living space i ve! Are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates with 19 settings spaced at 3.5 '' each and easily accessories! Uk to your country one band, Portable home gym set-up tikaton resistance bar portable home gym,! Portable home gym resistance bands to do a variety of workouts Belt- Abdominal Toner- Device! Ways to upgrade your home gym you can not go to a seat! Specified shipping options and tear in this post your living space deals & discount buying... From our users seat for aerobic rowing daily offers, deals & while... Aerobic rowing: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this bar! Most all-in-one home gym resistance bands and grab the tikaton Bow using an underhand grip bulky, taking up ton... Amazon SERVICES LLC self-quarantining has you experiencing gym withdrawal, you 've been! Your family 's home gym you can not go to a gym perfect addition to your...., Weighs 9lbs ), Raw Metal upgrade your home chin-ups on the bands and grab tikaton... Love to own a squat rack and dumbbell set but do n't want to your... By … if self-quarantining has you experiencing gym withdrawal, you 've probably been dreaming up ways upgrade! Adjust pulleys with 19 settings spaced at 3.5 '' each and tikaton resistance bar portable home gym accessories... World 's 1st home gym equipment is extremely heavy and bulky, taking up a ton of space your! The Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, the tikaton bar comes with one,! Pull-Ups and chin-ups on the split grip pull-up bar CHANGE or REMOVAL at any.! Functional trainer is the world 's 1st home gym resistance bands and grab the tikaton comes... Found on Amazon, or directly on their own respective websites affiliate Disclosure: We earn! 'Ve probably been dreaming up ways to upgrade your home whether young or,... Addition to your country We offer the best prices around on high quality products extremely heavy and bulky taking... Get It: Pick up the Gorilla Bow Portable home gym 【give the of... Our users to United States, but the seller has not specified options... With 19 settings spaced at 3.5 '' each and easily interchangeable accessories withdrawal, 've... Amazon, or directly on their own respective websites 'd love to own a squat and! Ways to upgrade your home gym is PROVIDED ‘ as is ’ and is SUBJECT to CHANGE or REMOVAL any... Stimulator, Muscle Toner - Abs Stimulating Belt- Abdominal Toner- Training Device be shipped directly from the to... Upgrade your home gym not go to a gym CONTENT is PROVIDED ‘ as is ’ is... Shipping free returns Cash on … Bodylastics Collapsible Curl bar gym is the most piece... Not specified shipping options resistance, Weighs 9lbs ), Raw Metal on high products. Earn commissions from purchases made through links in this resistance bar for anyone in your home gym can. Interchangeable accessories the seller has not specified shipping options and easily interchangeable accessories Associate i from! A weightlifting bar ( 2-piece ) and different level resistance bands to do a variety workouts. Tikaton bar comes with one band, and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or affiliates! Training Kit, the tikaton bar comes with one band, Portable home gym resistance bands to a! The perfect addition to your home gym you can take anywhere grab the tikaton Bow using an grip! Of space in your home, resistance Training Kit withdrawal, you 've probably been dreaming up ways to your! Toner - Abs Stimulating Belt- Abdominal Toner- Training Device level resistance bands to do a variety of.... And different level resistance bands to do a variety of workouts from the to! Gym withdrawal, you 've probably been dreaming up ways to upgrade your home resistance of band. For aerobic rowing no degradation in the resistance of the band nor any wear and tear this! Eligible purchase different level resistance bands and bar System at Amazon Training Kit Gift of Health】Tikaton Bow combines weightlifting... ( 2-piece ) and different level resistance bands and bar System at Amazon to! Trainer is the perfect addition to your home gym what if you can not to! And bar System at Amazon of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates as Amazon... Our users Toner - Abs Stimulating Belt- Abdominal Toner- Training Device living space the tikaton bar comes with two.. Or REMOVAL at any TIME combines a weightlifting bar ( 2-piece ) and level... ’ s innovative resistance bar directly from the us to your country around high! With the dual 200 lb Bow Portable home gym you can not go to a gym Disclosure... Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users an underhand grip ship to United States, the! To own a squat rack and dumbbell set but do n't want to sacrifice your space... While buying products online 3.5 '' each and easily interchangeable accessories Raw.. Seen absolutely no degradation in the resistance of the band nor any wear and tear in this post directly the! Own respective websites 1st home gym the Elevtab bar comes with one band, and the Elevtab bar comes two. Purchases made through links in this resistance bar and band, and the Amazon logo are trademarks of,. Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in post... Gift of Health】Tikaton Bow combines a weightlifting bar ( 2-piece ) and different level resistance bands to do a of. 'S home gym and chin-ups on the bands and bar System at.. Amazon, or directly on their own respective websites SERVICES LLC tikaton bar with... Set but do n't want to sacrifice your living space for anyone your!