But then you stated that the credit is also stolen, which makes me think of a ghostwriter. Top synonyms for good for everyone (other words for good for everyone) are good for everybody, good for all and nice for everybody. – Mike Apr 20 '15 at 1:32 Free thesaurus definition of general words for workers and types of worker from the Macmillan English Dictionary - a free English dictionary online with thesaurus … Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary. Neither of these words have a clear antonym. 2.. to work for a certain amount of money. Find more ways to say ability, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. The world’s largest and most trusted free online thesaurus. 22 synonyms of get along from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 30 related words, definitions, and antonyms. High quality English worksheets on reading comprehension, parts of speech, spelling, matching, vocabulary, synonyms and antonyms, phonics, verb tenses, educational games, and more. This technique only works on antonym questions. Another word for everything. Find more ways to say everything, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. 44 synonyms of understand from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 35 related words, definitions, and antonyms. Come learn with us! I know these aren't the exact words for describing your situation, but I was wondering which one is closer to what you were trying to convey? Consider the words rounded or striped. Find more similar words at wordhippo.com! Find more similar words at wordhippo.com! So, this is a great technique for use on the GRE because it only contains antonym questions (it doesn't contain any synonym questions). Definition of work for in the Idioms Dictionary. Good For Everyone synonyms. work for phrase. Word for someone who does all the work within a team makes me think of the word mule. For over 20 years, Thesaurus.com has been helping millions of people improve their mastery of the English language and find the precise word with over 3 million synonyms and antonyms. Find more similar words at wordhippo.com! Synonyms for everybody include everyone, all, each one, each person, every person, general public, people everywhere, public, whole world and every man jack. Find another word for understand. Synonyms for work together include collaborate, cooperate, interact, ally, league, combine, act as a team, join forces, gang up and pool resources. We're sure you'll find our materials useful. We work for the telephone company. Another word for ability. A leading website for English education. Work for - Idioms by The Free Dictionary ... Everyone at the picnic works for the same employer. Synonyms for the same way include as is, as it stands, in its present condition, just as it is, just the same, as, like, the way, as if and as though. What does work for expression mean? Find another word for get along. Understand: to form an opinion or reach a conclusion through reasoning and information.